PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Show!! The 2wenty: Jan'04 2000+ pts.

mficke0713
02-04-2004, 07:00 PM
What was a title of a TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which Tony Shaloub played an obsessive-compulsive private detective?
*"Monk"
*January 16 at 10:00 p.m. on USA

In a feature about the movie "Bring it on Again," what did Anne Judson-Yager, who played Whitter, admit?
*Had never danced or been a cheerleader before
*Contains "hilarious bonus features"

In a feature about the NBC show "Las Vegas," what caused a man called Big Ed to say "go figure"?
*He wasn't really all that big
*Mondays

What was the title of a new TV program, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which sixteen people sought a job working for tycoon Donald Trump?
*"The Apprentice"
*Wednesdays at 8:00 p.m. on NBC

In a feature about the TNT telecast of the "SAG Awards," what did an uknown actor standing on Hollywood set of a city street say?
*Someday you would know his name
*Sunday February 22

In a feature about Arena Football, what did John Elway tell Jon Bon Jovi when the latter accused him of "livin' in the past"?
*"Beats livin' on a prayer."
*Sundays in February on NBC

In a feature about the movie "Van Helsing" starring Hugh Jackman, how did director Stephen Sommers envision a person's transformation into a werewolf?
*Werewolf would rip off outer, human skin and emerge from within
*May 7

What was the name of a sporting event on TV, advertised during "The 2wenty," for which children dressed as athletes sang a nursery rhyme about "defense" being "ignored"?
*NBA All-Star Game
*February 15 at 8:00 p.m. on TNT

What was the name of a TV movie, advertised during "The 2wenty," involving a "crime" and a "twist," in which Chris Noth played a police officer who fought the mob?
*"Bad Apple"
*February 16 at 9:00 p.m. on TNT

What was the name of a TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which three goofy cartoon boys walked around with letters painted on their bare chests?
*"Ed, Edd and Eddy"
*Fridays on Cartoon Network

What was the title of a TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which a blonde woman character was seen getting married as part of the "final episode countdown"?
*"Friends"
*Thursdays on NBC

In a feature about a cartoon series, what did a jailed, green-complexioned villain say he had learned as a result of having just gotten his real estate license?
*When people were frightened away from a piece of property, the price went down
*Cartoon Network

COMMERCIALS:

In an advertisement during "The 2wenty," what happened to World War Two fighter planes after they dropped torpedoes in the water?
*Shot down by antiaircraft guns with crosshairs
*"Medal of Honor: Rising Sun"
*Available for all major console gaming platforms

(I got this after doing the movie quiz survey It had 8 questions worth 200-400 points each.)

mficke0713
02-05-2004, 03:38 PM
Hasn't anyone else gotten this bonus game?? I got it twice today after rating the movies. I got 2400 pts. each time--this was in addition to the 2500 pts I got for rating each movie. :)

calesta
02-05-2004, 07:03 PM
I tried doing the rate the movies after I saw this post but I didn't get the bonus game at all. Don't have any rate the movies plays left this week so guess I don't get it :(.

disneycub
02-08-2004, 08:50 PM
I got this bonus game after indicating I was in my seat 15 minutes before the trailers began. Didn't do terribly well .. think I got maybe 1200 points.

mficke0713
02-13-2004, 05:45 PM
In an advertisement during this program, how were children punished for expressing amazement at a car?
*Held bars of soap in their mouths
*Chevrolet SSR
*Automated retractable roof

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a young man with the nickname "Delux_247" do?
*Showed off his possessions
*Coca-cola
*Play live music

Natasha
02-13-2004, 09:48 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a football player say could "win games" -- in fact, he had "seen," "felt," and "tasted" it?
Fans' cheering and enthusiasm
Coca-Cola
"Football Town"

mficke0713
02-15-2004, 05:52 PM
In a commercial shown during "The 2wenty," what did a man do that caused him to be catapulted toward the screen?
*Answered cell phone
*Cingular Wireless
*Silence cell phones

Natasha
02-17-2004, 12:17 AM
In a feature about a cartoon series, what did a jailed, green-complexioned villain say he had learned as a result of having just gotten his real estate license?
When people were frightened away from a piece of property, the price went down
Cartoon network

In a feature about the movie "Two Brothers" starring Guy Pierce, what did director Jean-Jacques Annaud say he had to do to get "captivating" footage of real, live tigers?
NOT Work closely with animal behavior experts from Stanford University

ccsnoopy
02-18-2004, 04:47 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what were two attorneys in a courtroom discussing in hushed and serious tones?
Freshness of each other's breath
Eclipse Mint
Destroy strong food odors

In a feature about the movie "Two Brothers" starring Guy Pierce, what did director Jean-Jacques Annaud say he had to do to get "captivating" footage of real, live tigers?
Use remote cameras and put crew members in tigers' cages
Coming soon

Natasha
02-19-2004, 08:21 PM
In a feature on the NBC show "Frasier," what caused Frasier to scream at the top of his lungs?
Ex-wife Lilith came to visit him
Tuesdays

Natasha
02-19-2004, 08:22 PM
What was the name of a TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which young cartoon characters fought dangerous criminals?
"Teen Titans"

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a group of NASCAR drivers including Kevin Harvick and Tony Stewart do?
Raced radio-controlled cars
Coca Cola
Official soft drink on NASCAR

mficke0713
02-20-2004, 04:55 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what were two attorneys in a courtroom discussing in hushed and serious tones?
*Freshness of each other's breath
*Eclipse Mints
NOT> Keep breath fresh for hours :(

Natasha
02-20-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by mficke0713
*Freshness of each other's breath
NOT> Listerine PocketPaks :(
NOT> Orbit

Eclipse Mint
Destroy strong food odors

calesta
02-23-2004, 08:36 AM
What was the name of a TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which Sam Waterston played an impassioned prosecutor?
*"Law & Order"

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a man named Viktor do after moving to the U.S. from the Soviet Union?
*Joined the military
*U.S. Army
*Find out more about Viktor

In a feature about the NBC special "Behind the Camera: Charlie's Angels," what was Michael Eisner's response to Aaron Spelling's pitch about a show featuring three female private eyes?
*One of the worst ideas he had ever heard
*Monday, March 8

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," who did the character Dorothy from "The Wizard of Oz" talk to in a scene from the movie?
*Talking pieces of candy
*M&M's
*Finding their colors

fireman
02-24-2004, 01:42 AM
According to this promotional advertisement, when specifically is this show [Teen Titans]on?
Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. on Cartoon Network

According to this promotional advertisement, what network shows episodes of "Law & Order" five times a week?
TNT

ccsnoopy
03-05-2004, 07:54 PM
What was the name of a TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," where masked cartoons demonstrated "illegal" and legal" body-slam moves?
"Mucha Lucha"
Friday March 5 on Cartoon Network

In an advertisement during "The 2wenty," who greeted a popular man at his birthday party besides celebrities?
International guests
Twix
"Mix it up"

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what was Tiger Woods trying to do that caused him to wreak havoc on a golf course?
Exterminate gopher
American Express
"Happy endings"

In a feature about "Dr. Seuss's The Cat in the Hat," what did a young boy suggest stamp manufacturers do?
Make stamp adhesive taste like bubblegum
March 16

In a feature about "Primetime in the Daytime," what did Noah Wyle from "ER" say about the characters on his show?
Needed to be imperfect to be realistic
Weekdays starting at 9:00 a.m. on TNT

What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which a fallen "perfect cop" bragged about having "no shame"?
"Touching Evil"
March 12 at 9:00 p.m. on USA

never
03-08-2004, 01:45 PM
In an advertisement during this program, what did actress Salma Hayek do before joining people at a table in a restaurant?
*Ate heartily in the kitchen
*Coca-Cola
*Satisfies your craving

mficke0713
03-09-2004, 08:03 AM
In a feature about "Dr. Seuss's The Cat in the Hat," what did a young boy suggest stamp manufacturers do?
*Make stamp adhesive taste like bubblegum
*March 16

Natasha
03-09-2004, 09:36 PM
In an advertisement during "The 2wenty," what was unusual about a man who showered and dressed in the morning?
His body was covered with small bruises
Chevrolet SSR
Automated retractable roof

nysweety01
03-11-2004, 09:34 PM

NOT how much there hotels cost

In a feature on the NBC show "Frasier," what caused Frasier to scream at the top of his lungs?

