PDA

View Full Version : ARRRGHH!!! Is there anything else....???

ezmoney163
12-30-2003, 08:46 PM
I swear if it can happen to me this week it will. I was down from having to look ahead til Friday for all those payments. Then I am sitting here PMing back and forth with one of my good friends here and I turn around and my son is playing with an empty black box that holds earrings. :eek: Guess what earrings they are...the ones DH got me for Christmas that were on sale at Kmart for $12.99 the one that two pairs came in . I am so mad he lost one of the earrings :rolleyes: I just spent the last 20 minutes rooting through the couch and on the floor, etc. NO friggin earring. I haven't even worn them yet!!! I really wanted to wear the pair he lost the one to first. They were very cute. I am so mad!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: Where is the world could it have went. He was sitting in the same place the whole time. :confused: Please send me some vibes so I can findd it. This is one of the best presents my DH had ever given me, I was so exvited to get them, now DS loses one. I just wanna cry!!:( :( :(

Thesassy1
12-30-2003, 08:52 PM
Did your DS swallow it?

ezmoney163
12-30-2003, 08:56 PM
No he had a binky in his mouth. he is pretty good about not putting things in his mouth. He usually brings me everything, I wish he would have brought me this!Q! :(

ezmoney163
12-30-2003, 09:13 PM
I found it I found it!! I am so excited it was in the moddle of the floor just waiting for me!! Oh I am so excited!! Yea!! Thank you fro you wishes and vibes!! I am so thrilled. I will now put these away from little hands reach!!!