PDA

View Full Version : Sick Of Snow And Ice

christianw27
02-04-2004, 05:24 AM
I AM SO SICK OF SNOW AND ICE STORMS THAT IT IS RIDICULOUS. I LIVE IN OHIO AND I SWEAR EVERY OTHER DAY WE HAVE FREEZING RAIN. IT SUCKS. I'VE FALLEN DOWN MY DRIVEWAY LIKE FOUR TIMES IN THE LAST 4 MONTHS. NO MORE FREEZING RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

turbob
02-04-2004, 05:33 AM
I live in Columbus - they said this morning more freezing rain on Thursday night. I have had all I can take, too.

jimorrison
02-04-2004, 07:34 AM
Love the snow but i can pass with the rain, but then i dont get a lot of snow here

rlynn411
02-04-2004, 07:45 AM
I'm in the Columbus Ohio area...its not to bad here today....the sun is actually shining! Tomorrow they call for a wintery mix, and on Friday rain and ice.....I just want spring to come!!!!

schsa
02-04-2004, 07:56 AM
Our winter has been gray and rainy. We're too near the ocean for snow. But it has been so cold this year.

Thank goodness it will all be gone in about 4 weeks.

teenies*mom
02-04-2004, 11:32 AM
I'm a little North of Syracuse NY and we are getting buried in snow here - Monday was the first day that I didn't have to snowblow in over a month and they said on the news that January is one of the snowiest months EVER - we have over 7 feet of snow and you don't even want to know how high our snowbanks are - put it this way -
I can't see out the bottom halfs of my windows downstairs....and thats not a lie -
I want summer to come FAST - I don't even want spring because if all this snow melts at once we are gonna be in trouble...:eek:

shellayne
02-04-2004, 01:00 PM
I hate snow. I am in the middle of a winter storm now..lots of snow. Hopefully this is the only one like this for the rest of the year!!

justme23
02-04-2004, 04:19 PM
I'm way down here in Dallas, Tx... where it's been more like spring this winter than an actual winter. Today is the first day that we got any freezing rain. I about fell out of bed when I heard it hitting the window this morning... It quickly turned to just rain and thankfully didn't stick... I don't know how you guys in northern states manage to deal w/ all the snow and ice. I would lose my mind!