*ex-wife lil coming for visit

fireman
03-25-2004, 01:14 AM
What was the name of a TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which a boy swore to fight "forces of evil" such as adults?
NOT "Dexter's Laboratory"
"Mucha Lucha"
"Ed, Edd, and Eddy"
"Codename: Kids Next Door"

calesta
03-29-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by fireman
What was the name of a TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which a boy swore to fight "forces of evil" such as adults?
NOT "Dexter's Laboratory"
"Mucha Lucha"
"Ed, Edd, and Eddy"
"Codename: Kids Next Door"
*"Codename: Kids Next Door"
*3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. weekdays on Cartoon Network

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a talkative plastic doll do after he took a tour of a basketball player's house?
*Cried at the sight of a vending machine
*Sprite
*Quenches thirst

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did kids make teenage action figures do?
*Battle spooky villains
*Scooby Doo Rumblin' Mystery Machine
*Act out scenarios from new movie

Natasha
03-30-2004, 10:31 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a woman do as she sang and walked down a crowded street?
Passed drinks to people
Coca Cola
Spread good cheer

fireman
03-31-2004, 01:25 AM
In an advertisement during this program, what did a curly-haired brunette push herself through a line to do?
Talk to a bouncer
Jack Daniel's
Opened doors

mficke0713
04-02-2004, 05:13 PM
In a feature on the Sci Fi Channel miniseries "Five Days to Midnight," how did man named J.T. Neumeyer say he found out about his own murder?
*Discovered contents of mysterious briefcase
*June 7

never
04-05-2004, 12:25 PM
What was the name of a TV miniseries, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which Goran Visnjic of "ER" played a man with the "courage" to fight the Roman Empire?

Spartacus
not April 26

calesta
04-05-2004, 03:38 PM
In a feature about the Cartoon Network series "Aqua Teen Hunger Force," what did a talking "uncooked wad of meat" do while rap music played?
*Changed into shape of hot dog
NOT May 1

In a feature about the movie "Van Helsing" starring Hugh Jackman, what did director Stephen Sommers say he loved doing as "research"?
*Watching old classic monster movies
*May 7

In a feature on the NBC series "Friends," what did Matthew Perry, who plays Chandler, say about the upcoming series finale?
*Wanted it to end with a "semblance of hope" for characters
*Thursdays

What was the title of a TV miniseries, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which a series of huge earthquakes wreaked havoc on the West Coast?
*"10.5"
*May 2 on NBC

In a short cartoon feature during "The 2wenty," how did a precocious school boy annoy his teacher during Show and Tell?
*Recited suggestive slam poetry
*Cartoon Network

In a feature about the movie "Peter Pan," what did people nicknamed "blueberries" help young actors do?
*"Fly" in correct positions
*May 4

In a feature on the TV series "Sitting Ducks," what did an alligator do that upset three ducks?
NOT Referred to them as "chickens"
NOT Went to movies without them

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what bothered a guitar player in a female rock band as she tried to rehearse?
*Contact lenses
*Acuvue Advance
*Feel comfortable

calesta
04-05-2004, 04:00 PM
What was the name of a TV miniseries, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which Goran Visnjic of "ER" played a man with the "courage" to fight the Roman Empire?

Spartacus
not April 26
*Sunday April 18 at 8:00 p.m. on USA

Natasha
04-06-2004, 10:32 PM
In a feature on the TV series "Sitting Ducks," what did an alligator do that upset three ducks?
Began drooling uncontrollably
Cartoon Network

In a feature about the Cartoon Network series "Aqua Teen Hunger Force," what did a talking "uncooked wad of meat" do while rap music played?
Changed into shape of hot dog
April 18

What was the title of a TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which Sarah Jessica Parker played a New York writer?
"Sex and the City"
June 15 on TBS

calesta
04-13-2004, 01:13 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," how did "Inconsiderate Cell Phone Man" live up to his nickname?
NOT Answered phone in church
NOT Took call in middle of funeral

In a commercial during this show, what moved in rolling waves and changed colors to make new designs?
*Candy
*M&M's
*Come in wide variety of colors

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what was man doing, amid images of soldiers and a voice uttering the phrase "the passage is intense"?
*Rock climbing up a steep cliff
NOT U.S. Navy

fireman
04-13-2004, 10:35 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," how did "Inconsiderate Cell Phone Man" live up to his nickname?
Laughed into phone during group therapy
Cingular Wireless
Silence your cell phone

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what was man doing, amid images of soldiers and a voice uttering the phrase "the passage is intense"?
Rock climbing up a steep cliff
U.S. Marines
Chance to become one of "the world's greatest warriors"

swtpea
04-14-2004, 07:37 AM
WooHoo!
I am sad that I dont have anything new to add to these(had the same questions) but am thrilled that I finally got asked to do the bonus~LOL! :)
2400~TY!

mficke0713
04-20-2004, 10:19 AM
*Rock climbing up a steep cliff
NOT> U.S.Army :(

Natasha
04-21-2004, 09:03 AM
Laughed into phone during group therapy
Cingular
Silence your cell phone

Rock climbing up a steep cliff
US Marines
Chance to become one of "the world's greatest warriors"

mficke0713
04-25-2004, 06:18 AM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a woman do as she sang and walked down a crowded street?
*Passed drinks to people
*Coca-cola
*Spread good cheer

gibber
04-25-2004, 02:03 PM
I've never had this pop up before, and I don't have any movies to rate today!

mficke0713
04-25-2004, 02:11 PM
I've never had this pop up before, and I don't have any movies to rate today!
It pops up when you rate a movie and from my experience you get it when you say you saw the movie at a Regal Cinema---but not always. Some people think it's based on how long the trailer is--4 minutes and up--but I've gotten it no matter how long I answered the trailer was as long as I say it was at a Regal Cinema---which does not always come up. :rolleyes:

dog$
04-25-2004, 03:03 PM
Maybe I don't get it ever is because I always have my pop up killer on? :confused:

calesta
04-25-2004, 03:08 PM
My popup blocker is always on and I still get it. I think mficke0713 is correct about Regal Cinemas being the key, however not all Regal Cinemas get it to come up. One of the 4 in my area I never get the bonus show for. I always select 15 minutes for trailers but mficke0713 may be correct that it doesn't matter, I'll have to test that to be sure.

mficke0713
04-25-2004, 03:22 PM
This is the address for the "2Twenty" website:

http://www.regalcinemedia.com/twenty_home.html

gibber
04-25-2004, 05:01 PM
My only choices for the theaters are Cinemark and Other...so I don't guess the bonuses will ever show up for me. :(

Natasha
04-30-2004, 09:51 PM
What was the title of a TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which a bushy-haired man said that he got his haircare products at a pet store?
"Last Comic Standing"
NOT FOX

In an advertisement during "The 2wenty," what did a woman who hailed a taxi, a woman embracing a man, and a woman eyeing a coworker during a meeting all do?
NOT Applied makeup
NOT Talked on cell phones

never
05-02-2004, 09:09 PM
thanks

What was the title of a TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which a bushy-haired man said that he got his haircare products at a pet store?
"Last Comic Standing"
NOT FOX
NBC

