PDA

View Full Version : Bill Blass @Jcpenney

GiGiL
01-07-2004, 10:23 AM
I ordered 3 pairs of the bill blass jeans and they are the wrong sz. They say they are they right sz ,but they were way too large for me. Maybe 2 sizes larger. I think they run way off size. Too Big ! Thats probably why they are clearanced for 9.99.

schsa
01-07-2004, 10:40 AM
If it won't cost you a fortune, return them. Everyone cuts things differently these days and you can never go by the size. I have a range of three sizes in my closet all that fit. All by different manufacturers. I have one brand that I can buy without trying on that fits every time and the rest I have to try on.

There is no such thing as a true size any more.

zitra
01-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Most companies do sizes differently.. I wear a size 5 in LEI cargo pants, but a 9 in Jordache/Hot Kiss and Karma jeans, and a size 6 in Union Bay, and about a 10 in Calvin Klein..

I can NEVER buy jeans without trying them on first unless I am REALLY familiar with the brand..

suziebee20
01-07-2004, 05:22 PM
I'm sorry. Hope you can return them. That's why I don't like buying clothes online, the sizes are all wacky. Sometimes they are too big, sometimes they are too small, and rarely do they fit "just right." Hope you can get something done about it.

silvermist
01-07-2004, 06:40 PM
As others have said, different companies do sizes differently. Their sites usually give you info on how they do sizing to find out what size is yours. Like for me I range from a size 3,4,5, and sometimes 7. It just all depends on the brand. I saw a special on sizing before on tv lol Either they try to compliment you saying you're a size less than you should be or visa versa :rolleyes: basically in the US there is no universal size code for clothes. I usually try it on before buying unless Im familiar with the certain brand. Maybe you can exchange or return for credit and get something that fits?