PDA

View Full Version : There is some justice in this world!

cch
01-29-2004, 02:16 PM
Arson, meth charges are filed against two
Two people face felony charges in connection with a mobile home fire, which authorities say was purposefully set near Cuba last week.
Investigating an alleged burglary on Jan. 20, a trooper from the Missouri State Highway Patrol responded to a trailer park residence on Route 66 belonging to Joshua James Trautwein, 24. Upon arriving with a search warrant that morning, the trooper discovered his trailer already burning.
According to police, after being read her Miranda rights, Clarissa Dawn Schoenbeck, 25, admitted to setting the fire in order to destroy scales and other items inside the home used to produce methamphetamine.
Several of the alleged stolen items were later found in a shed and inside the burned trailer.
Schoenbeck was taken into custody and charged with first degree arson and manufacturing a controlled substance (meth). Trautwein has been charged with second degree burglary and manufacturing a controlled substance (meth).

Clarissa is the mother of my niece and nephew, she was living in a Women's shelter and the day after my nephew's 1st birthday I picked them up and let them stay in my home. She ran up a $300 collect call charge on our phone bill, ruined a car hubby and I were letting her buy, and never finished paying for it. I talked another friend into letting her rent a house and she destroyed it and didn't pay 3 or 4 months worth of rent. She hasn't even spoken to my niece and nephew since August of 2002! I'm sure it's cruel, but I'm just so happy she was arrested!!!

cpbaby
01-29-2004, 02:26 PM
I can understand your feelings. Some people just arent worth much.

BigLyd1
01-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Well now the poor dear won't have to worry about finding a place to stay :D

cch: You're one away from 1000 posts! Of course, you might have already reached that by now.

cch
01-29-2004, 02:35 PM
OOOH THANK YOU FOR POINTING IT OUT! THIS WILL BE 1000! WOOO HOOO!

Shann
01-30-2004, 02:28 PM
That is so sad. Is it me, or as we get older there's more destruction, violence and hurt in the world? It's just so sad... :(

freeby4me
01-30-2004, 02:39 PM
Im sorry those poor little angels had a momma like that but they are blessed to have such a wonderful Aunt like you!

Lora_1994
01-30-2004, 06:49 PM
I agree with you freeby4me