In an advertisement during "The 2wenty," what did a woman who hailed a taxi, a woman embracing a man, and a woman eyeing a coworker during a meeting all do?
NOT Applied makeup
NOT Talked on cell phones
NOT Drank Smoothies

disneycub
05-04-2004, 08:37 PM
* Talked about clothing
* Cotton
* Many people admire it
BONUS:
NOT > The Fabric of our Lives :(

kwcarlesco
05-05-2004, 05:40 AM
I have never ever gotten this when playing the movies, any ideas? :mad:

disneycub
05-05-2004, 08:07 AM
I generally say that I was at the particular movie around 10 minutes before the start of the show, and saw trailers and commercials. I always do this after the regular 5 shows a day, because I think they count against the five. But sometimes I get lucky and get one or two bonus games. Good luck!

calesta
05-05-2004, 04:57 PM
*Thought about clothing
*Cotton
*Many people admire it
NOT The Fabric of our Lives
NOT Tough, soft... always

In a commercial during this show, what did a detective do after interrogating a robbery suspect?
*Ran to his car and drove away
*Mazda6 Sport Wagon
*Feels like a sports car

Natasha
05-06-2004, 03:52 PM
In the feature on the TV series "Sex and the City," what did a blonde, curly-haired woman say to her friends?
Thought she was "in love" with New York City
TBS

In the feature on the "Revenge of the Mummy" theme park attraction, how did Stephen Sommers's crew create California's fastest indoor roller coaster?
Used technology from "bullet" trains
June 25 at Universal Studios Hollywood

*Thought about clothing
*Cotton
*Many people admire it
You can never have enough :D

In the feature on "Next Action Star," what did one contestant do that caused the judges to say, "'Bye 'bye 'bye"?
Screamed and rolled on mat
Tuesdays at 8:00 p.m. on NBC

gibber
05-09-2004, 12:18 AM
Thanks! I just noticed that the popup blocker is on. I'm on a computer at work now, and sometimes have my popup blocker on at home. I'll have to remember to allow popups on this site from now on. :cool:

fireman
05-09-2004, 12:26 AM
What was the title of a TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," that featured four women discussing an engagement ring over lunch?
"Sex and the City"
Tuesdays and Wednesdays on TBS

What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," about a man with only days to prevent his own murder?
"Five Days to Midnight"
Monday June 7 on the Sci-Fi Channel

In an advertisement during "The 2wenty," what did four brightly clad women do to people in a laundromat, hospital bed, crowded bus, and concert audience?
Handed out soda
Fanta
Fun and refreshing

never
05-10-2004, 03:40 AM
thanks

In a commercial during this show, what did a history professor do after rushing his bewildered students through an abridged lesson and sprinting out of the classroom?
Drove red car
Mazda6 5-door
Available in three varieties

In the feature on the TV series "Codename: Kids Next Door," what did the girl known as "Number Three" do with a baseball bat?
NOT: Used it to break down door

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a man do that crassly disrupted his own wedding, a business meeting, a trial, and a romantic dinner?
Blabbed on his cell phone
NOT: Verizon

calesta
05-11-2004, 05:04 PM
In the feature on the TV series "Codename: Kids Next Door," what did the girl known as "Number Three" do with a baseball bat?
NOT: Used it to break down door
*Accidentally hit other children
*Cartoon Network

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a man do that crassly disrupted his own wedding, a business meeting, a trial, and a romantic dinner?
Blabbed on his cell phone
NOT: Verizon
*Cingular Wireless
*Silence your cell phone

In an advertisement during "The 2wenty," what did a man do with a bag of takeout food after picking it up from a restaurant?
*Drove with it on roof of SUV
*Applebee's
*Better than fast food

In the feature on the "Revenge of the Mummy" theme park attraction, how did Stephen Sommers's crew create California's fastest indoor roller coaster?
*Used technology from "bullet" trains
*June 25 at Universal Studios Hollywood

In an advertisement during "The 2wenty," who did a bouncer let past a velvet rope as a man listed his acting credits?
*Woman holding can of soda
*Diet Coke
*"13 Going on 30"

fireman
05-19-2004, 05:35 PM
In a feature about an upcoming science fiction film shown during "The 2wenty," what did Vin Diesel say he found fun during filmmaking?
Being as original as possible
"The Chronicles of Riddick"

What was the title of a feature film, advertised during "The 2wenty," that starred Johnny Depp and will be making an exclusive TV premiere?
"Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl"
Starz!

mficke0713
05-22-2004, 06:11 PM
In the feature on "Next Action Star," what did one contestant do that caused the judges to say, "'Bye 'bye 'bye"?
*Screamed and rolled on mat
*Tuesdays at 8:00 p.m. on NBC

What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," about a man with only days to prevent his own murder?
*"Five Days to Midnight"
*Monday June 7 on the Sci-Fi Channel

swtpea
05-28-2004, 03:06 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what appeared against a white background after a woman exclaimed, "Listen up girls!"?
Lower bodies of various women
Hanes Body Enhancers
Reduce appearance of cellulite

In a feature on the upcoming TV series "The Grid," what did actress Julianna Margulies say was "beautiful" about the show's script?
Included so many points of view
NOT~July 30 on USA

never
05-30-2004, 10:29 AM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what is a TV miniseries with Rob Lowe?
Salem's Lot
According to this promotional advertisement, when can you see "Salem's Lot"?

July 17 and 18 on USA
NOT: July 3 and 4 on ABC
June 21 and 22 on TNT
August 1 and 2 on HBO

In a commercial during this show, what moved in rolling waves and changed colors to make new designs?
*Candy
*M&M's
*Come in wide variety of colors

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what was revered by one critic as "fun for the whole family" and said to be found in a "backyard near you"?

Sprinkler
Dirt
Swing
NOT: Grill

never
05-30-2004, 10:38 AM
In a feature on the upcoming TV series "The Grid," what did actress Julianna Margulies say was "beautiful" about the show's script?
Included so many points of view
NOT~July 30 on USA
July 19 on TNT

cnzmom
05-31-2004, 07:26 AM
In a feature on the Sci Fi Channel miniseries "Five Days to Midnight," how did man named J.T. Neumeyer say he found out about his own murder?
Discovered contents of mysterious briefcase
June 7

ccsnoopy
06-03-2004, 09:10 PM
In an animated feature, how did a professor locate his car after walking out of a supermarket and looking around for it confusedly?
Trio of flying girls delivered it to him
Cartoon Network

What was the title of a TV miniseries, advertised during "The 2wenty," that was based on a best-selling novel and starred Rob Lowe?
Salem's Lot"
June 21 and 22 on TNT

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what profession was illustrated as patches, flags, and signs bearing insignias and mottoes were shown?
Soldier
U.S. Army
Visit GoArmy.com

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what was revered by one critic as "fun for the whole family" and said to be found in a "backyard near you"?
dirt
Wisk

In a feature on an upcoming online video game, what did John Blakely say that he and his colleagues did to make the game uniquely cinematic?
Employed combat talent from movies like "The Matrix"
"EverQuest II"

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did three computer-animated children in matching uniforms do?
Avoided and battled monsters
"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"
Is available for all major gaming platforms

In a feature on Cartoon Network Fridays, what did a young man named Tommy do when three boys in large hats obstructed his view at a movie theater?
Attempted to cast spell
See new episodes of your favorite shows

In a feature on Shakira's CD/DVD "Live & Off the Record," what did Shakira say about her home country of Colombia?
NOT Was a place "everyone should visit"
NOT Had the "most vibrant" culture

fireman
06-04-2004, 03:23 AM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did computer-generated men in uniform do?
Ran with and fired guns
"Full Spectrum Warrior"
Xbox

