PDA

View Full Version : Another Navy Housing Problem!!!

aimefisher
01-22-2004, 02:46 PM
Time is 1:00 I go out to grocery store. 1:45 I get back. MAINTNENCE is in my apartment!!! And no it wasn't for an emergency reason either. I leave immediately. Go to HOUSING office and dile ANOTHER complaint. Then go to Police Station. Had an INVESTIGATOR meet me back at house at 2:45. Apartment manager called and left a message saying maitnence man would be here some time LATER this afternoon to paint. Main reason O went to PD station is because brand new ( christmas present ) kids bike is moved from far end of garage to near the open door like someone was going to take it. I left the DEADBOLTS locked and went out garage door which is automatic open ONLY with a REMOTE!!! Which I had with me.

P.S. He was ONLY painting the ceiling. Police told office there must be 24 hour notice from now on.

YankeeMary
01-22-2004, 03:46 PM
I would be furious...good luck and stay safe.

aimefisher
01-22-2004, 04:06 PM
I have a bottle of homemade pepper spray. Needless to say it will be next to me from now on. Plus I am never leaving my apartment again until we move from here. On another note the PD investagator said he's suprised these houses ( duplexes ) have held together as long as they have. Considering the roofs were put on shortly after a hurricane came through here. ( less than 24 hours later )

YankeeMary
01-23-2004, 07:52 AM
wow that is quick.

sahmsfreeb
01-23-2004, 11:00 AM
let me guess because its navy houseing you dont have much of a recourse do you... man that sucks............... praying for you.. sending good vibes your way....*VIBE* *VIBE* *VIBE*

i personally think that man was waiting for you to leave... let them know that you now have hidden security cameras in you home recording everythime you leave. dont let them know that you dont... i am sure this wouldnt happen again.. how could they tell you are lying unless they search your home....