PDA

View Full Version : Ok How Many Of You Think Micheal Jackson Is Guilty?

msmom79
12-26-2003, 10:23 PM
IM NOT REALLY SURE WHAT I THINK OF THIS ONE,BUT ALOT OF YOUNG BOYS ARE STARTING TO TALK AND TO ME IT SOUNDS AS IF HE COULD VERY WELL BE GUILTY OF THIS.WHY WOULD ANY ADULT GO ON NATIONAL TV AND SAY... ITS OK TO SLEEP WITH LITTLE BOYS ,CAUSE WE ALL NEED TO GET BACK TO LOVING AND CARING FOR EACH OTHER MORE.THIS IS BASICALLY WHAT MICHEAL SAID IN HIS INTERVIEW A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO.I THINK THIS IS ONE HE MAY JUST BE GUILTY OF!! WHAT DO THE REST OF YOU THINK?

cleaningla
12-26-2003, 10:32 PM
Question #1 What's a lot of boys?

Question 2 Where did you get the information?

I'm just wondering because from what I have personally read or heard, there's not enough for me to believe he is guilty, but maybe I've missed something.

Shancopp
12-26-2003, 10:33 PM
I can't decide, it's sounding more and more like he did it...but part of me wants to believe he just really loves and cares about kids and is still a kid at heart himself. I really hope he didn't do this, but if he did, he needs to be punished just like every other child molester. No special treatment.

msmom79
12-26-2003, 10:40 PM
IT WAS A SPECIAL INTERVIEW WITH MICHEAL A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO.HE SAID THESE THINGS HIMSELF.I WAS SO SHOCKED TO HEAR HIM SAY IT. HE ALSO TALKED OF ALOT OF KIDS STAYING AT HIS HOUSE AND IN HIS BEDROOM,THE BULTER TOLD OF 12 CHILDREN SLEEPING IN HIS ROOM WITH HIM. DONT YOU FIND THIS KIND OF ODD? I ALSO HOPE HE IS FOUND NOT GUILTY,BUT THE MORE I HEAR ON THIS,THE WORSE IT GETS.I DO HOPE IT IS JUST LOVE AND CARING THAT HE IS GIVING THESE KIDS AND NOTHING ELSE.I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW THE REST OF YOU FELT ABOUT THIS???

cleaningla
12-26-2003, 10:48 PM
I was just asking because I got the impression you were saying that a lot of boys were coming out of the woodwork making allegations and I've only heard about 1 boy making an allegation, thought maybe I missed something.

MY gut instinct from the ery beginning was that he's not guilty and so far I am sticking with that.

I mean, people have suggested that this mother has trained her children to lie before. The boys own father doesn't believe his son was abused by MJ and the boy and his family told CPS that MJ never abused the boy.

I 'm just having a little trouble belieing these allegations for some strange reasons.

Almost forgot, the boys family supposedly went to see the attorney that represeted the first boy 10 years ago, before the ever took him to a therapist.

DBackFan
12-27-2003, 12:38 AM
The ones that stick to believing he's not guilty probably believed OJ too. He may not have had sex actually with kids but you all have to admit he is one strange cookie to sleep with kids anyway. I admire him his talent I give him that.

Dolly<3
12-27-2003, 01:56 AM
I don't know how anyone could KNOW whether or not he's guilty but the boy and MJ himself.

mrsswede
12-27-2003, 02:06 AM
"The ones that stick to believing he's not guilty probably believed OJ too"

I really don't believe Michael Jackson is guilty, but I DO believe OJ was guilty. I'm not THAT gullible.
I could very well be wrong, but I think Michael Jackson honestly thinks of himself as a kid. It looks to me like someone else trying to get on the "get rich quick" bandwagon. In my opinion, Michael just loves kids...not in a sexual way...just loves them. He has money so people will come from out of nowhere to accuse him since he was accused before. I think that if he were guilty, he would've hauled a$$ like OJ TRIED to. Michael did not have to turn himself in. I know that if it were me, & there was a snowball's chance that I'd be convicted of such a crime, & I had his money, there would be no way I would turn myself in. He could've gone virtually anywhere & not have been extradited (Roman Polanski ring a bell?). He chose to face up to the charges because he believes he is innocent. It was a month before he was even charged with this incident. Has he tried to flee? I just think that if he were truly guilty, having the money he does, he wouldn't be here. I am not a Michael Jackson fan per se...I just think he is an easy target. Heaven help me if I'm wrong, but I truly believe he is innocent.
Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? Are his actions that of a guilty man? Not that I have seen. I'm sure he has 'issues'. He was raised entirely different than any one of us, here. He never had a childhood & I personally think he is living his childhood through other kids. So far, nothing I have read about these charges have convinced me.
I just think we should all wait for the "evidence" before pronouncing him "guilty". I hope I'm not wrong. This is just my opinion. (we all have one...not that it matters in the scheme of things). Something just doesn't set well with me about all of this.

