PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for peace and understanding

BabyDolla
01-11-2004, 08:01 PM
AS some of you know, my family lost a loved one right before Christmas. I was wondering if I could ask for prayer for my brother, his wife, and son and daughter. They are having a real hard time dealing with the loss of their oldest daughter April. I told them to get counseling as soon as possible. They are all on anti-depressants right now, but he said he is tired of sleeping all the time and crying the rest. I am really worried about them. I know we will never be able to give them the answers they want and need, but I can offer them prayers. He told me that some days he is fine, yet others he is a mess. His wife doesn't do anything but sleep or cry.
Please keep his family in your prayers as they heal.
Thank you
In Christ.

Merry99%
01-11-2004, 11:12 PM
Prayed for them to feel joy in life once more,it does take time,and sad to say,it seems to come and go,so many steps of grief to go thru.Getting counseling is a good ideal,or at least getting info on what to expect emotionally.I feel for you and them.

curlymae29
01-12-2004, 06:15 PM
Prayers said. Please keep us updated.

BeanieLuvR
01-13-2004, 06:10 AM
I am praying for them that God will give them comfort. I can`t imagine the pain that they must feel. Counseling is a good idea and maybe they could find a support group with other parents who have lost a child.

jdglmg
01-13-2004, 11:49 PM
I pray that God will give them peace, comfort and healing and that His presence will surround them. Also that they will draw closer to Him for strength.

So sorry to hear about your family's loss!

Unicornmom77
01-16-2004, 02:12 AM
Will continue prayers!

GodsGiftsRFree
01-16-2004, 04:46 AM
Lifting up this family
<><

curlymae29
01-17-2004, 02:30 PM
Praying for you too!

ang in NC
01-19-2004, 10:12 PM
Yes I will be praying. But make sure they go back to the dr.Their medication may need to be adjusted too! Praying now.