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what happened to a curly-haired man as he snacked on his couch while watching a movie?
Robotic tentacles tried to grab him
Cheez-It
"Spider-Man 2"

In a DVD/VHS ad shown during "The 2wenty," what did Ben Stiller try to avoid?
Taking risks
"Along Came Polly"

What was the title of a TV miniseries, advertised during "The 2wenty," that was based on a best-selling novel and starred Rob Lowe?
"Salem's Lot"
June 21 and 22 on TNT

Dirt
Wisk
Visit AmericaNeedsDirt.com

Natasha
06-10-2004, 11:09 AM
In a feature on Shakira's CD/DVD "Live & Off the Record," what did Shakira say about her home country of Colombia?
Was "full of contrast
Is in stores now

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a popular young rap artist do with a shiny red car?
Used it in music video
Volvo
Has hip image

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did three computer-animated children in matching uniforms do?
Avoided and battled monsters
Is available for all major gaming platforms

mficke0713
06-13-2004, 04:14 PM
In a feature on the "Revenge of the Mummy" theme park attraction, what did director Stephen Sommers say he wanted to do to riders of a roller-coaster?
*"Scare the heck out of them"
*June 25 at Universal Studios Hollywood

fireman
06-15-2004, 06:49 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what happened after a little girl's mother made her put a canned food she wanted back on the shelf at the supermarket?
NOT Shelving unit toppled over

fireman
06-24-2004, 01:44 AM
In a feature on the 2004 Summer Olympics, what did an announcer say swimmer Michael Phelps hoped to do?
Shatter existing world records

According to this feature, what family of networks will show the 2004 Summer Olympics?
NBC

mficke0713
06-26-2004, 02:35 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what happened after a little girl's mother made her put a canned food she wanted back on the shelf at the supermarket?
NOT Shelving unit toppled over
*Can rolled to her home
*Chef Boyardee
*Tastes good

mficke0713
07-01-2004, 02:37 PM
What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which twelve women were forced to survive in the wilderness and compete for one rugged man?
*"Outback Jack"
*Tuesdays at 9:00 on TBS

mficke0713
07-05-2004, 04:46 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a man in a yellow jumpsuit do after another man shoved him out of a plane without a parachute?
*Landed in field where cheerleaders were practicing
*Right Guard Xtreme Cool Spray
*Keeps you cool in any situation

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a group of adolescent girls do while on a tennis court with their handsome and adored instructor?
*Transformed into professional tennis players
*Nike
*"You're faster than you think."

In a feature on the 2004 Olympic Games, what did swimmer Natalie Coughlin and long jumper Dwight Phillips do after starting a caravan toward Athens?
*Encountered fallen tree in road
*NBC

What was the title of a new TV series, advertised during "The 2wenty," about thousands of abducted people suddenly and mysteriously returning home?
*"The 4400"
*Sunday July 11 on USA

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a man do at a party to impress a woman after she unwrapped a candy using only her mouth?
*Used his mouth to turn candy wrapper into origami
*Starburst
*"Unwrap and enjoy"

In a feature on the upcoming movie "Christmas with the Kranks," what did Tim Allen say was his reaction when asked to star in yet another Christmas movie?
*Thought "they were kidding"
*Thanksgiving

In a feature on the upcoming movie "Thunderbirds," what did Ben Kingsley, who plays The Hood, say about the film?
*"Tells a story about growing up"
*This summer

What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during this program, about an agency devoted to solving high-stakes medical mysteries?
*"Medical Investigation"
*Fridays on NBC

Natasha
07-13-2004, 06:07 PM
In a feature on "Evel Knievel Weekend," what did Robbie Knievel say about following in the footsteps of his legendary daredevil father?
Wanted Knievel name to stay "the most famous on two wheels"
July 30 on TNT

In a feature on an upcoming action film, how did actress Julia Stiles describe the daring operation that the film's characters are involved in?
Is "like a chess game"
"The Bourne Supremacy"

What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," about a family of cartoon animals living and performing in Las Vegas?
"Father of the Pride"
Tuesdays on NBC

In a cartoon feature called "Periwinkle Around the World," what did a duck do after slipping into the lobby of a fancy hotel to take a photograph?
Lost his hat
Cartoon Network

mficke0713
07-15-2004, 04:49 AM
In a cartoon feature called "Periwinkle Around the World," what did a duck do after slipping into the lobby of a fancy hotel to take a photograph?
*Lost his hat
*Cartoon Network

mficke0713
07-16-2004, 03:50 PM
What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," about peculiar cartoon creatures living together in a mansion?
*"Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
*August 13 on Cartoon Network

mficke0713
07-20-2004, 04:06 PM
What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," about a cartoon girl battling aliens in a distant galaxy?
*"Atomic Betty"
*Fridays on Cartoon Network

According to a promotional advertisement shown during "The 2wenty," which feature film director can you interact with in a live discussion via satellite at select Regal Cinemas?
*M. Night Shyamalan
*Tuesday, July 20

fireman
07-22-2004, 11:50 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what was displayed on the jerseys of football players facing the challenge of "home field advantage"?
Emotions they were experiencing
"NCAA Football 2005"
Is available in stores on July 15th

In a feature on "The Bourne Supremacy," how did actress Julia Stiles describe the daring operation that the film's characters were involved in?
Is "like a chess game"
EarthLink

CrispyUF
07-30-2004, 09:44 PM
In a feature on the upcoming TV series "Father of the Pride," what did John Goodman say about Larry, the cartoon lion he provides the voice for?
**Shared "a lot of similarities" with him
**This fall on NBC

What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," about a man adjusting to living in Hollywood?
**Joey
**Thursdays on NBC

In a feature on NASCAR, what did driver Jeff Gordon say about those drivers who might end up "teetering on the top ten" toward the end of the season?
**Were likely to drive aggressively
**This August on TNT

In a feature on an upcoming biographical film, what did the film's director, Taylor Hackford, say he was "most proud of" about his project?
**The fact that its subject had a hand in its creation
**"Ray"

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," how did a rock song by Queen symbolize the actions of people riding bikes down hallways and store employees tossing packing material around?
<NOT>Sought life where they could have "it all"

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what happened as a boy called Pete hung out with his friends at a swimming pool and a convenience store?
**Mother showed up and took him home
**Coca-Cola
**Fun

In a feature on the special edition DVD of "Hellboy," what did actor Ron Perlman, who plays the title character, say about the men who did his makeup?
**Were "really cool"
**July 27

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did people do in their dressing rooms and in front of a camera crew as catchphrases appeared in white text?
**Modeled clothing
**Kmart
**Worn by stars of WB shows "Reba" and "7th Heaven"

In a feature during "The 2wenty," what did a man do after seeing another man eat a plastic grape at an art gallery?
<NOT>Hit button on signal watch

never
08-02-2004, 09:42 AM
In a commercial during this show, what happened to a mustached man as he crouched in an enormous bird's nest at the edge of a cliff?
Giant bird dropped food into his mouth
Skittles
Have extraordinary taste --OR-- Have extraordinary taste

In a feature on an upcoming biographical film, what did the film's director, Taylor Hackford, say he was "most proud of" about his project?
**The fact that its subject had a hand in its creation
Ray

ccsnoopy
08-04-2004, 08:09 PM
In a feature during "The 2wenty," what did a man do after seeing another man eat a plastic grape at an art gallery?
Called hotline number

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," how did a rock song by Queen symbolize the actions of people riding bikes down hallways and store employees tossing packing material around?
Were exploring ways to "break free"
Coca-Cola C2
Has half the carbs and half the calories

In a DVD/VHS commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a cartoon man wearing an orange outfit do in anticipation of a "new threat"?
Stood in fighting pose
Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound"

