PDA

View Full Version : How CONDESENDING!! I could SPIT nail right now!!!!

gobs101
01-07-2004, 11:29 AM
This is the email I recieved today. How dare he call me a child!! If he had only been upfront with me from the beginning I probably would have checked out the NIP toy before I sent it to make sure it worked. But because he didnt do that I still feel I was not wrong.
If I could have reached into the monitor he surley would be feeling my hands around his neck!!!! Boy am I pissed right now!

To: "'Gobs101'" <>
Subject: RE: eBay Item: Fisher Price Elmo Radio Control Roadway, NIP
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 07:07:57 -0600

Have you given any thought to reconsider you decision? An item that does not work was of no use my child.

I would very much appreciate a refund as originally requested.

I really hate to leave negative feedback, but would be left with no choice if I am left paying for a useless item….

Bob

schsa
01-07-2004, 11:36 AM
Tell Bob that you are sorry but he can return the new toy to the stores at this time of year and exchange it for one that works. As far as you are concerned the toy was new in the box and there was no reason to believe it wasn't working.

I would take the negative feedback. And then respond that the toy was new in the box and you have no way to confirm if there was a problem. Since the buyer had two of these toys he could have returned one he currently had to any toy store and gotten a new one. Without seeing both of the toys you have no way to confirm or deny what he is saying. And for all you know he has damaged them.

ezmoney163
01-07-2004, 11:38 AM
Tell him to stick it where the sun don't shine. Also tell him he is a moron if he does not understand that there is a complaint filed agaist him about this trade!!

(((HUGZ)))

iowakat
01-07-2004, 11:42 AM
I wonder if he meant to say it's no use TO my child? Either way I wouldn't refund his money.

MsLynn
01-07-2004, 11:58 AM
How does the rest of his feedback look??? sounds like he is a scammer deluxe..... remember you get to leave him Negative feedback too.

JWWB2000
01-07-2004, 12:12 PM
Why didn't he just take the toy, like you said, and exchange it? I would not be a nice person about this at all and rip him a new @ssho!e

zitra
01-07-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by iowakat
I wonder if he meant to say it's no use TO my child? Either way I wouldn't refund his money.
That's what I was thinking..kind of looked like a typo to me..but regardless I don't think he deserves a refund..