PDA

View Full Version : Hey,good looking,what'cha got cooking....for tinght? 12/30

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-30-2003, 08:37 AM
And yes,I can sing on key :D

I am thinking homemade scalloped potatoes and ham pieces (someone yesterday posted they were making this,sounded yummy!) corn and yeast rolls (rising now)

Want to share your recipe?

NEXT>>>>>

MamaFairal
12-30-2003, 08:42 AM
No work today :(

Gonna make Salmon on my new Hamilton Grill i got for X-mas.......with maybe Augratin potatoes and a veggie.

Probably gonna spend the afternoon doing laundry so i dont have to on my day off tomorrow...better yet maybe i should look for a new job since hrs are slow right now.......nope i'll do laundry!

DBackFan
12-30-2003, 08:45 AM
Trying a new Cajun retaurant tonight and tomorrow we have tickets to see Buck and Brad Paisley so probably out then too. :D

Lora_1994
12-30-2003, 08:48 AM
we're having meatloaf, mashed taters, corn and rolls

CarolinaBlue
12-30-2003, 09:02 AM
Maybe eating out tonight but I'm not sure yet. No cooking though :)

chort1313
12-30-2003, 09:05 AM
hmmmm I'm probably having chicken of some sort or pasta.. unless we go out to eat!

gothgirl
12-30-2003, 09:07 AM
My family are all taking me out to dinner tonight for my early birthday dinner. My birthday is actually tomorrow but with it being new years eve, we decided to go tonight to avoid the traffic and such. Going to eat at a buffet with lots of fried catfish and all the fixings. I can't wait!

ezmoney163
12-30-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by DAVESBABYDOLL
And yes,I can sing on key :D

I am thinking homemade scalloped potatoes and ham pieces (someone yesterday posted they were making this,sounded yummy!) corn and yeast rolls (rising now)

Want to share your recipe?

NEXT>>>>>

YOU ARE A COPY CAT!!!! :p :p It was me who made this last night!! LOL And boy was it yummy!! LOL

Tonight maybe homemade Salisbury Steak, gravy, mashed potatoes, peas......

I donno I am eating lunch right now so I am not sure.

Ohh lunch..... you ask what I am eating for lunch??? Well once again :p :p :p Left over Olive Garden Lasagna Yummy!!!!!

buttrfli
12-30-2003, 10:10 AM
I am in the mood to "forget" to set something out for dinner so that we are forced to eat sandwiches or go out for dinner :D

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-30-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by ezmoney163
YOU ARE A COPY CAT!!!! :p :p It was me who made this last night!! LOL And boy was it yummy!! LOL

*DBD tapping her foot....WAITING FOR RECIPE *clears throat,and yells* EZ...POST THE RECIPE!

tsquared
12-30-2003, 11:07 AM
Gosh i thought this thread was for me......"Hey GoodLooking"" hmmmmm i missed out again huh...lol

jaybird
12-30-2003, 11:09 AM
Kids & their significant others are coming for dinner. Pizza bake (two pansful), fresh broccoli, big garden salad with tomatoes, olives, eggs, sunflower seeds, mushrooms, and garlic bread. Dessert is going to be some of these 12 tins of cookies I have left
over.

ezmoney163
12-30-2003, 11:16 AM
Recipe??? You need a recipe?? I was just throwing stuff in a pan last night LOL

This is what I did though. Slice my potatoes. Dice my ham slice up some onion. Put all that is a big baking pan that I put butter on the sides and bottom. Next I used 3 1/2 cups of milk and added one can of cream of mushroom soup to. ( Then I drained it so I wouldn't have to eat the mushrooms. LOL Then I added some onion and garlic powder to that and about 5 tablespoons of flour. I poured it over potatoe ham onion mixture and sliced up a stick of butter. I baked it at 425 for almost 1 1/2 or so. Very easy, just time cunsuming because of all the cutting. It was good Dh said maybe next time to use canned milk because it was a bit dry, but I thin k that is how scalloped potatoes are supposed to be. I donno. LOL

Hope it turns out ok for you!!

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-30-2003, 11:21 AM
I'll try the evaporated milk. Your like me then,throw it all in a pan :) I love to cook,so I play around with ideas for meals.

I'll let ya know...& thanks :)

ezmoney163
12-30-2003, 11:29 AM
No problem. I love to cook and like Dh says i am an experimenter that experiment pretty good. LOL

dcut4
12-30-2003, 01:26 PM
ham and cheese casserole, broccoli and rolls

gemini26
12-30-2003, 02:46 PM
Beat me to it Furg!!

We are having meatloaf, mashed taters, corn and have pecan pie bars and oatmeal raisin cookies for dessert.

rlynn411
12-30-2003, 02:47 PM
I'm fixing the chicken stroganoff recipe I seen On here. Think I might throw together a salad and fix some bicuits with it.

cSoReNSoN
12-30-2003, 02:50 PM
Four Cheese Lasagna Hamburger Helper, as well as Goulash. I think I will also make up some homemade macaroni and cheese, so my dad and brother are set for the weekend, since I'll be gone.

VenusA423
12-30-2003, 03:24 PM
I don't feel the greatest today, so either my husband's going to cook when he gets home or he's going to go get take out. Now I just need to info him of that. :D

evrita
12-30-2003, 03:29 PM
My daughter is cooking tonight she is 10 so we are having cheese filled kilbasa links and homemade fries with vinager on top