PDA

View Full Version : JC Penney..........AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

starduster31
01-24-2004, 12:09 AM
i ordered the New Balance 608 shoes that were on sale for one day only, that was posted on the big deals board. have been waiting on pins and needles all week, waiting on them. well, they came today, and i am PI$$ED!!!!!!!!!! i ordered size 12 w, ( yep, just call me bigfoot, lol ), and they sent a size 5M !!!!!!!! WTH? a FIVE instead of a TWELVE? i called customer service and the lady apoligized up one side and down the other, but that kind of mistake??????? she even said, what kind of idiot cant tell the difference between a 5 and a 12? they are sending out replacements, with a free shipping label to send the others back, but a 5 ? i am totally bumfuzzled!!!!!! lol

Kyla Kym
01-24-2004, 12:56 AM
LOL, well at least you aren't going to not get anything out of it. Glad to hear they are still able to send you the ones you wanted to start with.

I'm so pleased with mine. I worked up at the shop for 5 hours tonight straight without any pain in my feet whatsoever. Normally when I'm working that long on the concrete toting heavy boxes my feet are killing me. But not tonight, they are working out great for me! :D

karefree
01-24-2004, 04:24 AM
My DH swears by New Balance. He wears a 13 EEEE so don't feel alone, Starduster31. My son likes them also. If they had had my size the other day I would have gotten myself a pair at that price. They are very expensive shoes. Congrats to everyone who got themselves a pair!

twinkiesmom
01-24-2004, 12:09 PM
glad u'll get the size u need w/o any other hassles. But then again, they aren't in your hand yet, either. lol

schsa
01-24-2004, 03:25 PM
I had a friend who ordered some shoes from them and got two left shoes. I still wonder what the person who got the pair of right shoes did.