In a feature on the TV series "Atomic Betty" and on the "Teen Titans," what did two teenage girls do in front of a pink neon sign while cartoon superheroes fought supervillains?
Performed a song
Cartoon Network

In a feature on the DVD "13 Going on 30," what did actor Mark Ruffalo say about his co-star Jennifer Garner?
Was "kind of like a thirteen-year-old girl"
8/3

In a feature on a cartoon film collection, what did grinning adults, children, and cartoon dinosaurs do against a white background?
Sang and danced
The Land Before Time"

What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," about a cartoon man fighting against enemies with a giant lizard?
Dragon Booster
October on ABC Family

CrispyUF
08-10-2004, 04:11 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a group of children do in an underground garage while a man in a black shirt rapped?
**Raced bicycles around track
<NOT> Diamondback
<NOT> Razor

mficke0713
08-13-2004, 07:05 AM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a group of children do in an underground garage while a man in a black shirt rapped?
**Raced bicycles around track
<NOT> Diamondback
<NOT> Razor
NOT> Schwinn :(

mficke0713
08-13-2004, 01:08 PM
Called hotline number
*TBS

ccsnoopy
08-13-2004, 08:24 PM
In a feature on a deluxe edition DVD, what did director Paul W.S. Anderson, actress Milla Jovovich, and others team up to do?
Transform video game into live action
Resident Evil"

In a feature on an upcoming biographical film, what did director Taylor Hackford and actor Jamie Foxx do besides discuss the film they worked together to create?
Interacted with film's subject
Ray

In a feature on NASCAR, what did various well-known race car drivers do as dramatic race footage was shown?
Spoke about highlights of current season

Were exploring ways to "break free"
Coca-Cola C2
Has half the carbs and half the calories

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a talking doll do after he took a tour through a professional athlete's mansion?
Cried at sight of soda vending machine
Sprite
Quenches thirst

Raced bicycles around track
WRFF
Popular with young people

In a commercial during this show, what happened as a man ran his finger along a map and opened a book while sitting in a blue room?
Women's clothing came undone
Axe Touch Deodorant Body Spray
Scent makes you attractive to women

In a feature on the upcoming TV series "Father of the Pride," what did computer-animated animals do as people spoke about them and the show they star in?
Lived and worked together in Las Vegas
This fall on NBC

In a feature on NASCAR, what did various well-known race car drivers do as dramatic race footage was shown?
Spoke about highlights of current season
TNT

got1292
08-23-2004, 10:04 PM
bump

Natasha
09-04-2004, 07:35 PM
In a DVD/VHS commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a cartoon man wearing an orange outfit do in anticipation of a "new threat"?
Stood in fighting pose
"Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound"

never
09-07-2004, 08:23 PM
What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during this program, about a boy who lived with his brother and mother, and was raised to become President of the U.S.?
*"Jack & Bobby"
*September 12

mficke0713
09-14-2004, 02:52 PM
In a feature on an upcoming sports film, what did producer Brian Grazer, actor Billy Bob Thornton, and others do as scenes from the film were shown?
*Described spectacle of high school football
*"Friday Night Lights"

mficke0713
09-24-2004, 03:32 PM
In a feature on the TV series "Sex and the City," what happened as the show's stars posed for photographs and appeared in comical scenes featuring their respective characters?
*Show's critical acclaim and award nominations were spotlighted
*Tuesday and Wednesday on TBS

In a feature on the new reality TV show "The Real Gilligan's Island," what did men and women of all ages from across the country do besides line up to audition for the show?
*Sang original show's theme song
NOT> Wednesday, December 22 on TNT

never
10-06-2004, 04:47 AM
What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during this program, in which Blair Underwood and Heather Locklear shared the same place of employment?
*"LAX"
*Mondays

kwcarlesco
10-06-2004, 05:07 AM
Okay, I neverget the bonus quiz, does anyone know why? Do you have to have a particular theater? :mad: :mad:

never
10-06-2004, 09:47 AM
In the beginning, I received the bonuses evwery week. Now it is only ocasionally and I never really know why thery show up.

You have to have seen them for at least 15 minutes and it also might be that you want to buy the DVD.

draal5
10-15-2004, 07:26 PM
In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what was the focus of an upcoming James L. Brooks film starring Adam Sandler, Téa Leoni, and Paz Vega?
• Merging of Cultures and Languages
• Spanglish

What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which Heather Locklear and Blair Underwood worked at a place that had more than 50 million annual visitors?
*Lax
*Mondays on NBC

In a feature on the second season of "The Apprentice," what did some of the eighteen new contestants do besides discuss Donald Trump and their experiences on the show?
NOT> Read from their resumes

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what happened at various clothing boutiques as a girl group sang their rendition of the song "California Girls"?
* Mannequins were featured in window displays
*cotton
Not> alive

In a feature on a cartoon film collection, what did grinning adults, children, and cartoon dinosaurs do against a white background?
NOT>Played hide and seek

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did an announcer do as classic footage of The Three Stooges brutalizing one another was shown?
*listed various injuries
* mastercard
*Health insurance co-payments

In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what did well-known cartoon characters from different TV shows do besides live together in the same city?
*dealt with scenarios involving their vehicles
*Cartoon Network

First time ever withthe bonus show
:cool:

never
10-17-2004, 09:57 AM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what happened in a short film, introduced by the two students who made it, after the lives of an elderly woman, a homeless man, and others were connected by a discarded antique film reel?
Film on reel was accidentally projected for all of them to see
NOT: Pepsi

never
10-17-2004, 10:00 AM
What was the title of a TV program, advertised during "The 2wenty," about an odd family that included two teenage boys who infuriated their mother?
Malcolm in the Middle"
NOT: new time slot

fireman
10-23-2004, 06:59 AM
In a feature on the TV show "American Dreams," what unique aspect of the program was focused on?
Cameo appearances by popular musical artists
Sundays on NBC

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a woman, who was listening to headphones and reading a magazine, do at a laundromat after the buzzer sounded on her dryer?
Pulled out pile of shirts that were already folded
Cotton
Is wrinkle resistant

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what were lumberjacks doing in a forest when a man offered them an alternative that made them and the surrounding trees happy?
Gnawing on bark
Skittles Bubble Gum
Has five fruit flavors

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what happened in a short film, introduced by the two students who made it, after the lives of an elderly woman, a homeless man, and others were connected by a discarded antique film reel?
Film on reel was accidentally projected for all of them to see
Coca-Cola
NOT "Transforms dreams into reality"

mficke0713
11-05-2004, 04:28 PM
What was the title of a TV program, advertised during "The 2wenty," about an odd family that included two teenage boys who infuriated their mother?
Malcolm in the Middle"
NOT: new time slot
*Is on five days in a row

mficke0713
11-05-2004, 04:29 PM
Okay, I neverget the bonus quiz, does anyone know why? Do you have to have a particular theater? :mad: :mad:
It has to be a "Regal" theater. :)

mficke0713
11-05-2004, 04:39 PM
In a feature on an upcoming science-fiction thriller, what did founders and members of organizations, authors, and a doctor all discuss?
*Communicating with the dead
*"White Noise"

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what "worst fear" had come true when a computer-animated man in armor who was "our only hope" declared that he "needed a weapon"?
*Robotic aliens had arrived to destroy earth
NOT> "Pikmin 2"

fireman
11-05-2004, 09:39 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what "worst fear" had come true when a computer-animated man in armor who was "our only hope" declared that he "needed a weapon"?
Robotic aliens had arrived to destroy earth
"Halo 2"
Xbox

