PDA

View Full Version : my back is killing me

intimidator329
01-14-2004, 03:38 PM
I had my epidural in my back monday. Good grief did it hurt!!
I was told by several people in the waiting room it was a piece of cake. the worst part was when he injected the dye and the steriod in.
I thought the needle was going to come out of my chest.
I can barely bend my head forward and my muscles are soo tight.
Oh, well guess no pain no gain.

I have to go through this again next month.:(

I also found out I have two herniated disk in my back and the doc said he won't operate on them. I'll have to learn how to live with them and hope I don't injure my back more.
I'm now on methadone, zanaflex, elavil, and a lower dose of lortabs.
None really work but if it'll help with my disabiltiy case then I'll take them.
I meet with my lawyer monday so maybe he'll tell me the news of the disk will also help my case. Scared me to death when the doc told me about them.

My hamster is still hanging in there. She won't eat or drink and still feels so cold. I thought maybe she was in hibernation but she still won't hardly move.I hate seeing peanut suffer.
It was two years ago to day My Taz died.

i hope that ice pack is cold again. I sure do need it.

Lora_1994
01-14-2004, 04:00 PM
Hope you get to feeling better and the dr. do something with the disks. Back pain is the worst IMO.

Shoot, with all the medication they have you on, I wouldnt be able to see the computer much less type and make sense..lol

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
01-14-2004, 07:11 PM
As I said before, if you need a friend I'm here and I'm not *THAT* far away. :D

ttistin
01-14-2004, 07:19 PM
{{{HUGS}}} I hope your back starts feeling at least a little bit better soon.

PrncsNYC
01-14-2004, 10:30 PM
i hear ya..I just broke down and took a vicodin. I ahte taking them but it's been so bad lately. :(

jonette5
01-15-2004, 08:28 AM
Honey I feel for ya! ((((((big hugs))))) I know first hand about back pain and herniated disks (I have 7 in my back and just found out I have 2 small ones in my neck). Hang in there and good luck on you disability case (I am going through that too). If you ever need to talk, just pm me!