PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on where to find plus size maternity wear, please.

karefree
12-31-2003, 03:35 PM
My cousins daughter is having some problems finding maternity clothing in her size. Does anyone know of shops on line or off that carry plus size maternity? TIA

gothgirl
12-31-2003, 04:32 PM
You might want to try Sears. They handle plus size maternity in fact when I was pregnant, that is where I went to buy all of my clothing. The plus size maternity clothes they handle are nice and roomy. Just a suggestion I hope it helps.

sharinbo
12-31-2003, 04:48 PM
Motherhood Maternity carries plus sizes. Some of their stuff is kinda spendy, but I love it. Keep an eye out for sales!

erniemarie
12-31-2003, 05:00 PM
JCPennys also carries plus size maternity and last time I checked online they had some pretty good deals, also if you can find a Motherhood Maternity Outlet store they do carry plus size in the outlet stores

nosamiam
12-31-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by sharinbo
Motherhood Maternity carries plus sizes. Some of their stuff is kinda spendy, but I love it. Keep an eye out for sales!

When I was preggers three years ago this is where I bought all my stuff. And at that time in Fit Pregnancy there was always a $10 off coupon.

amysusi
12-31-2003, 06:16 PM
When I tried to find plus size maternity clothes at Mother hood Maternity, it was all too small - even their 2-3x's. But then my babies all wanted to be as far from me as possible while in the womb, so it honestly looked like I had put a watermelon under my shirt!! I look at pics now, and am amazed I was able to stand! If you click in my signature, and then click on my pic, you will be able to see how big I was at 32 weeks. That's how big I was with all 3. THe whole site needs to see fixed, so pardon that.

But I was able to find some pants at JCpenney, that cost about $20, and they were sooo comfortable. I did have to pin them up at first, but at the end, they were the only thing that fit besides my BIIGG yellow dress.

ShelleyG
12-31-2003, 06:56 PM
sandytrap had some for sale on her fsot thread on this site sweetie let me see if I can find her link :)

well poop maybe pm her and ask her if she has an left?

sandytrap is her bbs user name

Sunnymoonx
12-31-2003, 07:26 PM
I bought all of my plus size maternity at JC Penney catalog. I think it was from the maternity catalog. Not sure if they sell a good selection of the plus size in the store itself but you can check.

ShelleyG
12-31-2003, 07:35 PM
actually go to the fsot section and make a post ISO Plus Size Maternity Clothes, you may get alot of replies :) just a suggestion , maybe a way to save some $$$$

christianw27
12-31-2003, 09:18 PM
ebay always seems like they have some in plus size...

karefree
01-01-2004, 07:35 AM
Thank all of you for the great advice. I will email this page to her immediately. I am sure she will be really greatful for all of your help.

Karen

ShelleyG
01-08-2004, 02:35 PM
yep sandytrap has some :)

PLUS SIZE MATERNITY

Motherhood 2x Sweater. Beautiful sweater with a lovely design. Colors are light yellow and soft blue. PICTURE AVAILABLE

Motherhood 2X Dark Rich Burandy color. Ribbed sweater with a high turtleneck type collar. Very rich color and very beautiful sweater! PICTURE AVAILABLE

Motherhood Large (would fit a 1x to 2x) Blue Sweater. V-neck...like new! PICTURE AVAILABLE

Colleen Conrad 1W Denim Maternity top that zips up the front...has Black velvet collar and was my FAVORITE top during my pregnancy. This is sure to be yours as well. It's incredibly comfy and can be used as a casual or even a more dressed up piece. This would easily fit a 2x (that's the size i wear) and possibly a 3x during pregnancy. Very nice top.

Motherhood Nursing Gown SIZE XL NEVER WORN with matching baby nightgown. This is white with blue lined clouds and stars and cute little brown teddy bears resting on the clouds. This outfit is brand new...i never wore it and the baby gown still has the tags on it and an extra button. PICTURE AVAILABLE

I have a TON of maternity pants. If you are interested in jeans, khakis, navy blue dress, or any other kind of pants...let me know. I will send a list of them in whatever size that you are interested in. Please state the size you need when you email me. They are mostly 2x-3x.

http://www.bigbigforums.com/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=367050