PDA

View Full Version : I am SICK of greenfield!

turbob
01-04-2004, 04:07 PM
I have e-mailed then nine times asking about the $35.00 survey - it has been two months since I took it and it has been closed for a month. Of course, all I get is the auto reply, and have never gotten an answer. Called the number and got just a mailbox is full message. Really getting sick of them - they used to be really good.

Faithfully
01-04-2004, 05:07 PM
I know what you mean, I got so fed up, I stopped doing their surveys long ago. I hope you get your money.

schsa
01-04-2004, 05:39 PM
I quit about 6 months ago or more. People were complaining about not getting paid and I cashed out and never went back.

socks1211
01-04-2004, 06:30 PM
i have never had any problems getting paid from them the check usualy comes within a month

MamaFairal
01-04-2004, 08:23 PM
Got my acct up to $5 and cashed out......I have taken tons of surveys for them but never get the $ credited it seems :(

TX_Cowgirl
01-04-2004, 09:17 PM
i noticed that if they email me an invite to one i usually get paid but not always when i just go to the site and do one....

CarolinaBlue
01-05-2004, 04:07 AM
I have always been credited for my surveys and received my checks until NOW. I requested a check 2 months ago. I emailed them a couple of weeks ago about not receiving it and never heard anything at all from them. Someone else said they emailed them and was told those checks were mailed out on Dec 15. So, if my check was mailed out and I never received it, I guess that's just my tough luck. :(

tsquared
01-05-2004, 04:47 AM
They are awful long surveys for just a chance at $1.....i think there are other surveys out there that are definatly worth a persons time and pay more than a $1 for long surveys.

feliciac
01-05-2004, 02:10 PM
Not sure if you want to go this far, but have you thought about going to the Better Business Bureau or maybe posting a letter on Planet Feedback? Not sure if either would work, but may be worth looking into.

Here's a link to do a letter on Planetfeedback.
link (http://www.planetfeedback.com/consumer/)