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did young people come together to do at night after contacting one another using a pay phone, a cell phone, a pager, and car headlights?
Race toy cars
RadioShack
Xmods

mficke0713
11-09-2004, 10:51 AM
What was the title of a special TV event, advertised during "The 2wenty," that starred Noah Wyle as a man responsible for recovering an artifact stolen from his workplace?
*"The Librarian: Quest for the Spear"
*December 5 on TNT

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did young people come together to do at night after contacting one another using a pay phone, a cell phone, a pager, and car headlights?
*Race toy cars
*RadioShack
NOT> ZipZaps

fireman
11-12-2004, 02:05 AM
Race toy cars
RadioShack
Xmods

In a feature on an upcoming TV miniseries, what was true about a fantasy epic starring Shawn Ashmore, Danny Glover, and Isabella Rossellini?
Was based on a series of books
Monday, December 13 on the Sci Fi Channel

What was the title of an original TV event, advertised during "The 2wenty," that was based on best-selling novels and centered around the quest of a young man with magical powers?
"Earthsea"
Monday, December 13 on the Sci Fi Channel

What was the title of a world premiere TV event, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which Kelsey Grammer led an all-star cast of actors including Jason Alexander and Jennifer Love Hewitt?
"A Christmas Carol: The Musical"
Sunday, November 28 on NBC

In a feature on the reality TV series "The Real Gilligan's Island," how was the show's theme song, which is an updated version of the classic "Gilligan's Island" jingle, performed?
By punk band in music video
Tuesday, November 30 on TBS

In a DVD commercial during "The 2wenty," who was Tobey Maguire, besides the love interest of Kirsten Dunst?
Fearless superhero
"Spider-Man 2"

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what happened after a man, who had single-handedly built a racetrack in a cornfield, brought a silver car out of a barn and parked it at the starting line?
Man emerged from corn to drive car
Ford Mustang
Is legendary

In a feature on the two-volume DVD release of "Seinfeld," what happened before the discs' extras were showcased and their availability as a special holiday gift set was promoted?
Montage of classic moments was shown
November 23
December 7

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what unexpected instance was captured by a cameraman on a basketball court as he filmed a sportscaster rehearsing for an upcoming interview?
Player making ninety-foot jump shots
Powerade
Improves your game

In a feature on a pair of cartoon TV series, what did odd cartoon creatures do before two cartoon girls formed a rock band with a crazed, worldwide following?
Frolicked in rooms of mansion
Cartoon Network

In a feature on the reality TV series "The Real Gilligan's Island," how was the show's theme song, which is an updated version of the classic "Gilligan's Island" jingle, performed?
By punk band in music video
Tuesday, November 30 on TBS

In a DVD commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a British teenage boy wearing glasses do besides interact with friends and fantastical creatures as DVD extras were spotlighted?
Cast magic spells

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did captions, which stood out from a background of random letters, discuss as shooting red beams encircled a bottle, cartoon figures appeared, and electronic music played?
Contest to win video game system and games
Coca-Cola
PlayStation 2

sallyann
11-12-2004, 05:13 AM
Deleted

fireman
11-24-2004, 03:43 PM
In a DVD commercial during "The 2wenty," what did an announcer discuss as scenes from a humorous TV show were shown?
Extra features included on DVD
"Seinfeld: Seasons 1 & 2" and "Seinfeld: Season 3"

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a man, who spoke fondly of his occupation despite scenes that showed him in unpleasant situations, do before video game footage was shown?
Worked with animals
"Zoo Tycoon 2"
Get closer to the animals than ever

mficke0713
11-25-2004, 09:30 AM
What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," that featured well-known characters, played by people who have yet to be identified, trapped in a comical scenario?
*"The Real Gilligan's Island"
*Tuesday, November 30 on TBS

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a robot, that weighed ninety tons and stood six stories tall, do before a computer-generated man in armor set out to stop it?
*Caused destruction in city
NOT> "DOOM 3"

fireman
12-04-2004, 12:01 AM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a teenager do with his father during which he witnessed him scream like his little sister while an announcer listed prices of novelty items?
Rode a roller coaster
MasterCard
Universal Orlando Resort

In a feature on the two-disk, special-edition DVD of "Spider-Man," what happened as Spider-Man fought with a man who had four mechanical arms and an announcer discussed features found on the DVD?
Cast and crew commented on films
According to this feature, when can you get the "Spider-Man / Spider-Man 2" two-disk, special edition DVD?
NOT December 7

never
12-20-2004, 06:48 AM
In a commercial during this show, what did an announcer discuss as a cartoon train was seen traveling up a mountain and across a bridge as people shopped in a retail store?
Buying holiday decorations
Hallmark
Is "The Polar Express" headquarters

mficke0713
12-20-2004, 05:44 PM
In a feature on an upcoming family comedy, who turned the life of a wealthy bachelor, played by Ice Cube, upside down as he tried to woo an attractive woman?
*Pair of mischievous children
*"Are We There Yet?"

In a feature on an upcoming TV series, what "unexplained power" did a woman, played by Patricia Arquette, possess that enabled her to help in solving crimes?
*Ability to see the dead
*"Medium"

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what happened to two white rosebuds after one was dipped into a container of white water and the other into a container of blue water?
*One stayed smooth and one shriveled
*Dove
*Consists of 1/4 moisturizing cream

What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which two Japanese pop icons starred in their own cartoon adventure?
*"Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi"
*Fridays at 7:30 p.m. on Cartoon Network

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a man do with his cell phone that crassly disrupted a Lamaze class, a chess game, people doing Tai Chi, and a quiet library?
*Blabbed to various people
*Cingular Wireless
*Silence your cell phone

mficke0713
12-20-2004, 05:47 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what happened at various clothing boutiques as a girl group sang their rendition of the song "California Girls"?
* Mannequins were featured in window displays
*cotton
Not> alive
*"A girl"

mficke0713
12-21-2004, 09:13 AM
In a feature during "The 2wenty," where did two arena football teams, owned by Jon Bon Jovi and John Elway, compete in a game causing damage that their owners had to pay for?
*On floor of Las Vegas casino
*NBC

What was the title of a reality TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," whose twists and turns have captivated millions of viewers from its premiere to its upcoming two-hour finale?
*"The Real Gilligan's Island"
*Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. on TBS

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what happened while shots of a computer-generated amusement park were shown and "strap in," "hold on," and "get ready" appeared in white letters?
*Characters rode rides
*"Roller Coaster Tycoon 3"
*Allows you to take control of excitement

draal5
12-22-2004, 09:04 PM
In a feature on an upcoming DVD release, what was the basis of a heartwarming family film that was directed by Jean-Jacques Annaud, the acclaimed director of "The Bear"?
*Two Tigers that wereseparated as cubs
*Two Brothers

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a woman, who was listening to headphones and reading a magazine, do at a laundromat after the buzzer sounded on her dryer?
*Pulled out pile of shirts that were already folded
*Cotton
*Is wrinkle resistant

mficke0713
12-24-2004, 03:44 PM
In a feature on the "Meet the Parents" bonus edition DVD, what happened after comical scenes, outtakes, and bloopers from the film were featured?
*Scenes from upcoming sequel were shown
*Get free ticket to see "Meet the Fockers" in theaters later this month

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a man in a red suit do in front of a wall of TV screens flashing red and yellow and featuring shots of electronics?
*Break-danced on circular platform
*Circuit City
*Offers more than 5,000 cool gifts

mficke0713
12-25-2004, 06:38 PM
In a feature on a TV network's primetime lineup, what did clips from various, well-known TV programs -- cartoon and otherwise -- all have in common?
*Were humorous
*TBS

mficke0713
12-26-2004, 04:35 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a man do while listing painful injuries he had sustained such as a broken ankle, broken hands, and being "stuck in Los Angeles for a year working"?
*Leapt from heights into water and surfed
*American Express
*Those who define success in their own way

mficke0713
01-07-2005, 03:54 PM
In a DVD commercial during "The 2wenty," what did five young animals do in a prehistoric setting as, "I want to go back" was sung?
*Played games together
*"The Land Before Time: Invasion of the Tinysauruses"

