PDA

View Full Version : what gives with my dreams?

Azriel_LittleHawk
01-26-2004, 08:34 AM
lately..i have been having more and more dreams of my sons biological father . and yes there is some adult content in them..*wink* but it's driving me crazy!! he is married to someone else . he met and married her shortly after i had "OUR" son. ie he and i were having problems so he dcided to do her..i am NOT one for sloppy se4conds sooo i just never went back with him. the whole relationship just ..fizzled.
now..if he were single ..he'd be chained to my bed most nights. **hehehehehe** however..he is married..and i just refuse to do a married man. so why DEAR GODS why am i dreaming about him so much lately?
we were engaged before my son was born.

AAAAAARRRRGHHHHH!!!! it's driving me nuts..i NEVER dream about ANY of my other ex's...so why him? farking bloody thrice damned hell!!
this is REALy irritating me.

help? please?

flute
01-26-2004, 10:03 AM
{{{hugs}}} no help tho! Cus I've never had a *cough*sexual*cough*cough* dream before!

JewRican
01-26-2004, 12:12 PM
Umm, maybe you need some booty? I have sexual dreams but I attribute them to pregnancy. Are you pregnant?

belleofpa
01-26-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by JewRican
Umm, maybe you need some booty? I have sexual dreams but I attribute them to pregnancy. Are you pregnant?

ROFLMAO :eek:
Dreams usually have an inner meaning to them. Have you seen or heard from your ex lately? That could cause old feelings to stir that you dont even realize. These feelings are normally kept hidden deep inside of us because we dont/cant deal with them at a certain point and time.
The fact that you have a child together means that he is and always will be in your life and thoughts (and dreams) no matter what you do to forget him.

Make any sense?

AngelGrim
01-26-2004, 01:49 PM
"blushing" I don't know what to say.....{runs out of thread}
Edited so you would know I was giggling as I ran out.

Ladytiger
01-26-2004, 02:24 PM
Hey AZ!!
I have been doing research on dreams and their meanings (they are fascinating!)
Usually when we dream of figures from the past, we are wanting to revisit that feeling that we had when we were with them. Just like the (bad analogy here) woman that gets beat all the time tends to forget the bad all the time.
I have been dreaming ALOT of my childhood, which wasn't a happy one, but in my dreams, they are...the few memories that I have of being happy are always exaggerated.
Make sense?
Just remember, that we can never truly go back. That was then, this is now and those people have all changed.

Dolly<3
01-26-2004, 03:06 PM
I'm sure it's about more than sex. I mean, like you're wondering what could have been if you had stayed together, and you miss him.

My dreams about me & Vin Diesel... now those are purely about sex.

Ladytiger
01-26-2004, 06:01 PM
WHOOHOOOO Amanda! No research needed for that (but hey, write a book!!)

Azriel_LittleHawk
01-26-2004, 07:45 PM
umm...a booty call would be nice..but i ..i guess i miss the freindship he and i had. we were freinds lovers and more. ok..i miss him.
oh well..*L* thanks folks for listening to a minor teeth gritting whine.

sahmsfreeb
01-27-2004, 07:43 AM
are you sure its not your biological clock telling you that it wants another child? since you love your son his father would make the perfect sibling for him in your mind.

you also might be equating the perfect sex with the ultimate perfect prize or gift of a lovely child... your son...

id rather have your dream anyday...

i only have sex with my dh in my dreams.. borrring..... lol...

the1bea
01-27-2004, 03:08 PM
usally when you dream about someone you know, they are thinking of you. All of the other stuff, you are comfortable with him, and you are needing or seeking companionship or affection.