PDA

View Full Version : solai58 <<<<<< Look here

punka111
01-27-2004, 08:13 AM
Hi It's me punka111

I have been trying to get a hold of you!!
my computer crashed and I lost your information about the Harley Auction
can you please email me

punka111@msn.com

thanks so much

sorry about the name thread ;) :D

Technologist
01-27-2004, 08:28 AM
Here is the thread...

http://www.bigbigforums.com/showthread.php3?threadid=356828

punka111
01-27-2004, 03:21 PM
Reallllly....well it is concerning that...and I tell you If she is gonna screw me over...she better think twice....she is sooooooooo barking up the wrong tree..pretty stupid to screw someone over buying Harley stuff and knives...lmfao....not a smart girl...she has no clue who people are over the internet.....

If she reads this....I want to be contacted a.s.a.p concerning this auction....Just because I am in Canada....It dont mean she cant be found.....

Sorry To go off here guys.....

thanks for letting me post this

JENNIFERCATLADY
01-27-2004, 03:28 PM
Punka...I would say retract the claws, but....carry on!!!!
Seriously though, good luck I hope that she responds!

punka111
01-27-2004, 03:42 PM
Thanks hun..

I do agree

I am just a little peeved on what I read in the posts...This is my first auction here....and this happens...I hope I did'nt offend anyone...Just want my money back or the items I have paid for
;)

Have a nice day all :cool: :D

NCgranny
01-27-2004, 07:59 PM
She pulled one on me also....I sent her emails but she wont answer.

punka111
01-28-2004, 11:22 AM
hummmmmmm

my question is why is she still allowed to have auctions here?

but well it looks like she is going to have a hard time with me

cause she isnt shaking me...I have her address..her name....thats a

huge start....:mad: her ISP...

silly girl she is

JENNIFERCATLADY
01-28-2004, 12:51 PM
Very good question Punka. Good luck with everything. And again, sorry that I couldn't help you.

hotwheelstx
01-28-2004, 02:10 PM
I won one of her auctions before Christmas. Sent her a pm asking for her information.....didn't receive a reply for 2 weeks...then, she states she was on vacation starting the day the auction ended. Really wanted the items too. I didn't send her any $$$$ and wrote and told her I wasn't going to send any....since it took so long to get back w/me.

Her reply "No BIGGIE...LOL"

I hope everyone gets what they paid for. I did leave her feedback and it wasn't to good....regarding not getting back w/me, not letting me know she was oot...it wasn't an emergency she stated "vacation" in email.

Good luck