PDA

View Full Version : Just thought this was kind of funny

teenies*mom
01-27-2004, 08:20 AM
I was looking in the freezer to see what I was going to make myself for lunch today, and I forgot I bought a box of the Lean Pockets to try (has anyone ever had them before and are they good?).
Anyway, I was looking on the back of the box on how to heat them up when next to the COOKING DIRECTIONS it says

[SIZE=3]THIS PRODUCT MUST BE COOKED PRIOR TO EATING.

UHHHHHHHHH - DUH!!!!:D :confused:

justbeachy
01-27-2004, 08:24 AM
I noticed the same thing the other day on a box of frozen chinese food. I turned to my hubby and asked if it were actually necessary, as if someone is going to pull a frozen block of food from the freezer and just go to town. Course, on the other hand, there is always one nimrod who makes these warnings a necessity. :rolleyes: ;)

nanajoanie
01-27-2004, 08:44 AM
I need to go to my freezer and read that on my box. I love them and they nuke in no time. I wonder how much a "warning label" person makes? I wonder if they stay awake nights thinking up this stuff?

DAVESBABYDOLL
01-27-2004, 08:54 AM
LOL :)

tsquared
01-27-2004, 11:12 AM
LOL

aneisu
01-27-2004, 11:37 AM
The sad thing is people might understand they should cook it first, but then since there's no warning they try to anyway in hopes of having a big law suit. I think before anything goes to court there should be a minimum level of stuipdity applied - if the person is under it - then the case is thrown out!