PDA

View Full Version : My car died

pae1968
01-27-2004, 09:45 PM
I just needed to vent......stupid stupid car, i hate my car, It's a good thing I had this feeling not to take my kids to the sitter, else it really would have upset me a lot more. But I am not able to function without my car. I live in my car on my breaks at work, my other job requires me to drive all day long. It just turned over to 200,000 miles, and I only put 54,000 miles on it in 2 1/2 that I have had it. Anyone have a cheap car, preferrable a mini van in the western new york region?

jimorrison
01-28-2004, 08:07 AM
I'm sorry.............is the car repairable or going to the great scrapyard in the sky?

PeggySue
01-28-2004, 01:52 PM
im sorry to hear of your troubles with cars dont we all know it:( i do have 2 great cheap larger cars here for sale n nj though, we own 5 n have to sell em......

morris2b
01-28-2004, 03:03 PM
I lost my car 2 days before Christmas this cold weather is taking its toll on alot of vehicles...
Thankfully DH got me a newer one with alot less miles on it and that was taken care of for 2 grand...

pae1968
01-28-2004, 07:44 PM
Im hoping its just the fuel filter, I didnt even go try today, too depressed, and didn't want to get my hopes up. I will try tomorrow when I go to work, but I have been looking around on the internet for a newer one.
The car I have now is a 95 beretta, which doesn't fit 6 kids in it, so I am looking for a mini-van. I could just ask my 19 month old son's father for his, he'd give it to me in a heartbeat, since he did buy it for me, but then he would also expect me to go back to him, and I'm happy where I am at (with ex-husband that is), but that's another story..lol. Thanks for caring, it will work out, and I know someone else out there is worse off then me, so I really can't come down too hard on myself.