PDA

View Full Version : UMMM, So tired of Peoples Lies

magicwoman19
01-07-2004, 07:37 PM
I am just fed up with people lying, get over yourself, I can, but not when ya lie your butt off at me, jeeze Grow Up and act your age. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I just had to post, I am sick and tired of people lying to me and wanting me to be there friend, when I or someone else gets hurt in the long run. Seems EVERYONE EVERYWHERE is doing it. At home, On the Net, and these people KNOW They are hurting me and others and it just isn't nice or fair!

ShelleyG
01-07-2004, 07:40 PM
im sorry sweetie :( I dont like being lied to either.....no sence in it :)

givin ya huggs :)

tiffany21
01-07-2004, 07:44 PM
sorry sweetie

Ladytiger
01-07-2004, 07:58 PM
{{{{L}}}} sorry it's happening to you. You're right, it's all over the place. Just know that you are the better person, and the ones lying just don't know any better, kinda like little kids, ya know?

tsquared
01-07-2004, 08:07 PM
Yea Lisa you are right people should know all the facts and do their research before they go after things!!!!!!! False sayings do nothing but hurt the person saying them in the long run!!!!!!!

magicwoman19
01-07-2004, 08:08 PM
thanks, and these people know who they are, yeah I look at em like they are stupid little kids, and they don't know better, but they need to be stopped at what they are doing to others.

DAVESBABYDOLL
01-07-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by *chelle*
{{{Lisa}}}that's why i don't make too much of what ppl
say on the internet because you have know way of knowing
whether they are telling the truth or not.

Ain't that the truth

jonette5
01-07-2004, 10:33 PM
I agree with you. I can take almost anything EXCEPT lying. I hate liars. Sorry this happened to you!

nosamiam
01-07-2004, 10:36 PM
{{{Lisa}}} you know where to find me!

okie
01-07-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by *chelle*
{{{Lisa}}}that's why i don't make too much of what ppl
say on the internet because you have know way of knowing
whether they are telling the truth or not.
I'm sorry someone lied to you and hurt you :(

ITA

KeliMom
01-08-2004, 11:08 AM
ITA with what all of you had said. I don't understand why people do it, do they have nothing better to do with their time? If only I had all their excess time on my hands..... I have been lied to on the internet and it hurts because I'm such a trusting person. And lying in person? PLEASE! I just don't understand why it's necessary. I've never been able to lie, and I hope I never will.