PDA

View Full Version : I should be happy....

justinenycole26
02-03-2004, 08:21 PM
I should be happy right now. Things are going good, bills are paid ahead of time, I have been doing some decorating in my house, kids are happy and healthy, blah, blah, blah.
But there is one thing that is totally ruining it all. I don't want to put my personal business out, so I'm not gonna say what the issue is, I couldn't handle the flaming right now. This one thing is killing all the happiness I should be feeling right now. Why can't life be ALL good just for once?????

laughsalot
02-03-2004, 09:04 PM
just big hugs to you!

ezmoney163
02-03-2004, 09:15 PM
((((HUGZ))))

Not to sound condosending but I honestly know what you mean. I should be happy but I have a weight on my shoulders that is slowing me down. :( My own fault, but it is not something I wanna discuss with anyone. All I can say is ((HUGZ))

Danny
02-03-2004, 09:38 PM
If you didn't have some troubles in your life - you would never appreciate all the good you have! Hope you get things worked out.

Dolly<3
02-03-2004, 10:46 PM
(((((justinenycole))))) Everything is rarely perfect, and when they are, it just makes things harder to bare when they go downhill.

justinenycole26
02-03-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by ezmoney163
((((HUGZ))))

Not to sound condosending but I honestly know what you mean. I should be happy but I have a weight on my shoulders that is slowing me down. :( My own fault, but it is not something I wanna discuss with anyone. All I can say is ((HUGZ))

Sounds like we are in the same boat. Before this thing sinks, we should stop for a latte.

annie169
02-03-2004, 11:06 PM
I gotta $5 g/c for Starbucks, anyone care to join me downtown Palm Springs in the morning??

Its hard when those personal things come and kick ya in the arse and you live with it every day. Just get up, take a minute for yourself, put on a lil extra makeup, a lil extra personal pampering. Then, take a DEEEEEP breath and tell the world "Fu#k it, Its gonna be MY DAY TODAY and YOU CANT TAKE THAT FROM ME". I've been doing that quite a bit lately. Hubby thinks I"m having affair cause I'm all glammed up lately...lol. ;)

justinenycole26
02-04-2004, 02:12 AM
Hmmm, I'm in south Florida, I get off work at 5:30 am, think Ican make it to Palm Springs by 8 or so???? LOL

Suz*e*
02-04-2004, 03:04 AM
OMGosh..I totally have that happen alot. One thing just manages to overcome your whole life until you resolve it.

If ya need someone to talk too my e-mail is in siggy!

MsLynn
02-04-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by ezmoney163
((((HUGZ))))

Ditto

schsa
02-04-2004, 07:49 AM
I would suggest that you share it with someone. A minister or a friend or someone. Sometimes when you keep things inside they grow and look much worse than they really are. Sharing lets you get it out and work it through.

If you really feel that you can't share with anyone, write it down. Write until you have said everything you can about the problem. Then either seal it in an envelope and read it again in a week or two or burn it. Amazingly somethings become clearer the more you write. And if you go back and read it later you are much better prepared to deal with it. Or if you can get it all out on paper and burn it, the problem seems much less.

Try it. It might make you feel better.