PDA

View Full Version : Does HallMark make cards for this occassion?

JENNIFERCATLADY
01-18-2004, 12:42 PM
I just found out through the town gossip that my brother & his bimbo (I mean his wife) are having a baby. I need to find a card that says "Congratulation on the upcoming baby!! Too bad you're stuck with the b*tch. Just in case here's the number to get a paternity test done!!!"

I know that makes me soumd really b*tchy. But New Year's Eve day I saw his wife a couple towns away with another man. She was hanging all over him kissing & holding hands. Oh well to each his own, I guess. It really doesn't bother me that I haven't heard about the baby from him. It p*sses me off that he hasn't told our uncles who adore him.

Dolly<3
01-18-2004, 12:53 PM
LOL I doubt Hallmark makes those, but if you REALLY wanted one, I'm sure you could find a place online. ;)

Did you tell your brother you saw his wife? Just curious. I'm sorry she's causing so much trouble... and to bring a baby into that.. ugh.

JENNIFERCATLADY
01-18-2004, 12:58 PM
Nope, I didn't tell my brother for the simple fact everytime I see him and say "hi" he proceeds to tell me to go f*ck myself (and he is the investigator for the prosecutor's office). I saw him on 1/7/04 at our great aunt's funeral and he would either shoot me dirty looks or look right through me. The thing is like you said to bring a baby into this. He hasn't talked to anyone on HIS side of the family since mom died in 9/00.

freeplease
01-18-2004, 01:28 PM
investigate his little family. Just know that you'll have the last laugh when his bundle of joy grows up to look nothing like him. Did the "hangon guy" have any interesting characteristics? LOL Be on the watch.

JENNIFERCATLADY
01-18-2004, 02:17 PM
The hanger on guy had blond hair blue eyes. My brother has dark brown hair and black eyes. Interesting newsflash....this is sil's 2 marriage. During her first marriage she was cheating on then hubby with my brother. I guess some things never change.

On the upside I do know what to get them for a baby gift. A large kennel and a year's supply of tranqualizers for when the baby gets on their nerves. After all that's what they do with their dog when he gets on sil's nerves; she gives him tranqualizers and locks him in his kennel.

LitWtch
01-18-2004, 02:28 PM
Hallmark doesn't make'em, but we found one similar at Spencers Gifts in our local mall!

JENNIFERCATLADY
01-18-2004, 02:47 PM
Thanks Litwtch! I will be heading over to Spencer's this weekend then!!!

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
01-18-2004, 03:03 PM
I'm really trying not to laugh, but the way you have written this, I can't help it. :D I do wish you the best of luck with this situation, though. :)

JENNIFERCATLADY
01-18-2004, 03:40 PM
Go ahead and laugh Cow-girlie!!! I am so mad about this that if I didn't write in a funny way I would have a massive fit!!!

Besides you get less wrinkles from laughing than you do from frowning!!!!

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
01-18-2004, 03:45 PM
I always enjoy your posts! If you need anything, let me know.

AngelGrim
01-18-2004, 03:54 PM
It is sad to me that people cheat,, why not leave who your with and go on instead of dragging people emotions through the mud, but hey he will learn. If not now eventually. Hope things get better in your family.

MamaFairal
01-18-2004, 04:15 PM
But whenever i see a married friend with someone other than their partners i "ALWAYS" make a point of saying hello to them.....

I would of stopped and went right up to the smooching couple(cheaters) and said "Hey hi" and seen how she reacted!
But thats me..........sorry they have to bring an innocent child into it all.....sad!

JENNIFERCATLADY
01-18-2004, 04:26 PM
Cow-girlie...I aim to please!!! I do my best to make people laugh!!!

Angelgrim...I agree with you 110%. I have never cheated on anyone and never will. Now my situation with Robert is kinda touchy. He was separted from his wife for a year and a half when we got together. He was living with his mom and hadn't so much as talked to his now ex-wife. Is that the same as cheating?

Mamafairal...the only thing that kept me from saying anything to her was the last time I spoke to her she said that she would kick my a$$ next time she saw me. I'm a lover, not a fighter!!!

iluvmybaby
01-18-2004, 05:21 PM
:p oh wow sounds like my uncle and his bimbo, I mean WIFE:o We should go into bussiness making cards like that, and make a fortune! What ya think?

schsa
01-18-2004, 05:24 PM
Maybe he knows it's not his and that's why he isn't saying anything.

silvermist
01-18-2004, 06:19 PM
Why's your brother seem to hate you so? He should care about his family more than that wife of his. He should also be smarter since he is an investigator lol but he doesn't seem to be investigatin much. He seems kinda stubborn. I don't know maybe you could try communicating with him and ask him why he's acting the way he is and tell him your feelings on the whole situation? Communication is the only thing I can think of to solve the situation.