Char
12-27-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by DBackFan
The ones that stick to believing he's not guilty probably believed OJ too. He may not have had sex actually with kids but you all have to admit he is one strange cookie to sleep with kids anyway. I admire him his talent I give him that.

LOL, I understand your point, but, not me.

I think OJ got away with double murder, plain and simple. BUT, I personally think Michael Jackson is not guilty of anything "criminal". I think he is "odd", "strange" etc... but, I don't think he is guilty of anything "wrong" as far as being criminal.

I feel that if he were indeed molesting children, he would try and be more secret about his involvement with kids. His being very rich, and knowingly involved with kids makes him the perfect target for these types of claims.

This is all just my opinion, but, nothing would surprise me in this day and age. If he is really "into" criminal activity with kids, there will be TONS of proof, not little bits and pieces. Pedifiles can not help themselves when they act, they "crave" what they do. If he is hiding stuff, with the number of kids around him, there should be LOTS of evidence. At this point, I just don't see it. If they had it, you would think they would not have hesitated to charge him, but they did.

I guess we all just have to wait and see really. :confused:

Char
12-27-2003, 06:21 AM
:p Oh, I just wanted to add... I think he has some major issues with his life. So sad that a 45 year old man has no real "family"... like wife, natural children etc... It's like he's not really close to anyone. Sad to me. Make me wonder just what his goals are, where he plans to be at, say, age 60. :confused:

shelhop
12-27-2003, 07:01 AM
The part that really gets me is the fact that he was accused like 10 years ago of the same thing. So if you were accused, even if it DID turn out to be completely innocent, would you still have children sleeping with you?
Seems to me that common sense would kick in, and say, "I'm not going to do anything to make them believe THAT again."
I, myself, was sexually abused as a child. And there are people out there all the time that are accused of this sort of crime which are actually innocent. So is Michael Jackson? He knows and his accuser knows. I don't know. It just seems peculiar to me that he would let himself be set up like that with the same scenario a second time.
All I know, is if he is guilty of this, he is a very sick man, and I hope he is never allowed around children again.

lisarae
12-27-2003, 08:03 AM
I heard on a news special, that he has some special alarm in his hallway leading to his his room, to let him know if someone is coming. Now with all his security, why would anyone need that? Now Im not saying that I think he did it, cause I have absolutely no clue, but that there makes me wonder.

gemini26
12-27-2003, 08:16 AM
He's guilty!! He was guilty 10 years ago and he is guilty this time. Hopefully they won't agree to being paid off like last time and make sure he goes to prison for this!!

ladyseals
12-27-2003, 08:25 AM
I guess only MJ would even be allowed to do any of this. If this was some scary-looking sick man down the street getting his face all cut up with plastic surgery and wanting to sleep in the bed with your little boy (or girl), not only would the whole town be on 24 hour watch and never let thier kids go near him, they would also burn down his house and try to get him out the neighborhood.

Let's think, if a man moved right next door to you and he was even thought to be guilty of child molestation not once, but twice, innocent or not, you would be mad as heck and you would not want him living next to you and your kids.

But, I guess MJ is special, he can do whatever he wants. But, to me, I would treat him no different than any other man accused of the same.

msmom79
12-27-2003, 10:54 AM
HAVE BEEN PAYED OFF THAT WE DO NOT KNOW OF? LIKE I SAID WE DONT KNOW,IM JUST ASKING OTHERS WHAT THEY THINK.IF YOUR NOT GUILTY OF SOMETHING,THEN WHY WOULD YOU PAY SOMEONE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ????THIS HAPPENED TEN YEARS AGO WITH MJ.I DONT UNDERSTAND PARENTS LETTING THEIR KIDS SLEEP OVER WITH A GROWN MAN-I DONT CARE HOW MUCH MONEY HE HAS. YOU SOMETIMES CANT FIX A BROKEN MIND,YOU CANT FIX,RAPES,MOLESTATION,BELIEVE ME RAPE DOES NOT GO AWAY,I FOR ONE KNOW.I LIVE WITH IT DAILY.IM NOT SAYING HE DID THESE THINGS,BUT IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD.MONEY TALKS-THEN THEY WALK!!

SaraSmiles
12-27-2003, 11:25 AM
Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. This is what our judicial system is for.
I am not debating this one for sure.

FRENCHY38
12-27-2003, 11:35 AM
Yes.He is guilty!!!

Suz*e*
12-28-2003, 12:54 AM
I have a little boy, and let me tell you this sort of thing burns me the he -double hockey sticks up!

I know many want to be politcally correct, and are scared to state their opinion especially if they think he is guilty, but that is exactly what the op asked so here it is. Noone here at all may agree with me, I don't expect anyone too, but this is my 2 cents on the matter....

