PDA

View Full Version : Hausernet!!

schsa
02-06-2004, 02:47 PM
I can't believe it. They sent me three checks and two were returned for NSF. It wouldn't be bad if they were high volume but they weren't. Now I am begining to wonder if I should stop doing this. After all, why do the work if you aren't being paid.

I have already sent an e-mail since the number on the check just gets you their general voice mail.

I have too much mail sitting in my file to not be paid for my work.

Quaker_Parrots
02-06-2004, 02:55 PM
Is this the # you have?
516-935-8603

MsLynn
02-06-2004, 05:10 PM
take them to your local DA and file charges for bogus checks. or talk to a lawyer, they did this to someone else on here not to long ago.... i'd defintely see legal counsel.... and make them pay your legal fees too.

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
02-06-2004, 06:49 PM
Ya know... I've toyed around with the idea of doing this, since I'd heard ya'll rave about them in the past, but I never went through with it...and now I know why I didn't. :( I'm sorry ya'll... hope it works out for you.

KrystallizedFlame
02-06-2004, 09:19 PM
I haven't received payment from them since August 2003 payout. Which I received that check like in November if I remember right. This is now February. That is strange. I was talking about this with my hubby the other night, and told him maybe they are going under????? Don't quote me on this...I am only guessing.

EMSnurse
02-07-2004, 12:10 AM
Try emailing them, I've always gotten a reply by doing that. I haven't had a check bounce from them but I just got the august check in january. I'm about through with them. I think I will email them and ask for a straight answer, I'll let you all know if I get one.

schsa
02-07-2004, 05:04 PM
I did e-mail and I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt but it does make me a bit nervous when a company start bouncing small dollar checks.

twinkiesmom
02-07-2004, 10:16 PM
schsa - how long was it before your bank notified u of the nsf? I just cashed 2 of em Wednesday or Thursday.

schsa
02-08-2004, 02:07 PM
They were at the bank on Friday when I went in to deposit my paycheck. The women at the bank know me well so they held them rather than put them in the mail to me. We are looking at two weeks from the time I cashed them to the time the checks were back in my position.

twinkiesmom
02-08-2004, 08:16 PM
great. i've cashed 3 checks within the last 2 wks. They sent me 2 checks in one envie for Sept and Oct, then few days later I got one for Aug. All 3 might total a little more than $10, but I sure hope they went thru and are not gonna end up back to me as nsf. That'd suck.

redrig
02-09-2004, 09:59 AM
Paula at Hauser said to redeposit it and it went through fine. Her email is paula@hausernet.com and I beleive she's in their accounting dept.

twinkiesmom
02-12-2004, 02:11 PM
redrig - Thank you for Paula's email. I did get 2 checks back today plus $30 in NSF fees I had to pay. ($15 per check) I sent this chick an email and I'm hoping they reimburse me for these NSF fees also.

starwood
03-07-2004, 06:37 AM
Was this issue ever resolved? I just got 5 checks from them yesterday going back to September (I didn't realize I was owed so many). I want to deposit them and would like to know if they made good on the bad checks and fees.

schsa
03-07-2004, 08:33 AM
They replaced the checks and I didn't have a problem with the second deposit.

twinkiesmom
03-07-2004, 12:36 PM
Yeah, there were 2 of my checks that were bad, they cut me a new one for both totals combined, plus the fees. Had no problem w/that check. My issue was resolved.

TX_Cowgirl
03-08-2004, 05:43 AM
thanks for letting us know thye took care of them

huffjoann
03-26-2004, 08:10 AM
I received my January payment yesterday and I called their bank, Fleet and asked to verify if funds were available. The girl initially did not want to give me that info, but she did go ahead and said that there was enough money at least to cash the check I have. Now take into account that even if I cash it today, lots of things could alter that by the time it comes for presentment to Fleet.

HTH.