PDA

View Full Version : They lost my prescription!

captorquewrench
01-06-2004, 07:15 PM
I dropped my rx in the drive thru, like I always do. Same pharmacy & pharmacist I always go to.

hubby went to get it a little later.

they lost the actual slip of paper from the doc.

ugh. Now I have to call the doc & either him call it in, or I have to go get it and then drop it off again tomorrow night!

LuvBigRip
01-06-2004, 08:22 PM
Oh man. I hope that you can wait for that prescription.

Gitty
01-07-2004, 12:24 AM
Kmarts gave a RX of mine to someone else one time, while I was waiting in the store for it. I had to file a report with the police and then go back to my Dr. with it, to get another Rx. Needless to say I didn't use kmart again for RX.

hotwheelstx
01-07-2004, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by captorquewrench
I dropped my rx in the drive thru, like I always do. Same pharmacy & pharmacist I always go to.

hubby went to get it a little later.

they lost the actual slip of paper from the doc.

ugh. Now I have to call the doc & either him call it in, or I have to go get it and then drop it off again tomorrow night!

Cappy,

Which pharmacy did you go to? Eckerd's over here has done it only once....I made them call the dr., plus since they knew they'd lost it.....gave me some of my rx. til dr. called back.

I'm sorry....it's irritating, aggrivating, carelessness.

Call them ask if they'll give you part of the rx. Call store mgr. explaine what happened. Ask for discount on meds...if you can be that bold I can/have.

Chances are they'll give you a discount like Eckerd's did me 2 years ago. Then, write letter to coporate and let them know what happened.

Change pharmacy's if you can. There's no reason for this. Make them do the work....it's their fault not yours. You did your part.

captorquewrench
01-07-2004, 07:39 AM
I went to eckerd at hwy 6 @ loch katrine (keith harrow)

i've gone there for years without any problems.

i don't know about a discount. it depends on which level of my benefit this script falls into.

I left a message at the doc's but they haven't called me back yet, so I am calling them.

It's much easier just to have the doc call.

edited: hmmmm eckerd just called. it's been miraculously "found" and is ready

hotwheelstx
01-07-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by captorquewrench
I went to eckerd at hwy 6 @ loch katrine (keith harrow)

i've gone there for years without any problems.

i don't know about a discount. it depends on which level of my benefit this script falls into.

I left a message at the doc's but they haven't called me back yet, so I am calling them.

It's much easier just to have the doc call.

edited: hmmmm eckerd just called. it's been miraculously "found" and is ready

Cappy,

Glad they found it....but still sounds like something is up. I would w/out a doubt talk to store mgr. when you or E go to pick it up.

I know mistakes are made....but they shouldn't make ones like this.

captorquewrench
01-07-2004, 09:24 AM
alice is picking it up for me today. I can't do anything about it until friday at the earliest.

EricsnKy
01-07-2004, 11:13 AM
That sucks! That happened to me once, major pain huh.

schsa
01-07-2004, 11:19 AM
Amazing how things turn up. Glad that you don't have to go through any more than you do.