Linus1223
01-18-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by JENNIFERCATLADY
I just found out through the town gossip that my brother & his bimbo (I mean his wife) are having a baby. I need to find a card that says "Congratulation on the upcoming baby!! Too bad you're stuck with the b*tch. Just in case here's the number to get a paternity test done!!!"

hahaha..That's too funny. :D

andreame70
01-18-2004, 06:38 PM
MamaFairal, you sound so much like me, it is scary! I would have done the same thing, just walk right up and say, "Hey, as far as I know you are still living with and married to my brother, so who is this guy you are fornicating with?" And I mean LOUDLY! He, he, he.

I will tell you what I did do once, this was about two years ago. My husband and I went to Illinois to visit his family. While we were there, his Dad was in a pool tournament, so we went to the bar to watch him shoot.

All of a sudden, I see this look of terror on my husband's face, so I ask him what is wrong. His ex-fiancé, Jennifer was at the bar with her new husband and she was walking right over to us. I played it cool. After all, everyone, including me has a past, so I was cordial, until it was no longer time to be cordial. Jennifer sat down at the table with us and said, "is it okay if I sit and say hello?" Of course, I said, "no problem, how are you? She looked at me like I was from Mars and began to speak directly to my husband, asking him where he was living now and how he had been, etc.

Next thing I know, she looks him square in the eyes, right in front of me and says, "you know, we had a lot of good times and I have been dreaming about you alot lately." Then she reaches out to touch my husband's face. He blocks her and tells her to get away from him. He looks at me cause he knows that I am about to pounce on her and I just smiled at her and say, "hey, didn't you just recently get married?" She replied, "yeah, he is over there" and she pointed him out to me.

I calmly get up and walk over to the guy and I say, "hi, I am Andrea. You don't know me, but I am sure that you have heard of my husband, Chad ______." The guy says, "yeah, he and Jennifer were engaged at one time." I said, "yes they were and I just wanted to come over to let you know that your old lady is sitting over there next to my old man, telling him that she has been dreaming about him alot lately." Then, I walk away.

In less than two seconds, the guy walked over and grabbed Jennifer by her shirt, jerked her up from the seat and led her out the door. I was the funniest thing that I have ever seen in my life....and hey, I fixed the problem without having to take off my rings, hurt my hands or possibly go to jail. LOL.

Andrea

MamaFairal
01-18-2004, 06:46 PM
Andrea...yeah that would of been me after i smacked her into next week....lol

wubbywa
01-18-2004, 07:59 PM
All I have to say is poor baby,he/she has no chance in the world with parents like that or mom and guy friend. Thats why there are so many troubled kids trashy parents no morals.

JENNIFERCATLADY
01-18-2004, 10:18 PM
iluvmybaby....you got a deal!!!!

schsa...when it comes to his bimbo, I mean wife, she does no wrong. He would not even call his own MOTHER when she was dying of cancer. The reason? Monica didn't want him to.

silvermist...there are several reasons why he hates me. 1. he has a guilty conscience about the way he treated Mom when she was dying. 2. he's p*ssed that she left 99% of her & dad's estate to me. 3. I am a free spirit. I do what I want when I want. 4. I have tattoos (which he despises & thinks are trashy).

andrea & mamafareal...I love the ideas!!! But alas, I am a lover not a fighter. It doesn't help matters that I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag!!!

wubbywa...the sad thing is (as much as I hate to say it) he will make a great father. Monica on the other hand forget it. She has said before they even got married that if she got pregnant John would have to quit his job and be a stay at home dad. He will probably end up giving up a career that he has dreamed about since he's been 5 years old.

maxima
01-19-2004, 02:28 PM
You could always make your own card by downloading a picture from the internet and writing your own greeting.

I do this all the time ... if you don't want to buy greeting card blanks you can use a light weight card stock.

Maybe some of the more talented ones here could help you out with a little rhyme to convey your feelings...lol

Yup ... I'm a ***** and darn proud of it!!! But I DO feel really sorry for the baby being raised by people like that.

JENNIFERCATLADY
01-19-2004, 10:56 PM
After some serious soul searching I've decided I better not do the card thing. The last time I emailed him it ended up all over town what a cruel heartless b*tch I am. That's only because I told him he killed Mom because he couldn't come see her. And I also told him that when he got married HE should have CHANGED his last name since he was uh....(since this is a family board I will censor myself!) spineless. Oops!!!