PDA

View Full Version : msn/hotmail aarrgghh

bpl76
01-12-2004, 06:40 AM
Is anyone else having problems getting into their msn or hotmail e-mail? I have tried every method I can think of and keep getting error messages. Frustrating!!!:(

Kelsey1224
01-12-2004, 09:43 AM
I just checked hotmail and was able to connect successfully.

KrystallizedFlame
01-12-2004, 10:01 AM
I have been checking mine the following way for a long time. What I do is in your browser click mail, new message, a window pops up and you click ok. It will take you to your mail but like you are going to compose a new email. Then click mail. It takes you right to your mail box. HTH

amysusi
01-12-2004, 10:06 AM
I get my hotmail through my Outlook. Every 2 weeks, I get a message from hotmail warning me that my account will be suspended for inactivity! What the heck? I check it several times a day. After a couple months, they have yet to suspend it still.

bpl76
01-12-2004, 12:19 PM
Well, my son's pops right up like it is supposed to. I tried going through outlook and can get to main page but when I try to sign it is goes all goofy on me. Guess I will send them a help mail. :-)

Danny
01-12-2004, 03:21 PM
No problems at all - try going through the MSN home page and click hotmail - it will take you to the log in screen and you should be set

socks1211
01-12-2004, 04:00 PM
or when u go to your sign in screen for msn u can hil ctrl + shift + f8 and it will reset your e maili i had problems a wile ago and i called msn and they told me to do that it didnt erace anything it just reset it

and i was able to get my mail after that

bpl76
01-12-2004, 09:50 PM
Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. Unfortunately none of them worked for me. I even reinstalled msn explorer but that didn't work either. I get page can not be displayed when I try to sign in through IE. At least I can get to the home page from there but can not get signed in. WHen I try to sign in through the normal way I get nowhere. :-( I have e-mailed msn, but as yet no answer. Thanks again everyone.

Angelbear3
01-13-2004, 01:58 AM
okay... here I am... I work for MSN Tech Support... what, if any, errors are you getting? Is it through both MSN and hotmail or just MSN... also at the sign in screen it's ctrl+shift+F9 to flush the email.. but only if you have MSN 8, 8.5 or 9 email me if you need more help

syk_pal_methompson@msn.com

bpl76
01-13-2004, 08:09 PM
((((((((((angelbear3))))))))))))) You are such a sweetie to help me. Such a simple little thing to do. But such a frustration not knowing to do it. :-) It WORKS atlast. THanks again Melissa

Angelbear3
01-13-2004, 08:31 PM
you are more than welcome... glad it worked!