PDA

View Full Version : Update on my life in he!!

intimidator329
01-11-2004, 03:36 PM
sorry I haven't posted for quite some time but things have only gotten worse for me and hubby.

Hubby lost his job last week. No notice. Just a call telling him to come to the barber shop and get his tools. They hired a girl and there was no need for him to come to work Tuesday. Harry said since hubby missed too much work since July, he had to think about other options. Hubby has only been there since Oct. Also hubby told Harry that If he was to come back in Oct there were days he would need to leave early or take off because of my medical problems and all my drs appts. We tried to make them on mondays since the shop is closed but it's not always an option. Harry said he understood and if hubby need to be off, ok.
Harry didn't need to stab hubby in the back like that. Hubby only came back to the shop to help harry out. He did harry a favor by coming back while Charlie was having surgery and this is how hubby was repaid. FIRED!!
I had to take back all my christmas presents (dale sr remote control go cart, dale jr shirt, calendar and doll) so we can have some money.
Problem is hubby is spending it all at the liquor store.

My hamster is dying. She's two and I know they don't live long but the timing. She's going down hill fast. She won't hardly drink and she's barely eating. She's peeing on herself and she's got diarreah(sp)
I can't take her to the vet since I have no money and It's likking me seeing her suffer.

I'm having an epidural tommorrow and It's scaring the crap out of me.
We're also waiting for test results on hubby. He had a PSA test done and he may also need a colonoscopy. the doc isn't telling us much and we're thinking the worst.

My sil is still the Queen b. I've been disowned by about everyone is my family cuz of her. She's telling them I'm threating her and I'm telling lies. My mom won't stand up to her and she's blaming me for all my sil problems. I don't spend their money and I didn't cause her to have to give up her van cuz she quit making payments.

She ruined christmas for me. She said she couldnt bring the girls over cuz I was here. My mom said I ruined christmas by coming back form my in-laws early. I was worried bout my dog. They leave pills allover the house and I didn't want her getting ahold of them. But I can't tell them that.

What did I do so wrong to deserve the he!! I going through??

magicwoman19
01-11-2004, 04:00 PM
{{{HUGS}}} I hope it gets better for you.

zitra
01-11-2004, 04:25 PM
((((HUGS))))

DAVESBABYDOLL
01-11-2004, 04:41 PM
I hope things get better for you. {{{HUGS}}}

tamaralynn007
01-11-2004, 04:53 PM
Please be strong and pray! I hope things will work out for you!!

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
01-11-2004, 06:25 PM
Awwwww I'm so sorry... and I'm *really* sorry that you had to take back your Christmas presents. I sometimes mistakenly think my life sucks, but then unfortunately I see your posts. I am really sorry about Hubby, but in a way, he's brought it on himself- with the drinking but maybe the Dr's report about your condition and his will be enough to scare him into quitting. I'm just curious, and I don't think you've ever mentioned it, but how do your In-Laws treat you? Could they help? I know that your own family is treating you like sh!t, and I wish I could help. If you need a friend, you can PM me anytime here.

tiffany21
01-11-2004, 08:12 PM
I hope it gets better for you

JENNIFERCATLADY
01-11-2004, 09:15 PM
I know how hard things are for you. If there's anything I can do to at least make you smile for a second let me know.