PDA

View Full Version : Oh, you're welcome!

Linus1223
01-15-2004, 09:01 AM
I think it's extremely distasteful and trashy when you're nice enough to send something out to someone and they don't even a. tell you that they got it or b. offer you a thank you. :mad:

I realize that it was RAOK - and I'm not asking for anything in return - but geez, didn't your parents raise you right?. :rolleyes:

That's definitely the last time I'm gonna be nice. :(

iluvmybaby
01-15-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Linus1223
I think it's extremely distasteful and trashy when you're nice enough to send something out to someone and they don't even a. tell you that they got it or b. offer you a thank you. :mad:

I realize that it was RAOK - and I'm not asking for anything in return - but geez, didn't your parents raise you right?. :rolleyes:

That's definitely the last time I'm gonna be nice. :(

I JUST got through posting about something such as that, matter and politeness that is!!! Sorry this happened to you, that was very sweet of you to do a RAOK, I hope this doesnt change your opinon of the majority of us at bbs

MamaFairal
01-15-2004, 09:16 AM
ITA

But for their rudeness i will say THANK YOU instead ok :)

Syrinx
01-15-2004, 09:41 AM
I know exactly what you mean, I've sent out several RAOKs and always put a little note in asking that they drop me an email to let me that it reached them ok, but only once has the person responded to let me know that they got it. It's discouraging.

dealsRus
01-15-2004, 09:44 AM
My gosh is a Thank you for taking your time to send me something as a RAOK going to hurt them?:rolleyes:

I can say though in the past sometimes I have forgotten little things like that. But everytime I get a gift or anything I always make sure I tell that person thank you, or send a thank you card. It just makes the person that gave you the item feel good inside:cool:

ezmoney163
01-15-2004, 10:12 AM
Kinda like feedback huh?? I hate it when I do a trade an don't know weather they got it and they don't leave feedbac to tell you weather they likeit etc, Really p*sses me off. JMHO!!!

aprilmay
01-15-2004, 05:11 PM
I know what you mean!
I lurked around here a while.

in december a women was all upset about a few dollars she lost on an ebay deal, so I sent her what I could in paypal to make it up. She acted as if this was the only present for her child could afford. Anyways I sent her some money and she didn't even send an email of thanks or say she received it.

BigLyd1
01-15-2004, 05:16 PM
In some cases I figure that maybe the person has a lot going on. But it would be nice to know that at least the person received something that you took the time to send.

DBackFan
01-15-2004, 06:37 PM
I always get scared when I see a post like this and rack my brain trying to make sure its not me. I TRY to always email and leave feedback but life gets crazy sometimes and I MAY have forgotten. Please say it isnt so!..lol

Unicornmom77
01-15-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by DBackFan
I always get scared when I see a post like this and rack my brain trying to make sure its not me. I TRY to always email and leave feedback but life gets crazy sometimes and I MAY have forgotten. Please say it isnt so!..lol ME 2 I AM SO SCARED I DID THIS??? I hope it wasnt either on of us! Dbackfan!!

I know its not the same but THANK YOU FOR BEING KIND!!

Linus1223
01-15-2004, 09:32 PM
Oh no, it wasn't either of you, don't worry!

But thank you all..At least some people here are polite!