PDA

View Full Version : Boy My New Year Is Starting Pretty Crappy

msmom79
01-11-2004, 08:37 PM
IVE HAD MY CAR,MY DRYER QUIT,AND MY WATER FROZEN,FINALLY GOT MY CAR BACK AFTER 5 DAYS,MY WATERS UNFROZEN,BUT I HAVE NOT REPLACED MY DRYER AS OF YET.HOPEFULLY MY BLACK CLOUD WILL MOVE ON QUICKLY.SO HOW IS YOUR NEW YEAR GOING SO FAR EVERYONE.IM HOPING IT IS GOING GREAT FOR ALL OF YOU'S,BLESSING TO YOU ALL FROM MY HOME TO YOURS.ANN

tsquared
01-11-2004, 08:40 PM
Sorry this is happening to you...seems when it rains it pours.....but there is a rainbow at the end even though it doesnt seem like it....just keep your head up and think positive..things will improve...

Danny
01-11-2004, 09:01 PM
Maybe a bad start will mean a fantastic ending for you!

morris2b
01-11-2004, 09:21 PM
Sorry to hear that your New Year is starting out cruddy, as for mine it is starting out fairly well, I have managed to replace my car which I blew up 2 days before Christmas with a newer car and alot nicer and more reliable one, and also got a washer and dryer so no more laundry mat trips for me......

JENNIFERCATLADY
01-11-2004, 09:32 PM
Msmom....sounds like you need a good laugh then. It could be worse! My aunt got sideswiped by a semi last winter and it took her 12 (yes 12!!!!) weeks to get her car back from the garage. Needless to say she made signs and put them all over her car "Held Hostage for 12 weeks by so & so garage!"

On a serious note...I really do understand where you are coming from. In the matter of 1 week the door lock got stuck (dumb me for locking all the windows!) so darling Robert had to bust the lock on the kitchen window and climb thru (no easy feat since he is 6'6 and 280 pds); a couple days later the kitchen sink got stuck (lasted for 4 days until Robert climbed under the house and cut the pipe); that night that he fixed the sink he decided to cook steaks, he turned on the WRONG burner. So here I am down the hallway doing litter box duty when lo and behold here comes 5 cats & 2 dogs highly upset. I turn around and all I see is smoke....needless to say he burned up/melted the heating coil on the stove.

feliciac
01-13-2004, 01:20 PM
(((((((((msmom)))))))))))

Hey, they say bad things come in threes, and since you've had three maybe that means you're done for a while. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!!!!