PDA

View Full Version : I think he wants a kiss too......

gonnascream
01-03-2004, 01:08 PM
god love it. My bf came down wensday to spend the holidays with me. the last 4 & 1/2 days have been really interesting. On wensday, we head out to the country, cause he's a city kid (but a country boy at heart) and we go out to the caves near my moms. well here we are dead in the wods, not a soul around, staring out at the beutiful countryside, and he leans in to give me a kiss when all of a sudden his head goes back and his eyes gets real wide. well Im like "whats wrong" and he's like "I think he wants a kiss too". there was a wild coyote not more than 50 feet from us. staring at us, just as calm as he could be. well he runs up the trail, looks at us again, then runs back off into the woods. bf was pretty amazed, he had never seen one before.

also....he got to meet my mom & grandma, they loved him. I told my mom that I was going to bring my bf over, and I warned him that he looked different (just trying to scare he a little) so I told her that he had a ton of tattos (he only had 2) a bunch of peircings (ears & tounge, but she don't know about that one ;) ) weighed 300+ pounds (more like 210 with his clothes on) had a huge afro, wore a towel on his head and was part of the aryan nation. jesus you would have thought she was having a heart attack from the way she was yelling at me & bf could hear her and he was cracking up. I was just able to give mom the mental image of the worst thing I could drag home, that way when she saw him, she will have been so relieved she did't care.

but mom liked him. Next weekend he will probably get to meet my dad, since they do the same thing for a living (machinest)so I know that scores some brownie points with the dad.

Bf had an idea yesterday we went back out on the caves, and he wanted to do a tour I was like "alright" I was only thinking we were going to do an hour long tour. :eek: WRONG !!!!!!!!!! a three (yup I said that right) hour tour doing nothing but hiking and crawling. Im glad he loved it, cause I told him the next time he wanted to do that one, he gets to carry me on his back.

Last night he cooked dinner. some sort of tuna cassarole thingy. it was pretty good, but it had me guessing for awhile what was in it, and everytime I asked him, he would just smirk and ask "is it moving?"

men. I think since my divorce, I have seen all types, but this time, I think I see a winner.:D

tsquared
01-03-2004, 01:33 PM
Wow that is so cool.....sounds like you two had a really great time.