PDA

View Full Version : UHH OHH !! Time to think about income tax time. Wooo Hooo!!!

ezmoney163
12-26-2003, 11:48 AM
I found this site that helped me estimate our return this year. I hope it is right. I am not sure how to know if I qualify for the EIC but here is a link to help you see what you may be expecting!!

http://www.finance.cch.com/sohoApplets/Tax1040.html

If anyone can help me find out about the EIC, please post here and let me know. Thanks guys!!

cpbaby
12-26-2003, 11:53 AM
Hmmm, how interesting!:)

Thanks!

GeThang
12-26-2003, 12:56 PM
Hubby and I were talking about it last night. Last year, we had to pay. :(

Unicornmom77
12-26-2003, 03:32 PM
http://volcano.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Unicornmom773/tax_time_md_wht.gif I LOVE TAX TIME YEAH!!! This year we are filling bankrutcy ang getting a 12 passanger van!! Woo Hooo You know the white one, like churches use!! LOL We have a 7 person family so its badly needed!! I cant wait!! I am also hoping for enough left over to open a "secret" savings account for Christmas and BBS swaps!! YE HAW! I will be watching for the W2 everyday soon!!

iowakat
12-26-2003, 03:42 PM
I never knew anyone to celebrate filing bankruptcy.

MamaFairal
12-26-2003, 04:10 PM
Ezmoney.
Cant use that link unless you make under $10,000.00 it says....man i was over that and wanted to see what i had coming :( Oh well!

edited: never mind i got it to work..and i pray it is WRONG!Says i only get a little over a grand back and i usually get 4-5 grand back every yr.....Not able to figure earned income credit :(

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-26-2003, 05:33 PM
I can't wait....I should get a FAT chunk of change :D

Wendy~stop it,you crack me up lol

tsquared
12-26-2003, 07:18 PM
I just take the good with the bad.......if i get money back so be it and if i have to pay then so be it too...lots of wants but never put my wants in front of my money.......no use scrounging for money you have to have let alone things that were wants that i could of done without.....

Unicornmom77
12-26-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by iowakat
I never knew anyone to celebrate filing bankruptcy.

Now ya do! lol I will be happy for the bill collection calls to stop and we arent neccicarly celbrating banckruptcy but the fact that we will have the money to do it at tax time!

I think I should pay for myself to attend a spelling course LOL I have never been very good at spelling...

sharinbo
12-26-2003, 09:30 PM
No clue what Bo will be getting back this time. Next year will be better tax-wise because the baby will be here next year. Bo changed jobs a few months ago, so we won't see the full impact til next year anyway. As long as we don't owe I'll be happy.

mimi37
12-26-2003, 09:35 PM
:) It says our refund will be around $4000. I would be really happy with that.