In a cartoon feature during "The 2wenty," what happened to link the lives of different cartoon characters living in the same city before a skirt left behind by a flying girl at a laundromat embarrassed a male patron by turning his clothing pink?
*Floating plastic bag blew past them
*Cartoon Network

In a feature during "The 2wenty," what did well-known TV actors and actresses do before speaking about their respective programs amid a medley of clips?
*Discussed what drama is
*TNT

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a man wearing a velvet shirt do after he opened his door to a blonde man holding a bottle of soda?
*Tried to predict why he came
*Barq's
*Has bite

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a silver-haired man in a suit do for a man named Scooter as they sat across a desk from one another with a computer in between?
*Answered his random questions
*CNN.com
NOT> Provides up-to-the-minute information :(

heavenheir
01-07-2005, 10:51 PM
In a DVD commercial during "The 2wenty," what did five young animals do in a prehistoric setting as, "I want to go back" was sung?
*Played games together
*"The Land Before Time: Invasion of the Tinysauruses"

In a cartoon feature during "The 2wenty," what happened to link the lives of different cartoon characters living in the same city before a skirt left behind by a flying girl at a laundromat embarrassed a male patron by turning his clothing pink?
*Floating plastic bag blew past them
*Cartoon Network

In a feature during "The 2wenty," what did well-known TV actors and actresses do before speaking about their respective programs amid a medley of clips?
*Discussed what drama is
*TNT

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a man wearing a velvet shirt do after he opened his door to a blonde man holding a bottle of soda?
*Tried to predict why he came
*Barq's
*Has bite

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a silver-haired man in a suit do for a man named Scooter as they sat across a desk from one another with a computer in between?
*CNN.com
NOT> Provides up-to-the-minute information :(
:D
(I was lucky---my guess was right)
*CNN.com
NOT> Provides up-to-the-minute information
*Puts you in control.

Thanks mficke and all OP's for your dedication. I really appreciate it! ;)

mficke0713
01-08-2005, 05:34 PM
What was the name of a TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which a man who wore a robotic battle outfit and drove transformable vehicles was asked to prevent a comet from striking the earth?
*"Dice"
*Saturday, January 22 on Cartoon Network

mficke0713
01-14-2005, 12:03 PM
In a feature on the DVD "Balto III: Wings of Change," what was Balto, the celebrated title character responsible for saving the lives of numerous people?
*Sled dog living in Alaskan town
*Feb 1

mficke0713
01-20-2005, 04:29 PM
In a feature on an upcoming TV sporting event, what happened as an announcer inquired about people's dreams, discussed the traits necessary for stardom, and referred to a particular competition as an example of "when dreams come to life"?
*Footage of basketball players and gameplay was shown
*February 20 on TNT

exferryguy
02-05-2005, 04:11 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what were ridden by men in a rodeo-like championship, by a woman to a rural gas station, and by people on a farm?
Giant furry monsters that moved on all fours
NOT Hummer

In a commercial during this show, what did several women do in an office, a warehouse, a kitchen, a store, and outdoors before a shirtless man was seen in his bathroom?
Caressed metal objects
Axe Touch Deodorant Body Spray
Longer-lasting effect

mficke0713
02-11-2005, 03:33 PM
In a feature on an upcoming comedic film, what did an awkward, bumbling young man, played by Ashton Kutcher, do that upset a biased older man, played by Bernie Mac?
*Dated his daughter
*"Guess Who"

In a commercial during this show, what did movie tickets, containers of popcorn, cups of soda, and photos of people at a movie theater all do against a black background as electronic music played?
*Moved along conveyor belt of glowing green shapes
*MasterCard
*Earns you rewards of free admission and refreshments

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," how did one SUV end up in the hands of diverse strangers, among them a businessman, a dog walker, a Boy Scout leader, and a bride, as the phrase, "Start having a great life" was sung?
*Set of keys was tossed from person to person
*Kia Sportage
*Starting price is around $16,000

mficke0713
02-11-2005, 06:13 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what were ridden by men in a rodeo-like championship, by a woman to a rural gas station, and by people on a farm?
Giant furry monsters that moved on all fours
NOT Hummer
*Esuvee
*Visit Esuvee.com

mficke0713
02-15-2005, 05:36 PM
What was the title of a TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," that gave viewers an inside look at court proceedings, including the defense, the judges, and even the jury room?
*"Law & Order: Trial by Jury"
*March

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a talking doll explain to curious men in the movie theater row behind him that he could do because he had gotten himself an extra soda?
*Make do regardless of whomever sat beside him
*Sprite
*Quenches your thirst

mficke0713
02-25-2005, 04:27 PM
In a feature on an upcoming thriller, what was unique about the politically-themed film directed by Sydney Pollack and starring Nicole Kidman and Sean Penn?
*Was shot inside the United Nations
*"The Interpreter"

In a cartoon feature called "Periwinkle Around the World," what was a duck doing when, thanks to his camera, he wound up riding a ski lift, racing down a ski slope and off a ski ramp, before landing on a tropical beach?
*Riding in taxi
*Cartoon Network

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a little boy do in order to get a cereal he wanted, which he hadn't found while rifling through kitchen cabinets?
*Ventured into basement
*Honey Graham Life Cereal
*Has taste children love

In a feature on the third season of "Project Greenlight," what did executive producers Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, and Chris Moore do in an attempt to make the third season of the show more profitable than the first two?
*Opted to make horror movie
*Tuesday, March 15 on BRAVO

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," how were four cartoon NASCAR drivers summoned away from their extreme hobbies to a track where they guzzled sodas prior to racing?
*Watches emitted signal
*Coca-Cola
*Fuels your "adrenaline"

mficke0713
03-05-2005, 04:20 PM
In a feature on an upcoming action film, what did Samuel L. Jackson have Ice Cube released from a government prison to do?
*Foil plans of military splinter group
*"XXX: State of the Union"

In a feature on the TV show "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends," what did a group of odd cartoon creatures do while searching for a boy named Stevie at a child's birthday party?
*Caused food fight
*The Cartoon Network

mficke0713
03-31-2005, 02:08 PM
What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," about a scientist and a nun who joined forces to stop the end of the world?
*"Revelations"
*Wednesdays in April on NBC

mficke0713
04-01-2005, 02:11 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what happened after captions asked, "Dude, where's your card?" and a special, cinema-edition credit card was shown?
*Perks of owning card were highlighted
*MasterCard
*Earns you reward points toward free movie tickets and refreshments

What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," that centered around five families whose love for their pets made their lives "a whole different animal"?
*"Showdog Moms and Dads"
*Wednesday, March 30 on BRAVO

In a feature on the TV series "Kojak," who was a performer onstage in a lounge referring to when she sang, "When I need a man, no one else would ever do"?
*Police detective who had affinity for lollipops
*March 25 on USA

mficke0713
04-08-2005, 01:13 PM
In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what did a group of young men living in California during the 1970s do in a film that starred Heath Ledger and was based on a true story?
*Turned skateboarding into a sport
*"Lords of Dogtown"

In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what was reiterated about a comedic DVD by its stars, including Ben Stiller and Barbra Streisand, and its director, Jay Roach?
*Was based on scenario many people can relate to
*"Meet the Fockers"

What was the title of a new TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," in which Kyra Sedgwick played a powerful woman who others found to be "a *****" and "horrible"?
*"The Closer"
*In June on TNT

In a DVD commercial during "The 2wenty," what did George Clooney and a group of con artists, all of whom were in and out of jail, reunite to do?
*Pull off major heist to repay debt
*"Ocean's Twelve"

