PDA

View Full Version : Laid off after TWO weeks, car blew up, uncle died, what ELSE is going to happen today

iluvmybaby
01-16-2004, 02:00 PM
I am so frustarated I am going to screm, my heart is breaking at the same time, yesterday I got my first pay check, today when I was getting ready to go to work my boss called me and told me that I neednt bother to come in that I was being laid off through no fault of my own and that he was SORRY. Then as soon as I hung up the phone we had another call come through, my husbands uncle has died from a long battle with cancer that they said was gone. We went to get the oil changed so that we could go to the funeral, we also had the tires rotated and balenced and found out that we had to get the entire arm and ball assembly on both sides of my car, that it was about to snap. $400 + dollars I about died, I started crying, on top of that they informed me that I had been driving on a SPLIT tire. Right before christmas I went to have the tires rotated and balenced, come to find out my tire has been bad since then and Walmart didnt even tell me, we have a warrenty for the tires so the manager whom I called said they SHOULD replace it maybe. I am thinking about the (3) three hundred mile trips I have made on that SPLIT tire and I just get so angry. I swear every time I get ahead I get slapped in the face and I am back to where I started. No need to reply I just needed to vent.

intimidator329
01-16-2004, 02:49 PM
{{hugs}}

queenangie
01-16-2004, 03:01 PM
Sending hugs and prayers your direction!

Hugs,
Angie

AngelGrim
01-16-2004, 06:52 PM
I am sorry for how your day has been, sending you best wishes for a better day tomorrow and lots of (((((((((HUGS)))))))))

peaceluver
01-16-2004, 07:08 PM
(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))

BeanieLuvR
01-16-2004, 10:40 PM
{{{{iluvmybaby}}}}

faygokraze
01-17-2004, 12:01 AM
I read a fortune today it said

"The sun will shine brighter tomorrow"

I think it was meant for you, iluvmybaby. Hang in there!!!!

iluvmybaby
01-17-2004, 09:29 AM
http://www.free4-all.co.uk/assets/images/ThankYouTextFadeOut.gif

I feel better now that I vented, car is being worked on as we speak and then over to Walmart to have our SPLIT tire replaced, called the manager yesterday and reamed him out, I cant get over the thought that I have been driving on a bad tire for more then a month now:o I hope they wont give me any problems. Lesson learned, dont EVER go to Walmart to get tires. A friend of mine had her van dropped off the lift while she was having the oil changed, it bent the frame, they never mentioned that they had even dropped it. It was dark when she picked it up but the next morning she noticed the obvious sagging.:eek: I guess ppl just dont care, my mechanic said if they had even PUT the tire of the balence machine it would have been obvious, they just rotated the tires, didnt even bother to balence them at all, talk about negligence