PDA

View Full Version : free child support and custody advice forum-mean people

AngelGrim
01-16-2004, 06:49 PM
There is a forum I have been going to trying to get advice for a friend, and I tell you I read some of the posts and they are vicious in there and say that, well no attorney is going to be nice to anybody and we show them the facts and that is how it is, what ever happened to treating people the way you want to be treated? You really ought to see it, if it would be ok I would post this site, as it just really blows me away, I see how much the mods here do to keep the site nice and I thank them for it, I hate to even ask questions over there as I feel like any time I post it will be like a bunch of buzzards on a piece of road kill :( I am going to try to find another site for child support and custody issues.
Sorry just sick of people treating others badly cause they are in a bad mood, it is a free advice forum and they act like they are being put through heck when someone new comes in and asks for advice, isn't that what it is there for, oh grrrrrrrrrr ugh!!!!

magenta
01-16-2004, 07:30 PM
I think I know what site you are talking about.

I used to read that board (not participate) til I realized that almost every poster gets their head bit off. There is hardly a post there that is even helpful to the OP.

Sorry you encountered it.

freeby4me
01-16-2004, 07:46 PM
Im glad after going to sites like that we can always come back here and be nice to each other. I love this forum and I have a high respect for all the moderaters here. You all do a wonderful job keeping peace here for us. Thank you :D

morris2b
01-16-2004, 08:04 PM
I sent you a PM with a link to a site that I am a member of, not many members have joined the group there and we all pretty much know each other that do post there.. Feel free to join and check it out...