PDA

View Full Version : pc bug doctor? kernel error?

NINK
01-10-2004, 07:57 AM
has any one ever used this? i don't want to download it unless i know it is safe and works. i have the memory access violation in kernel32 error on start up and i have heard this thing will fix that. or if any one just knows how to fix that than i won't bother with this download. thanks

cleaningla
01-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Reply #2 seemed to work for a few people.

http://www.softbytelabs.com/Frames.html?f1=Banner.html&f2=Support/Support.pl?product=cp&msg=77

nanajoanie
01-10-2004, 10:51 AM
I typed KERNEL DLL.32 into Google search and it took me someplace that fixed it. Sorry I can't be more help since this was many months ago. When I fix things myself, it's by accident. Sort of like when you experiment with a recipe and someone wants it and you haven't a clue. Other than Google, I like Ask Jeeves because you can ask questions to get answers. Good luck:)

tsquared
01-10-2004, 11:23 AM
I had this pc doctor thing and it costs liek $38.95 to use it and then costs everytime you need to use it again.....I use Norton system works.....and i get lucky too and do my own sometimes....i do my own hair to and it falls out so what i do is never something i would advise someone else to do.......

KrystallizedFlame
01-10-2004, 01:14 PM
I have Window ME and the only time I ever got that is when I had too much spyware on the computer. Ever since downlading Adaware and running it regularly, I haven't had that. HTH

Oh...NINK...clean out your PM box. I tried to PM you to let you know I received my end of the trade and it was full.

NINK
01-11-2004, 03:21 PM
oh, o.k. i will go clean my p.m.'s, oh and i was able to fix this stupid error, i too went to google and i found a link to mccaffe's cleaner for that.

adair
01-11-2004, 04:49 PM
usually when you get a kernel32 error it is due to a virus on your system. Try going to TrendMicro and running their housecall and see if it finds any virus' indications

NINK
01-11-2004, 04:57 PM
yeah it was a virus, mccafe cleaned it out.