PDA

View Full Version : SIL and niece need prayers please

Nimue
01-01-2004, 09:48 PM
Please keep my sister in law and my little niece Addy in your prayers. Addy is supposed to join us on or close to the 29th of February but she seems to want to say hello sooner. My SIL woke up this morning bleeding very heavily and what she thought was cramping. BIL rushed her to the hospital and she is having contractions and dilated 1 cm. They have given her something to stop the contractions but they have only lessened them a bit and they have her on a steroid to help Addy's lung develop faster. The Dr. told her if she goes home she is going to be on COMPLETE bed rest until the Addy gets here. She is only supposed to get up to potty. Please keep them in your thoughts.

Thanks,
NIMS

jonette5
01-01-2004, 10:24 PM
All my hugs, prayers and good vibes coming your way!

BeanieLuvR
01-01-2004, 11:41 PM
Praying for both of them.

DAVESBABYDOLL
01-02-2004, 03:41 AM
good thought headed your way!Keep us posted.

YankeeMary
01-02-2004, 07:42 AM
She will be added to our prayer list...God Bless.

Nimue
01-02-2004, 09:07 AM
Thanks guys. I called this morning and talked to MIL (she is the one that came to the pay phone). They have SIL in high risk room so she can have any phone calls and only one visitor at a time. DH is going to go see her before he goes into work. She is still having conractions and Addy's heart rate has dropped just a little. They said last night that Addy is weighing around 3.5 lbs and if they can hold her off until the first of February they will be happy. The Dr hadnt been in yet so we really dont know much else other than Casey (SIL) is very hungry, weak, and tired. They have given her antibiotics to knock out any infection there may be and she hasnt been able to eat since yesterday. They dont want her to eat incase she does go full labor. Bless her heart. Thanks again guys. I know the thoughts and prayers from here do wonders. Bless you all.

NIMS