PDA

View Full Version : I Do Not Like Dmv!!!

Sha
01-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Ok, I have to do this! I have been in line, on the phone with DMV for the last month! I sent my registration in for my Van on Nov. 4, I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY TAGS OR STICKERS!! WTH! :mad: The sure in the hek cashed my $423 check which was 3 times more this year, and what do I get? HEADACHES AND HASSLES! They claimed 2 times it is because I did not send in my proof of insurance! BULL! Well I faxed it to them on Dec. 31 and I called today and she says we never recieved it! OMG!! What the hek! Ok....that felt good.

Sha
01-09-2004, 04:23 PM
OOPS!:D

Sha
01-09-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Ravenlost
I hate them too!

Maybey we should sick your puppy on them and let him chew them up! LOL!;)

momfromTN
01-09-2004, 06:35 PM
Send them proof of insurance via registered mail. Someone HAS to sign for it, and you will have your proof then.

I am sorry if I insult anyone here, but I hate dealing with workers in those types of jobs. Some of them seem to think they pay US or something. My licence pic has my glasses glare BADLY and they wouldn't retake the pic. I told them if I have problems with cashing checks, they would be retaking it for free. So far, so good.

Dr. offices piss me off too. Scheduling 5 people for the same time slot so you sit and sit. Calling and being told they are at lunch, FOR 2 HOURS! Ok, whatever.

EgHunny
01-09-2004, 07:06 PM
I used to work there... I think I was the only one with a brain there. Some of the things I heard were so weird and crazy... Not about people who were calling, but about what they went through before they got me. Its just crazy

MamaFairal
01-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by EgHunny
I used to work there... I think I was the only one with a brain there.

They have people with BRAINS that work at DMV?.............lol

EgHunny
01-09-2004, 09:52 PM
I think I was the only one of them.... Thats why I left LMAO

schsa
01-10-2004, 05:07 PM
After years of complaints, the South Carolina DMV finally got their act together. You don't even get into the building unless you have all of your paperwork and they give you a list of everything you will need. Once in the door it takes about 15 minutes. They went from complete chaos to complete organization. The last time I was there it was to renew my license. I swear I had my picture taken, paid for the renewal and I was out in under 15 minutes. It was shocking. The time before that I was there for 3 hours.

Have your DMV check in to what they are doing in SC. It's a miracle.

MsLynn
01-10-2004, 07:10 PM
glad we don't have to go through that, you take it all in with you they type it up and you leave with everything you need, <whew>

RosiePosie
01-10-2004, 09:29 PM
eek!

FRENCHY38
01-10-2004, 09:41 PM
Workers at the DMV have brains!!:eek: Boy that's news to me!:rolleyes: :D

EgHunny
01-10-2004, 10:58 PM
Ummm does that mean I don't have a brain because I used to work there?