PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever dug themselves into a big hole and can't get out?

LadyBones
01-31-2004, 03:55 PM
I really can't go into details, But i'm crying and there is nothing i can do about it and i can't tell anyone...It just hurts:(

Gitty
01-31-2004, 04:18 PM
Just keep digging, you'll hit china, no one will know you there and you can start over!:cool:

MsLynn
01-31-2004, 04:24 PM
i know what you mean, been there done that and gotta take the lumps and go on, i swear my lumps are still coming, if you need to talk, i'mhere you can pm or email me, i'm non-judgemental and don'tknow ya anyway, so its someone you can talk to no matter what

Unicornmom77
01-31-2004, 04:27 PM
BIG BIG HUGS FOR YOU HUN!!!

http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Unicornmom773/A_BIG_HUG.gif

I feel so bad for you hun, I hope you can get it worked out!! If you need someone to talk I am here, you can even call me collect! Just Pm me oe email me, I am a great listener hun!! I hope everything will be okay! I will pray for you!!!

~Wendy

cpbaby
01-31-2004, 04:36 PM
I like the "keep digging and you will end up in China" thing. Theres been times I wished I could do that but ended up hitting bedrock.

Hang in there, things will work out eventually. If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to email or pm me.

{{{{{{huggles}}}}}

ShelleyG
01-31-2004, 04:38 PM
you can talk about it sweete if you want email me :)

sweetcheekscg@aol.com

might help to unload :)

Huggles,Shelley

peaceluver
01-31-2004, 06:35 PM
((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

reneep45
01-31-2004, 08:25 PM
been there , done that ! I don't judge , if ya want to talk ,, i'm here , pm , email or send me your phone # we can talk , i have free long distance !! ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))
Renee

reneep45
01-31-2004, 08:28 PM
Hey , ,,, i'm in ohio tooo ! Wheelersburg ,Portsmouth area ,,, are we close ?

Whitequeen39
01-31-2004, 09:03 PM
I am sending hugs and prayers your way. I too am a good listener and youcan e-mail or pm me anytime as well. whitequeen39@ml1.net
Hang in there...

guesswho!
01-31-2004, 09:11 PM
Free4us : ooooohhhh what a LONELY, isolating,trapped feeling your situation is !!! I think we've all dug holes sometime in our life. You're not alone. You need to get out of that hole, at leats emotionally.

FIRST: forgive yourself! Then, "build" yourself some steps for climbing out on. Start w/telling a close/trusted friend the absolute truth about what's going on, could be a church minister. After bringing the truth to the surface, do what you can to ammend the acts that made the hole... won't be easy, but the truth will bring u back out.

You're in my prayers. Reach out to someone during the nite, if u need to - we all know how lonely nites can be when you're hurting. Be a friend to yourself & don't condemn, though acts & situations can be bad, YOU are not too far gone.

queenangie
01-31-2004, 09:18 PM
Great advise from your friends.

Do the best you can. Start today.
Do the right thing.
Will this matter 10 years from now?
Sending hugs,
Angie

nightowl2
02-01-2004, 02:07 AM
"Has anyone ever dug themselves into a big hole
and can't get out?"

many many times but we got out somehow yet we
keep getting outselved back in the darn situation
over and over again and it stinks on ice

(((((Free)))))

Dolly<3
02-01-2004, 10:20 AM
(((((free4us)))))

iluvmybaby
02-01-2004, 12:38 PM
:( I am guilty of that SAME thing, cut off my nose to spite my face, inserted my size 9 1/2 wide foot into my mouth, etc etc. I dont have any advice for you, sorry I couldnt help, but if you would like to talk PM me here at bbf or send me an email at iluvmybaby2004@hotmail.com

schsa
02-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Everything works out. Sometimes it's harder to dig out than others but you can do it. Be honest with yourself and those that are involved. Take the lumps as you have to. Better than thinking the worst and it may not be as bad as you think it is.

Everyone has been in a hole that they thought that they would not get out of. And we have all survived. Sometimes a bit bruised but we do survive.

ttistin
02-01-2004, 01:20 PM
I am sorry but I dont have any advise, others have pretty much said it all lol but like others here if you want to talk you can PM me or email me. {{{hugs}}} It will get better, just takes time.