PDA

View Full Version : Could You Imagine..........

tsquared
01-11-2004, 07:59 AM
Man oh man could you imagine the look on your hubby's face when you went to give birth to your child and instead of 1 child you end up with 6........Holy smokes now you half to think in half dozens.......now your talking 6 times the fun, lovin, money and all that good stuff...
Enough to make most faint???

DAVESBABYDOLL
01-11-2004, 09:18 AM
What on earth are you talkin bout? now'days wen a woman has a baby,the doc know how many she'n is fixen to have.

TECHNOLOGY! IT'S A GOOD THING!

MamaFairal
01-11-2004, 10:09 AM
i'd keep the original and return the others(to the daddy).......lol

One is enough...lol

Technologist
01-11-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by DAVESBABYDOLL

TECHNOLOGY! IT'S A GOOD THING!

ummmm.... it "Technologist! It's a good thing!"

MamaFairal
01-11-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Technologist

:)

DAVESBABYDOLL
01-11-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Technologist

I did get that wrong didn't I?

Techwad ! It's a good thing! :D

tsquared
01-11-2004, 12:37 PM
Technology huh.......is that a good thing??????

NINK
01-11-2004, 02:22 PM
i think surprising hubby with 6 kids would be a whole lot better than say surprising white hubby with one black or asian baby.

DAVESBABYDOLL
01-11-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by NINK
i think surprising hubby with 6 kids would be a whole lot better than say surprising white hubby with one black or asian baby.

LOL, I would have to agree with you on that...

Angeleyes03
01-11-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by NINK

That would be more if a shocker!! :D

tsquared
01-11-2004, 06:18 PM
LOL

feliciac
01-13-2004, 01:41 PM
Technology isn't always right, lol. A girlfriends mom had twins, she had had all the tests done all along and they told her it was only one. WRONG!!! One was born at home, the other on the way to the hospital. So even with all this technology, you really don't know anything for certain until the baby (ies) are born, lol.

Kelsey1224
01-13-2004, 01:43 PM
yes...but 6!

NINK
01-13-2004, 06:47 PM
yeah it's possible for siblings to hide behind others, but with six it'd be almost impossible, but if the mother was like really really fat, and the first baby was the primary baby, wich is aterm used when one baby is normal sized taking most of the nutrients and the otehr babies are very small like premi's, so if the main baby was up in front and all others were behind it and they were tiney and it wa shuge and mom was huge-it's possible. also some times your doctor does the ultrasound, some times you go to an ultrasound tech. well a less experienced person my not notice a tiney dot in the back ground that just happened to be some one's elbow.

my grandma's co-worker was told by a technition that she was having twin boys, her twin girls were born a few months later.

AngelGrim
01-13-2004, 08:29 PM
sometimes mothers don't go to the doctor when they should or can't afford the technology to find out, so whoooo knowssss lol.6 huh, I would dearly love to have just 1.