PDA

View Full Version : I really hate LIARS !!!!!!!!

Kyla Kym
01-18-2004, 12:31 PM
I left my first negative feedback for someone and not only did they leave me a negative in return they also LIED OUT THEIR BUTT ABOUT IT!

If anyone remembers my post about the paint ball gun then you know what I'm talking about.

I left him negative feedback

He responds by saying that I was gripping or something like that about the tank and hopper!!??? WTH??? there was nothing said about that. My son has his own tank and hopper. I knew the auction didn't come with one. That was the first that has even been mentioned about a tank and hopper!!! :mad:

Then he leaves NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR ME!

He first says I filed a claim against him <= LIE !!!! I did not file any type claim against him!

He then says I wouldn't answer e-mails <= LIE #2 HE IS THE ONE THAT WOULDN'T ANSWER MY FIRST 3 E-MAILS! :mad:

Then he has the nerve to call me spiteful :mad:

And he also says for other members to WATCH OUT for me.

And he also claimed to try and work with me over the tank and hopper??? There was no discussion over the tank and hopper whatsoever.

Thanks for listening to me have my hissy fit. Can I hire one of y'all to go kick his a$$ for me??? :mad:

Angelseyes28
01-18-2004, 12:35 PM
*Start jumping up and down* Pick me! Pick ME!!!!!!! Lord knows I am in the mood:mad:

Dolly<3
01-18-2004, 12:35 PM
Aww! I know what you mean. I've only had to leave negative feedback once and I was scared they'd retaliate so I waited until the last day that I could leave it for them. I don't know if they decided not to retaliate or if it was too late for them, but they responded to my feedback in theirs and didn't leave any at all for me.

I hate when people retaliate. :mad: I always look to see what a seller I might buy from has left for people who left him/her a negative. I won't bid on something from a seller who retaliates unless 1) I REALLY want it and it's rare, or 2) the person who left them neg. was obviously lying.

I'm sorry you got a negative. :(

JENNIFERCATLADY
01-18-2004, 12:36 PM
That's horrible that someone would do that. As for kicking his butt, I can't do that. BUT I will let you borrow the Attack Cats!!!

One more thought...is there a way that you can respond to his negative feedback?

Kyla Kym
01-18-2004, 12:51 PM
angelseyes28, you got the job!!! Can you ban him as well while your at it? :D

Amanda, thank goodness this is one of my handles that has very little feedback. I would be in tears if it has been one of my other handles that have allot of feedback on them.

JENNIFERCATLADY, I've already responded to both of the feedbacks.
Ya'll can see it if you want to. His handle is pbsalez on eBay.

I think he is allowed to respond to my feedback one more time then I can't say anything back. Not sure though....

Angelseyes28
01-18-2004, 01:09 PM
LOL Kyla bring him over here and I will ban him for ya;)

MsLynn
01-18-2004, 02:45 PM
thats why i save all my emails and my drafts to them as well, that way i can file with ebay and if needed and get the negative feedback removed. i save every email and a copy of the auction THE MINUTE i bid on it, and it shows me the high bidder i print it out, that way if they change it, i also have proof of that. (had that happen once)

sorry you had to go through this

AngelGrim
01-18-2004, 04:03 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr don't you just wanna knock people out sometimes. I would do it for ya, but I think I need to recup after all the company for the last 3 weekends in a row lol.I would be a weakling against your seller.

iluvmybaby
01-18-2004, 05:30 PM
So hun did you get your paint ball gun or your money back??? If not call their local police dept and file charges. This makes me sick, your kid STILL hasnt gotten his present, the one thing that he wanted, and you sacaficed and scrimped and saved and all you got is a big fat zero ! UGGGHHH I am rooting for you I really hope that you can get this solved, like I said dont be afraid to press charges.. OHH hubby said to file a claim with ebay safe harbour, also with paypal if you paid through that

Oh and HERE is a place where you can file an internet fraud complaint, get the ball rolling hun

[QUOTE]Welcome to IFCC

The Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C).

IFCC's mission is to address fraud committed over the Internet. For victims of Internet fraud, IFCC provides a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of a suspected criminal or civil violation. For law enforcement and regulatory agencies at all levels, IFCC offers a central repository for complaints related to Internet fraud, works to quantify fraud patterns, and provides timely statistical data of current fraud trends.

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

Kyla Kym
01-18-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by iluvmybaby
So hun did you get your paint ball gun or your money back??? If not call their local police dept and file charges. This makes me sick, your kid STILL hasnt gotten his present, the one thing that he wanted, and you sacaficed and scrimped and saved and all you got is a big fat zero ! UGGGHHH I am rooting for you I really hope that you can get this solved, like I said dont be afraid to press charges.. OHH hubby said to file a claim with ebay safe harbour, also with paypal if you paid through that

Yes, we finally got the paintball gun on Dec. 30th., I never asked for my money back because my son wanted that gun, and there wasn't time to try and fight him for my money back and order another one from another seller. Where we live at you can't just run to the store and buy something like that. Wal-Mart is over an hour and 15 mins. from here and I know they didn't have one like he wanted.

What made me so mad at this person is the fact that they knew from my first 3 e-mails that I misunderstood their shipping terms and never dreamed it wouldn't be here before Christmas. In all 3 emails I had told him that it was my son's only gift and he was so excited about it..blah, blah, blah,....so the guy was being selfish by not letting me know...he was afraid I would ask for my money back. He didn't care if my son went without a gift or not...that was why I got so mad....

I mean really if someone bought something from you and they paid you right away and emailed you 3 times letting you know it would be their child's only Christmas gift..wouldn't you at least email them back and say hey your confused and it won't be their in time for Christmas....I know I would.

Linus1223
01-18-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Kyla Kym

I think he is allowed to respond to my feedback one more time then I can't say anything back. Not sure though....

I think that's the way that it used to be...I don't think they do it anymore. (I could be wrong).

I HATE retailitory feedback and I wish it could be disputed and removed.

Dawnathon
01-28-2004, 08:29 AM
I'm almost afraid to leave bad feedback because I have had other people then lie their butts off in response to mine in leaving ME a negative feedback!

Dawnathon

Kyla Kym
01-29-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Dawnathon
I'm almost afraid to leave bad feedback because I have had other people then lie their butts off in response to mine in leaving ME a negative feedback!

Dawnathon
I know what you mean. I'm shocked at the amount of people that will lie nowadays. What happened to good morals and values? I would hang my head in shame if I told lies like allot of people do. I don't know how they can act so smug with the truth is as obvious as the nose is on their face. :rolleyes: