PDA

View Full Version : Van Was Towwed!!!!

VALENA-)45
02-02-2004, 02:59 PM
MY VAN WAS TOWWED, THE OTHER DAY. I CALLED THE TOWING COMPANY THAT HAS IT AND THEY SAID WHERE, I LIVE HAD IT TOWWED. I HAVE QUITE A FEW THINGS IN IT, AND NO PLACE TO PUT THEM. I CAN'T EVEN GET MY VAN, BACK FROM THE TOWWING COMPANY, CAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY, AND NO PLACE TO PUT IT. THIS HAS NOT BEEN MY YEAR, SOFAR, I HAVE MORE PROBLEMS THEN A LITTLE BIT. I POSTED THIS HERE TO SEE WHAT ADVICE, I CAN GET. AND ALSO TO VENT AND WHINE, CAUSE IF I DON'T, I WILL GET DEPRESSED, AND THINK OF VERY MEAN THINGS TO DO. I AM NOT A BAD, OR MEAN PERSON, AND I WISH SOMEBODY WOULD STOP DOING BAD THINGS TO ME. MY LOVING SON HAD A HAND IN THIS, HE IS 24, AND COULDN'T GET AWAY WITH THINGS AND THIS WAS HIS WAY OF PAYINGME BACK FOR NOT LETTING HIM WALK ALL OVER ME, AND COULDN'T USE ME WHENEVER HE WANTED TO, AND COULDN'T TALK TO ME ANY KIND OF WAY. I HAVE HELPED HIM SINCE 2002, AND ALL HE EVER DOES IS CAUSE TROBLE FOR ME EVERY TIME I HELP HIM. THIS IS JUST THE LATEST AND LAST THING HE WILL DO TO ME. TO HIM: AS LONG AS I AM LOSING HE'S HAPPY, ONE DAY IT WILL ALL BACKFIRE ON HIM, AND HE'LL WONDER::::WHY??????????????? THANK YOU, YOU ALL!!!!:mad: :(

twinkiesmom
02-02-2004, 07:44 PM
I always say: What comes around goes around. His day will come. I hope things work out to your advantage. It's so sad that it has to be this way now. {{{hugs}}}

Unicornmom77
02-02-2004, 07:46 PM
(((((((((((((((((VALENA-)45))))))))))))))))) I will keep you in my prayers hun!!

Blackberry
02-02-2004, 08:21 PM
{{{{{VALENA-)45}}}}}

hotwheelstx
02-03-2004, 12:49 AM
When your son least expects it it'll be his turn. No one there to help, aid, handout.

I'm sorry this is happening to you. I know life hands you hard lessons. There's a reason....not quite sure what they are but there's got to be.

(((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

redrig
02-03-2004, 10:00 AM
Sorry, no advice on how to get your van back, all I can offer is hugs and hope things get better for you.

lassss
02-03-2004, 10:14 AM
why was it towed?? did you talk to the place who had it towed to see what happened?

schsa
02-03-2004, 10:44 AM
Sorry to hear all of this. The only good thing is that things do change and you are do for some good changes.

VALENA-)45
02-03-2004, 11:42 AM
LONG STORY, VERY SHORT. SOMEBODY IN POWER, ON A POWERTRIP, DON'T LIKE ME. THEY LIKE TO SEE ME HAVE PROBLEMS. BUT, PROBLEMS ARE SOLVABLE!!!!!!

Danny
02-03-2004, 08:00 PM
If it was towed illegally - you may have recourse. Was it in a legal parking spot? Did it have plates. registration and insurance? It may be necessary to contact legal aid to have it returned to you but regardless - you should be able to retrieve your belongings from it.
Good luck!

Dolly<3
02-03-2004, 08:23 PM
(((((Valena)))))

laughsalot
02-03-2004, 09:03 PM
Big hugs to you. Sorry you are going through such a rotten time.