PDA

View Full Version : Memo From God

curlymae29
01-07-2004, 07:37 PM
Title: Memo From God

submitted by: Dr. Tom Hall

Memo: To Do Today
To: Christian

Today, I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help. If the devil happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFJTD (something for Jesus to do ) box. It will be addressed in My time, not yours.

Once the matter is placed into the box, do NOT hold on to it or remove it. Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problem. If it is a situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution.

Because I do not sleep nor do I slumber, there is no need for you to loose any sleep. Rest my child. If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away.

GOD

atlfreelvr
01-08-2004, 02:02 PM
Giving it to God. Something I must remind myself of constantly, but still have difficulty with. Thanks for making it plain.

GodsGiftsRFree
01-08-2004, 03:29 PM
LOL - I don't have a problem giving things to God! It's the leaving it in His hands that I have a problem with!! I keep wanting to take it back and try to fix it on my own - I'm learning though ... slowly but surely.
God bless <><

P.S. Good to see you again, CurlyMae - how's your DD doing?

curlymae29
01-08-2004, 07:48 PM
quote by GodsGiftsRFree
It's the leaving it in His hands that I have a problem with!!

Amen....same here. I give it to Him, but grab it right back. Maybe it is a trust issue. We don't have the faith of a child.

A father can take his toddler, place them on top of a refrigerator and tell that child to jump to Daddy. That child will happily jump. But as that child grows older in years and wisdom they discover hurt and pain. Then that child is older and is said jump to Daddy they hesitate. They love Daddy and they want to trust Daddy, but pains from the past, reguardless of who caused that pain, causes the child to doubt. That total trust is gone.

quote by GodsGiftsRFree
P.S. Good to see you again, CurlyMae - how's your DD doing?

Thanks for asking. She's doing real good. She's back to work. Her and hubby have to go for testing next month. The baby's test came back showing a extra chromozone (sp?) which means one of two things and they were unable to determine for sure which. One thing was sever disformaties. The other was it was twins.

I'm really wondering about the twin thing. In my mother's family there was several sets of twins. My grandmother had three. The first set were fine. The second was my mother and her twin brother who died half way thru the pregnancy. The third set both died in late pregnancy and were considered still born. My aunt lost a set of twins. She later had another set and they were fine. When my niece had her oldest child she had two sacks of water, but they couldn't find any other evidance of a twin. But the doctors felt that she was pregnate with twins and one died. There was five straight generations of twins and many had more than one set. In all those generations my sisters were the only set of same sex twins that survived. I'm not sure how many sets there were.

Oh...and if you heard that twins can't have twins...it ain't true. Those five generations were twins having twins!

jdglmg
01-21-2004, 02:06 AM
Thanks for the post. I am bad too about taking things back! We all do that I think. (Unfortunately it's part of being human!)

Please let us know what they find out about your daughter next month, curlymae! I will pray for her!

Merry99%
01-21-2004, 07:25 PM
Sending this one in an email to friends:)

curlymae29
01-22-2004, 09:05 AM
Please let us know what they find out about your daughter next month, curlymae! I will pray for her!

Thanks. Not sure when we will know anything. Testing starts next month. Didn't know how long or how much. will keep you updated.