In a DVD commercial during "The 2wenty," what did Ben Stiller, Robert DeNiro, and a small dog all do as a ballad about love played?
*Got hurt physically
*"Meet the Fockers"

mficke0713
04-10-2005, 02:47 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," where was a young man when he performed imitations of well-known movie characters that made a young woman feel uncomfortable?
*Going through checkout at supermarket
*MasterCard
*Earns you reward points toward free movie tickets and refreshments

mficke0713
04-13-2005, 10:37 AM
What was the title of a TV show, advertised during "The 2wenty," that will welcome a new character, inspired by one of 100,000 "monsterpieces" sent in by children across the country, in a special episode?
*"Miguzi"
*May 9 on Cartoon Network

In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what was Krypto, a cartoon hero who had superpowers such as the ability to fly and who joined forces with his friends to help people in trouble?
*Dog that came to earth from outer space
*Cartoon Network

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a teenage boy and a woman do after they fought over a package of gum at a convenience store and neither would let go?
*Spent day together for each other's daily activities
*Wrigley's Juicy Fruit
*Longer-lasting

mficke0713
04-22-2005, 01:40 PM
In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what brought a nun and a scientist together on a quest to find Jesus and fight evil in a time known as the "end of days"?
*Map drawn by girl in hospital who was brain-dead but talking
*April on NBC

mficke0713
04-29-2005, 01:58 PM
In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what did Will Ferrell become as a result of the "love/hate" relationship he had with his "super-competitive" father, played by Robert Duvall?
*Overzealous coach of son's soccer team
*"Kicking & Screaming"

mficke0713
05-06-2005, 01:13 PM
In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what did fans of a morning TV show do besides take part in a sing-along as the show's anchors were seen doing such wild stunts as rock climbing, driving a race car, and performing on a trapeze?
*Described what they would do if their dreams became reality
*Every weekday morning at 7:00 a.m.

In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what was Russell Crowe besides a loving husband and father in a film directed by Ron Howard and set at the time of the Great Depression?
*Boxer who made career comeback and fought even when injured
*"Cinderella Man"

In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what was true about a six-week, dramatic TV event starring Keri Russell, Rachael Leigh Cook, Skeet Ulrich, and numerous others?
*Plot was based on real, historical story
*Friday, June 10 on TNT

In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what did Will Smith refer to as "one of the best physical comedy" moments in a film in which he schooled a clumsy man in the art of wooing women?
*Dance sequence in which costar improvised his own moves
*"Hitch"

In a promotional advertisement during "The 2wenty," for shows called "The Apprentice" and "The Contender," what happened?
*Season finales during which winning contestants received prizes were promoted
*May

mficke0713
05-07-2005, 01:04 PM
In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what did a young man named Tommy and a young woman named Tara do in a colorful room as scenes from a cartoon TV show were shown?
*Introduced new inventions wearing lab coats and safety goggles
*"Codename: Kids Next Door"

mficke0713
05-13-2005, 12:50 PM
In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what was the subject of a film spoof starring such names as Bill Murray and John Candy when they were virtual "unknowns"?
*Enlisting in the military
*"Stripes"

exferryguy
05-15-2005, 06:17 AM
In a commercial during this show, why did four teenage boys take a road trip that brought them to workshops, neighborhoods, and small towns where they saw an "amazing" woman singing with a guitar and a group of "bike jousters"?
Needed footage to make documentary about young people
Coca-Cola
Goes well with whatever your passion is

mficke0713
05-20-2005, 01:46 PM
In a promotional advertisement during "The 2wenty," for a show called "Codename: Kids Next Door," what happened?
*Cartoon children were featured in funny scenes where they acted older than they looked
*Fridays at 6:30 and 10:00 p.m.

Kringle
05-22-2005, 06:06 AM
In a promotional advertisement during "The 2wenty," for a show called "I Want to Be a Hilton," what happened?

NOT Man with no formal schooling or experience took over
Two children moved in with wealthy family and made life crazy er as CEO
Wealthy woman helped ordinary men and women learn etiquette
Handsome aristocrat courted women from humble backgrounds

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did small brown spheres do after they were cut from an unwrapped candy bar by tiny saws?

NOT Spelled out word
Bounced off walls
Piled into pyramid
Fell through air

Kringle
05-29-2005, 06:11 AM
In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what did a cartoon boy named Ray Ray do by throwing a mixture of potions into a toilet before his older sister remedied the situation with an accidental flush?

Caused 400-pound monster to magically appear
"The Life & Times of Juniper Lee"

In a promotional advertisement during "The 2wenty," for a show called "The Life & Times of Juniper Lee," what happened?

Cartoon girl chased monsters through the halls of her school
NOT Saturday, June 4 at 7:00 p.m.

In a feature on the TV series "The 4400," what did 4400 people, all of whom were individually abducted and deprived of memory, do one day that caused people to mistrust them and consider them "the enemy"?

NOT Escaped from lab where they had been cloned
Inexplicably reappeared without having aged at all
Came home claiming they had traveled back in time
Got discovered living together on remote desert island

exferryguy
06-05-2005, 08:10 AM
In a commercial during this show, why did four teenage boys take a road trip that brought them to basements, studios, workshops, neighborhoods, and small towns, including a "barn party in the middle of nowhere"?
Needed footage to make documentary about young people
Coca-Cola
Goes well with whatever your passion is

BuffySummers
06-06-2005, 08:03 AM
In a feature on the TV series "The 4400," what did 4400 people, all of whom were individually abducted and deprived of memory, do one day that caused people to mistrust them and consider them "the enemy"?

Inexplicably reappeared without having aged at all
Sunday June 5th

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what did a man do with his cell phone that crassly disrupted a Lamaze class, a chess game, people doing Tai Chi, and a quiet library?
NOT Scrolled through ring tones

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what was a dog named Badger doing when he encountered helpful strangers, including a motorcyclist who let him ride in his sidecar and band members who let him ride on their tour bus?
Trying to reunite with owners who had lost him while vacationing
NOT Discover

In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what did a has-been actor, played by Will Ferrell, not know about a woman, played by Nicole Kidman, when he lied and tricked her into starring in a sitcom with him?
Witch with supernatural powers
Bewitched

mficke0713
06-17-2005, 01:23 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what was a dog named Badger doing when he encountered helpful strangers, including a motorcyclist who let him ride in his sidecar and band members who let him ride on their tour bus?
Trying to reunite with owners who had lost him while vacationing
NOT Discover
*MasterCard
*Make long journeys easier

mficke0713
06-17-2005, 01:48 PM
In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what was discussed by real-life criminals, police officials, and a district attorney, as well as actress Kyra Sedgewick, who will play a police official in an upcoming TV series?
*Art of interrogation
*Monday, June 13 at 9:00 p.m. on TNT

mficke0713
06-24-2005, 01:41 PM
In a feature shown during "The 2wenty," what did fourteen people, including a doctor and a bride, who were separated into two teams by gender, do on a "life-changing" reality show?
*Struggled to lose weight
*"The Biggest Loser"

mficke0713
06-25-2005, 02:37 PM
In a commercial during "The 2wenty," who made a "Greatest Hit" record that was advertised in a mock infomercial in which people did aerobics and disco danced to the song and "classic" bonus tracks were featured?
*Four women who wore brightly colored outfits and sang catchy jingle
*Fanta
*Visit www.Fanta.com

In a commercial during "The 2wenty," what was a man doing in a high-intensity action sequence when a giant cell phone landed in his path and an announcer said that "ringing phones ruin movies"?
*Trying to retrieve important disk from briefcase before ten seconds were up
*Cingular Wireless
*Silence it while at the movies