PDA

View Full Version : Ok im about to scream

elsaleh01
01-23-2004, 03:19 PM
OK IM ABOUT TO SCREAM.... WE ARE MOVING.... SOMETIME NEXT WEEK. WELL MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN PACKING FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS. WE JUST GOT SOME BOXES AND I DECIDED TO DO SOME PACKING ALSO. HE IS SO FREAKING UNORGANIZED I AM ABOUT TO SCREAM... A LOT OF THINGS WERE SET IN THE CLOSET, JUST SAT THERE, NOT PUT IN A BOX OR ANYTHING.... WELL A COUPLE DAYS AGO I AM TAKING A BATH ABOUT TO WASH MY HAIR..... WELL IM MISSING MY SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER.... I ASKED HIM WHERE IT WAS... HES LIKE I DONT KNOW I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WITH IT.... WELL WHERE THE HELL IS IT HYTHAM CAUSE I KNOW IT DIDNT JUST JUMP IN A BOX, SO HE GOES LOOKING AND OF COURSE HE PACKED IT...... WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND PACKS SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER 2 WEEKS BEFORE THEY MOVE. DOES HE THINK HIS WIFE ISNT GOING TO TAKE A BATH? HE PACKED UP ALL MY WASH RAGS AND DISH TOWELS.... I MEAN COME ON... THIS IS GOING TO BE THE MOST UNORGANIZED MOVE I HAVE EVER TAKEN. I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE.... HE THREW PICTURES THAT GO ON THE WALL WITH THE HUMIDIFIER.... GRRRRR..... HES ANNOYING THE PISS OUT OF ME LOL.... ANYWAYS JUST HAD TO SCREAM A LITTLE BEFORE I GO NUTTS..... WAIT I AM ALREADY NUTTS....

Momof2totsand1teen
01-23-2004, 03:25 PM
(((Hugs))) I had to go through a move 4 years ago. It was pretty unorganized too. My husband didn't pack my shampoo, but he packed things in a weird man-like way. Sorry, I had to LOL at hearing he packed your shampoo. Pack his razors or shaver and all of his underwear. Then act innocent, like you were just helping. hee hee.

Just think, next month at this time you will be all setteled in:)

elsaleh01
01-23-2004, 03:28 PM
lol im just so wanting to scream.... im sure you know how bad... I know we are only moving about 1/2 a mile down the road, but still..... i want to be able to put boxes in the right room, not just throw everything in the living toom and just guess where they go.... its just aggravating me to no end.

Quaker_Parrots
01-23-2004, 04:00 PM
If he is anything like my hubby, if she packs his undies, he will just go commando, lol.

Danny
01-23-2004, 05:41 PM
When we moved into our house I was very careful to to take the TV remote in the car with me - couldn't trust it to the moving company LOL

Hope it gets better for you!

ezmoney163
01-23-2004, 08:16 PM
I sympathize with you hon, you could do like I did the last move we made. I had only half if even that much of my house packed the day of the move. DH's ssters came in and started throwing stuff in bags and boxes just to get us out LOL It was a disaster and now 4 years later I still have afew boxes I have never un packed. LOL Guess what ever is in those I just dont need anymore. LMAO

(((HUGZ))) If ya need to talj just email me hon.

PS Is Noah ok with moving ?? You should give him a box to pack his special stuff in, make him feel better about the move.

Unicornmom77
01-23-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by ezmoney163
now 4 years later I still have afew boxes I have never un packed. LOL Guess what ever is in those I just dont need anymore. LMAO

Howabout $10.00 plus shipping? LOL!! HA HA I wil take em ROAK!! To get em off your hands!

MUAH BRANDY!! ((((((((((((((((((((elsaleh01)))))))))))))))))))

Hope you get moved quickly and orginaized (as best as it can be!)