PDA

View Full Version : Well then....

amysusi
01-07-2004, 01:44 PM
I just called a guy that was on our waiting list for a unit. He had THE most offensive voicemail greeting. He looks like he could belong to a gang, but this greeting says to me defintely is in a gang. It was F*** this and F*** that, and how he sleeps with one eye open and is gonna come get you. I couldn't understand half of what I heard because he was mumbling. So I thought maybe it wasn't his voicemail, and he was really there, so I kept saying "hello, hello," but it was all so unbelieveably offensive, I hung up. I thought "that's fine. I could move down the list." No biggie to me.

He called back just now because the number came up on his ID. I recognized the voice, so I asked him if he was so & so, and told him I had a unit for him. He very politely thanked me and said he'd be right in. This will be interesting.

MamaFairal
01-07-2004, 01:54 PM
Man.........i would of told him after hearing that type of voicemail that" we are just checking if your still interested in a unit which we may have opening up soon"...updating our waiting list thing!

Now since you told him you "have" a unit he may take it and you may be getting yourself(and other tenants)in over your head....
Keep us posted :)

Momof2totsand1teen
01-07-2004, 02:37 PM
I would NOT offer him a unit. Just asking for problems! Just think if you were a prospective employer for this young man! He needs to grow up.

Willow
01-07-2004, 02:57 PM
Do you do CORI checks before renting the units out?

silvermist
01-07-2004, 05:15 PM
What's a unit? ^^' Otherwise pertaining to the post I say the guy was rather rude with voicemail lol Like he needs a more polite one. Like what if someone important like employers or parents or whatnot call. Doesn't have a very nice image..

ShelleyG
01-07-2004, 05:31 PM
sounds kinda scary to me, might be asking for trouble :(

amysusi
01-07-2004, 09:11 PM
I'm not worried about renting to this guy. The voicemail greeting didn't scare me, just incredibly offended me. If I was thinking about employing him, he definitley lost the job right there. His mother must be proud. He never came today, and because of this I'm starting new policy on the waiting list: a time limit. It will go pretty quickly once I open it to everyone.

And the units are storage units.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

MamaFairal
01-07-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by amysusi
And the units are storage units.

Whewf! Good thing he didnt show then huh?........he could of filled that storage unit with the bodies of the people he gets......
Erie thought but true........lol

Personally i thought you were talking about an apt unit..LMBO

amysusi
01-08-2004, 10:27 AM
LOL, who knows what people have in some of those units?:eek:

A couple months ago, my boys came running in from playing outside to tell there's a rat by the units. I expected to see it running along the doors. It was a little dead mouse. I told the owner about it, and he said he'd found a dead one before by the same unit I saw it at. Wonder what's in that unit? They all have rodent packs in them.