I have seen enough outta this man to believe the following...

Personally, I believe he is a homosexual pedophile, ...robbing little boys with no self defense of their innocense via drugs & paying off greedy evil parents in some cases. JMO

p.s. I don't care what kind of a childhood he had, some had it rougher and they dont do this. He is a spoiled rotten delusional fruit who thinks the world is his oyster.JMO

Furthermore, I think it is disgusting how people can be so star struck that they would treat this like the O.J. case and say poor Micheal. I will pray for Micheal. etc.. What about the poor raped child??? Pray for him! Say Poor him!

Even IF Micheal did NOT do it, which he DID..JMO..how can you say he is a victim? Of who? Himself? He flaunts this disturbing behavior, and has created this mess himself. a 45 yr old man with a prior molestation case under his belt to boot...sleeping with ONLY boys all the while publicly encouraging other adults to do it too.. Come on now...

Okay, I will get off my soapbox now, but celebrites really need to get the same justice in the courtroom as anyone else. This is outta hand.

ALSO.... On this type subject.... For an example that selling, and molesting of little boys goes on...even by their own parents..
and you think Micheal couldn't get away with it with all his money??Poor men get away with it too...

I watched a segment on child prostitution on CNN Presents last night.

In "some" cases ...Men were selling their own 10 year old sons to other grown men for a night for $30.00 etc.. In Romania. It was the sickest, most evil thing I have ever seen in my life.

Other kids had been sold totally by their poor families for adoption. Other men would go to runaways promise them jobs, them ship them out to other countries and threaten their lives if they didnt prostitute themselves after they got there, and the kids realized no job was to be found. Volunteers at orhanages in other countries would go and recruit young boys into this HELL. If you want to see the devil look into the eyes of this particular master-mind they had on hidden camera. I wanted to LITERALLY go through my t.v. and snap his da*$m neck.

Dolly<3
12-28-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by SaraSmiles
Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. This is what our judicial system is for.
I am not debating this one for sure.

Suz*e*
12-28-2003, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by lisarae
I heard on a news special, that he has some special alarm in his hallway leading to his his room, to let him know if someone is coming. Now with all his security, why would anyone need that? Now Im not saying that I think he did it, cause I have absolutely no clue, but that there makes me wonder.

Yes, I KNOW, that was like on top of all the other bizarre things like the H-E-L-L-O moment of the whole night when I seen that.

I was like, what is it goin to take alarms on his BEDROOM DOOR ..NEVERLAND is MORE than SECURE to the point that is so unnecessary.. It really doesnt take a rocket scientist, Nancy Drew, Sherlock Holmes, or The Hardy Boys to see his guilt, just like in OJ. It all comes down too "WONT:" SEE it, NOT "DONT" SEE IT.

The children have described his GENITALS to a T, if that isnt enough then I don't think anyone has any intention of treating this any different than the OJ case. Fans just love Micheal and could care less about this kid anymore than they cared about Nicloe Simpson. It is a crying shame.

This & my earlier post above is all I have got say on this whole subject it is now all summed up, and I sure hope more people begin to pray for that poor child, and hope his mind isn't so tramatized that he might be able to find peace in his fragile life.

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-28-2003, 07:55 AM
*raises hand for a guilty vote*

I agree 150% with Suz*e

It's like the "HEAR NO EVIL,SEE NO EVIL,SPEAK NO EVIL" If I didn't hear it,see it or speak it then it didn't happen? Give me a break....

If he wasn't guilty 10 years ago,then why the pay off?

Vanilla
12-28-2003, 08:29 AM
Since all we have to go on is what the media tells us....I think Michael Jackson has gotten a bad rap (no pun) over the years. He is eccentric so people think he is any easy target. Sad! I think he is not guilty.

Willow
12-28-2003, 08:40 AM
I wasn't there so I can't say for sure. That's how I feel about it. Probably not the most popular opinion but it's mine. lol

justme23
12-28-2003, 09:39 AM
Well I think he's guilty. Now granted, I'm not in his shoes and so I do not really know how I would have reacted or what actions I would have taken... but I just can't buy the 'well, I'm innocent so take this money and go away' crap that happened w/ the first 'incident'. I really feel that if I had his kind of money... money to buy the best legal team in the country and I was truely innocent that I would have gone to trial and fought it w/ everything I had. Even if it bankrupted me. Ppl w/ money do strange things tho and perhaps if I was in his position I would understand why he did it if he is truely innocent. I don't for a second believe he is innocent though and truely feel he knew he'd go to jail so he just wrote a check to make it go away. I think he'd have done it this time too if the laws hadn't changed.

