PDA

View Full Version : people who never leave feedback

Sweetberries
01-23-2004, 07:22 PM
Iam really tired of people who I go out of the way for to be a good trader to who never leave me feedback even after I e-mail them asking them nicely to do so what is wrong with some people do they enjoy being rude what is it?! I consider myself to be a very nice person if you are having a hard time finding my feedback try using the search option it does wonders! thanks for listening.

ShelleyG
01-23-2004, 07:25 PM
sweetie I so know what ya mean you are a wonderful trader/seller and always throw in the extras :)

Sweetberries
01-23-2004, 07:32 PM
thank you :) that makes me feel good.

ezmoney163
01-23-2004, 07:50 PM
I kno what you mean. I have ask people various times to leave me feedback, even emailed them a link so all they had to do is click the dern thing. But of course they don't. Boy if they think you didnt send their item or are late sending it they are right up your arse huh?? All I can say is you are a good person and I do not need to see your feedback to already know that. ((((Dendy))))

Sweetberries
01-23-2004, 08:43 PM
ezmoney163
what a nice thing for you to say ^___^ thank you

EgHunny
01-23-2004, 08:50 PM
Are people supposed to leave you feedback when you buy something from them? Just wondering, because I bought some stuff from someone, and I don't have any feedback :(

Sweetberries
01-23-2004, 10:06 PM
you can start your own feedback once you have started selling things or having auctions or someone else can start it for you it's just to show people you are a good trader and can be trusted.

Sweetberries
01-23-2004, 10:08 PM
if you buy something from someone you leave them feedback if someone buys something from you they leave you feedback.

sivohdarba
01-24-2004, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by sweetberries
Iam really tired of people who I go out of the way for to be a good trader to who never leave me feedback even after I e-mail them asking them nicely to do so what is wrong with some people do they enjoy being rude what is it?! I consider myself to be a very nice person if you are having a hard time finding my feedback try using the search option it does wonders! thanks for listening.
I know how you feel! I have pretty much given up on the FSOT boards!
Maybe if you put a link to your feedback in your emails it would help? Here is your link; http://forums.bigbigsavings.com/showthread.php3?threadid=125643

What I used to do is save my feedback in my favorites folder and then copy and paste the link to my BBS emails. I hope maybe this will help ya :)

reneep45
01-24-2004, 07:17 AM
I owe some feedback to a few but i'm not posting it . My reason is ::
I payed paypal right away & they never posted for me. I USED to post even if they didn't & then sometimes after they saw my post then they would. Heck , i can't even get people to email me when they get thier packages ! i'd sure like to know if they liked it ! Ya shouldn't even have to ask for feedback , good or bad they should just post !

HumblePie98
01-24-2004, 07:49 AM
I know exactly what you mean!!! I have had this problem for awhile now!! In fact 2 weeks ago I sold someone some stuff and they never even bothered to tell me they got it. D.C. told me. So when I emailed her about the stuff, she blew me off!! Katt told me that she used to delete what she posted for others if they didn't post for her. I started that too. :D

MsPiggy44
01-24-2004, 08:52 AM
Well I have to say it this has happen to me also. I don't understand why people do that. I try to post just as soon as I get the money from the person. I have found lately that people are taking their good old time. Some don't leave email address so if they win you have no choice but to PM them. Then when ya don't hear something after a couple of days ya PM them again telling them that if ya don't hear from them in a couple of days you will post bad feed-back, well that seems to work because then they PM ya back saying "Oh I never got a PM before this is the first." I am done with auctions and for sales. People just can't follow through. As far as you sweetberries I have seen some of you post and you are a "GOOD" trader.

There are always a couple that ruin it for the rest of us......

Sweetberries
01-24-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by sivohdarba
I know how you feel! I have pretty much given up on the FSOT boards!
Maybe if you put a link to your feedback in your emails it would help? Here is your link; http://forums.bigbigsavings.com/showthread.php3?threadid=125643

What I used to do is save my feedback in my favorites folder and then copy and paste the link to my BBS emails. I hope maybe this will help ya :) thanks :D I copied my feedback into my favorites we will see how that works.

Syrinx
01-25-2004, 01:42 PM
I know exactly what you mean... both here and eBay. I recently figured out that if everyone I've left feedback for at eBay had done the same for me, my rating would be 150+ higher than it is. Guess it's just too much effort :rolleyes:

tigerskiss1963
01-25-2004, 07:46 PM
i hope i did not forget to leave feedback for some one here
if i did email me a link to your feedback and i will take care of it.

jdglmg
01-26-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by tigerskiss1963
i hope i did not forget to leave feedback for some one here
if i did email me a link to your feedback and i will take care of it.

I was thinking the same thing!

CowNcalves
01-26-2004, 04:13 PM
Can someone explain on why feedback is important?
I don't go by feedback on trades.. why.. because I have had ppl with perfect feedback not following through. I currently have been waiting over a month to be paid. They did leave feedback for me but that dosn't but food on my table.
<--------still new and trust everyone:D