PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got any quick and easy recipes for chicken?

rlynn411
12-30-2003, 11:38 AM
Help me!!! I am so tired of the same old chicken recipes. Does anyone have any quick and easy ideas for chicken?

Thanks in advance !!!

lassss
12-30-2003, 11:43 AM
do you have Bisquik?? a really fast and easy chicken pot pie recipe....add cooked diced chicken, peas, carrots (yuck i omit those), and any other veggies ya like and top with Bisquik mix.. the recipe is on the side of the box but it only take bout half an hour to make

MamaFairal
12-30-2003, 11:44 AM
"Kentucky Fried"

My favorite :)

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-30-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by MamaFairal
"Kentcuky Fried"

My favorite :)

LOL,your such a dummy LOL :D

MamaFairal
12-30-2003, 11:51 AM
i am trying to type fast here before the brats come back and take my computer away from me..lol
That was one quote i didnt need saved thanks ;)

Hey i'll call them and tell them to stop at Taco bell for me and that will take longer....i hate days off all i do is eat!

KENTUCKY KENTUCKY KENTUCKY!

*(And if i didnt know you i could say your comment was MEAN...lol)

VenusA423
12-30-2003, 11:53 AM
What I've done before for something different was mix together brown sugar and mustard and dip chicken breasts in it. Then cover the chicken with crushed corn flakes, I've even used Frosted Flakes when I didn't have the plain kind. :D And baked it at 350 for about a 30-45 mins., just gotta check it to make sure it's done. You can use bread crumbs, but that wasn't something I had on hand at the time.

rlynn411
12-30-2003, 12:09 PM
So far all of these recipes are great......keep em coming. I'm trying to find one I seen here a couple of weeks ago for chicken stroganoff in the crock pot....that sound so yummy!!!!

buttrfli
12-30-2003, 12:17 PM
http://www.cookingbynumbers.com/frames.html

Someone here (I'm sorry I don't remember who) postest this website a few weeks ago and I can't seem to begin cooking without it! LOL

AngelGrim
12-30-2003, 12:25 PM
ohhhhhhhhh I like that website, thanks buttrfli. That is really handy!!

cSoReNSoN
12-30-2003, 02:56 PM
Chicken broccoli alfredo with tomatoes. I use a pack of alfredo mix, grill a couple pieces of chicken on the foreman grill, then add lots of broccoli, and fresh tomatoes. Add the cooked diced chicken (boneless skinless), broccoli (cook before adding), and tomatoes, after the alfredo is cooked according to directions. Simply simmer for a few minutes. It's so yummy!!

VenusA423
12-30-2003, 02:59 PM
Here's the Chicken Stroganoff recipe:
6 boneless chicken breast
1 (16oz) container sour cream
1 can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
1 envelope of dry onion soup mix

~ Place chicken breast in crockpot & mix soup, sour cream, & dry soup mix. Pour over chicken & cook on low for 5-6 hours in crockpot or until chicken is tender. Serve over egg noodles or rice.

I think Hillbilly was the original poster of this recipe. It is absolutely yummy. :p

magicwoman19
12-30-2003, 03:52 PM
Catalina Chicken

Chicken breast, cook em! :)
Pour Catalina Dressing on top of em and let em warm up!

Eat :) It is so good, dh loves this, you can get it at ponderossa!