PDA

View Full Version : Update on My Ex Husband

gothgirl
01-12-2004, 06:43 PM
I talked to my former mother in law today and there is now no chance for my ex husband to survive his liver failure that occurred this past Sunday. He is only 32 years old and is going to surely die. He had Hepititis B and it somehow got into his blood poisoning it then it spread to all his other organs and especially his liver. He is now what they call "SEPTIC" meaning his entire body is poisoned on the inside. He is on all kinds of machines and is now not able to get a transplant it is too late for that. He is in a coma and will never come out of it. The doctors said that for Hepititis B to spread into the blood and body like this is extremely rare and it only happens 1 percent of the time. My ex mother in law and my ex husband's current wife are going to donate his body to science and research so maybe he can help others in the future and maybe this can be prevented or a cure be found. I am so upset and have been crying so hard my eyes are swollen shut. My children are taking it easier than I am. I wish I could work a miracle because Jason(my ex) could sure use the power of God right now. Please keep my family in your prayers. Thank you so much.

socks1211
01-12-2004, 06:50 PM
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{gothgirl}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

heartlvrs
01-12-2004, 06:50 PM
I am sorry to hear this hon..I pray for you and the children, and all the family.

DOOFIS
01-12-2004, 07:35 PM
I am sorry. I can't even imagine how you must feel.

ezmoney163
01-12-2004, 07:38 PM
I am so sorry for your pain! (((HUGZ)))

Danny
01-12-2004, 08:25 PM
I'm sorry for your pain and sorrow. Losing someone is never easy.

Be proud that his life will have extra meaning for the research that will be made possible through the donation of his body. It may save another family the hardship you are facing now.
God bless

BeanieLuvR
01-12-2004, 09:26 PM
{{{{gothgirl}}}} I am very sorry to hear that. :( All of you are in my prayers.

Unicornmom77
01-12-2004, 09:31 PM
Praying for you and yours and his families!!

AngelGrim
01-12-2004, 10:31 PM
Am sorry to hear of your pain, it is wonderful even in this awful time to know that you care for him even though he is an ex, may your family and his feel peace.

turbob
01-13-2004, 05:34 AM
I'm very sorry for you and your family - his family also.

cch
01-13-2004, 07:01 AM
((((gothgirl & family))))