And I guess I'm the opposite on OJ... I don't for a minute believe he killed those two ppl... I do however believe that he payed to have it done and may have even been present for the murders, but I don't think HE did it. He should be in jail for his part in the murders tho.

nanajoanie
12-28-2003, 02:27 PM
Why does he only love little boys? Are girls not special. I feel he is so GUILTY!!! To me he is just an extremely rich pedophile. I can't believe all these kids are just now coming out of the 'woodwork' to get rich. And where are the H*LL are the parents of these kids that want their sons to sleep with a 40+ year old excentric man???

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-28-2003, 03:16 PM
I would also like to know who "his" kids really are.Two with the ex wife .To me these toddlers look white,no color what so ever,I know Michael is light now but his kin is dark,wouldn't they have some african american color somewhere on their persons? Please correct me,I don't know how to explain what I'm trying to say and please I hope no one takes offense.And his last little one,the one he dangled "for fun" over a balcony..where'd he get him?

ladyseals
12-28-2003, 03:41 PM
*DAVESBABYDOLL*

I know what you mean, I am AA and all the white/black mixed kids in my family, you can 'tell' they are mixed. And, just because MJ has bleached his skin white, does not mean his genes are bleached to. He used to be darked skinned, so his kids should have a little ethnic to them, but hey, I could be wrong, my kids are mixed with hispanic and they turned out a whole lot lighter than me.

nanajoanie
12-28-2003, 06:26 PM
JMO but I always thought that mixes black/white babies "could" be as dark as the darkest parent or as "light" as the lightest parent. All I know he was born black and good looking. I seem to remember a tabloid saying he took hormones to keep his voice high to sell records. I am white but always loved the Jackson 5 and then Michael Jackson. He was a very talented man. He lost me when he started this crotch grabbing crap.

queenangie
12-28-2003, 06:56 PM
"Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. This is what our judicial system is for."

We all know this in America.

But as a mother of boys, I would NOT let my kids spend the night or even go to Neverneverland. I believe in my heart he is guilty. That's my opinion.

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-28-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by ladyseals
*DAVESBABYDOLL*

I know what you mean, I am AA and all the white/black mixed kids in my family, you can 'tell' they are mixed. And, just because MJ has bleached his skin white, does not mean his genes are bleached to. He used to be darked skinned, so his kids should have a little ethnic to them, but hey, I could be wrong, my kids are mixed with hispanic and they turned out a whole lot lighter than me.

mixed race babies are so pretty,and like you said you can normally see somewhere the race.His kids are toe head blonde light eyes....not too many AA I know have toe heads,even with a white mom.

Just makes one wonder,what secrets there are involved in his life...kids,molestation,family,is white skin turning disease,all that horrible plastic surgery..all that.

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-29-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by *chelle*
all children are beautiful no matter what the
color of they're skin is :)

WELL DUH, I KNOW THAT...I'M JUST SAYING MIXED RACIAL CHILDREN ALWAYS SEEM TO BE VERY PRETTY.MY COMMENT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT LIKE IT JUST WAS.

MamaFairal
12-29-2003, 07:07 AM
i understood what you meant DBD :)

msmom79
12-29-2003, 11:14 PM
WHEN I GOT OFF OF WORK TODAY I TURNED ON COURT TV,AND GUESS WHO THEY WERE INTERVIEWING? YEP MJ,AND WHEN I HEARD HIM SAY AGIAN ITS OK TO SLEEP WITH LITTLE BOYS AGIAN,I WAS SO ANGRY,BUT WHEN THE INTERVIEWER ASK HIM IF HE KNEW OF OTHER MEN HIS AGE THAT SLEPT WITH BOYS, HE SAID YES HE DID,THAT WAS IT I CHANGED THE CHANNEL.I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HE CAN KEEP REPEATING THESE AWFUL THINGS HIMSELF ON NATIONAL T.V. HE CANT HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR HIMSELF OR HE WOULD NOT KEEP SAYING THESE THINGS,WHERE'S HIS HEAD AT???

justme23
12-30-2003, 12:53 AM
They said on the news tonight that he is now claiming he was 'man handled' by the police and that they dislocated his shoulder... that the pain is so bad that he can't sleep at night... this from the same person who walked out of the courthouse waving to fans and giving the peace and/or victory sign to the cameras... while smiling. Didn't look like too much pain to me. He is grasping at straws now and EVERY time he opens his mouth I think he is guilty that much more.

Merry99%
12-30-2003, 01:32 AM
When i saw his bare arm on tv,I had the sound too low to hear,I told DH,LOOK MJ is on tv with bite marks on his arm...then turned up the sound and heard the "story" so yes i would have to say I think he is guilty:(

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-30-2003, 05:40 AM
G~U~I~L~T~Y !

MamaFairal
12-30-2003, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by DAVESBABYDOLL
G~U~I~L~T~Y !

count my vote for that one

DBackFan
12-30-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by DAVESBABYDOLL
G~U~I~L~T~Y !