PDA

View Full Version : psycho (long)

Dizzyontheweb
01-21-2004, 12:23 PM
My bro is trying to get an order of protection out against his ex girlfriend (or the psycho as I call her). He started proceedings once and she talked him into giving it one more try. She is a real b! While she was seeing him, she was living with someone else and set him up to get his parole revoked. She even tried to get my bro to call him in.
After they broke up, She has come to his apt banging and yelling, to his work saying she was me and she needed to talk to him. When he saw it was her he did not talk to her, she went to the side door and got into the first area. she needed an id card to get through the revolving doors, so she started yelling and cussing him. This is a inbound calling center so people on the phones could hear him.
He is going tomorrow to retry. She showed up at the court date last time with a bunch of papers. she tried to tell them he wanted it dropped. He could not go cause his work said no and since she jeopardized his job he did not push it. But my hubby, dad and I went and stopped her. Now he is going again tomorrow. He found out he needed supeonas instead of notorized letters from witnesses. So last friday he tried to call his counselor he had been seeing to talk to her about her testifying. She called him back today after getting the supeona saying it was going to cost him $150 and hour for her to go.
He talked to the court and they are going to let him bring a letter from her but there is no guarentee the judge will allow it.

Now the psycho is saying she is pregnant. And is sending him messages about abortions. The funny thing is she is telling him not to bring that up in court or tell his family. What she does not know is that he sends the messages to me to print out. She has been working as a "working woman" and my daughter told her bf "Mom's going to get into a fight with a hooker Thursday and I can't go watch."
thanks for letting me get this out. any advice for the court?

Kelsey1224
01-21-2004, 12:40 PM
stay calm in court. Judges see more than you think!

buttrfli
01-21-2004, 12:43 PM
Gosh what a mess! The only advice I can give is to just be honest and when the judge says "be quiet" thats what you do!

I think taking the msgs shes sending is an excellent idea - that is sure to discredit her.

Good luck! {{{HUGS}}}

Dizzyontheweb
01-21-2004, 12:55 PM
Thanks all. He has supeonaed his work to get the security video from where she came to work. We also have a police report where he had to call the cops when she threw the fit at his apt. And his apt complex says she can not come back there or they will call the cops. she has some kind of addictive hold on him. keep your fingers crossed for us.