PDA

View Full Version : Won't shop at JCpenneys.com no more

sweetverna
01-10-2004, 03:26 PM
I place a order online I went by their size I normally wear a large 16/18 so I order a x-large lounge set. The pants were to big the jacket was okay. I call Penneys on Dec 29 the lady said would hand pick me a large pants if couldn't do that would ship a large set. I said a large set would be okay. She told me to keep the order until the other order comes so could do a even exchange I wouldn't be charge any thing for this order. I waited a week no order ship. Call CS talk to a supervisor she said the order would ship a large. Now almost 2 weeks since I first call and no order been ship yet. I call them today they tell me the item is no longer in stock. I check the website a couple days ago and was in stock then. Now I have a x-large that I have paid interst on. I return the item today and they wouldn't adjust the shipping charge said don't refund shipping charge. They didn't even call me or email me and let me know the item was not going to be ship. If it was process in a timely manner would had been ship. I posted this so if any one orders from JcPennys I won't again if they wear a large or what ever size that they wear order that size don't go by what the size chart saids.

chort1313
01-10-2004, 04:02 PM
:( Sorry you experienced that with them. I haven't had any problems with them YET, but will be on the lookout for them. I will not order from their online site unless I have a free shipping code. Then I know if I have to take it back to B&M store, I don't have to worry about not getting my shipping charges back because I didn't pay shipping.

I hate it when the customers/consumers are right and something like this happens. I just went thru a BIG hoopla with my bank and I'm not done with them yet.

MistyWolf
01-10-2004, 04:34 PM
I just order school clothes from Penney's in July/August and haven't had any problems either, but will be on the lookout for future orders.

adair
01-10-2004, 04:43 PM
I have never had a problem with Penney's but have had problems in the past with Sears and do not use Sears for anything anymore.

Sorry that you are having difficulties.