PDA

View Full Version : Pic. of my DD in her UCA uniform for her London trip

jonette5
12-23-2003, 03:28 PM
This is a picture of my DD in her "All Star" cheerleaders uniform. It is the one she will wear in the New Years Parade in London. I am so excited for her. She leaves on Dec. 26 and comes home on Jan 2.

I have to edit this first try didn't work!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc02b3127cce84c0bb12c3b10000001610

nanajoanie
12-23-2003, 03:31 PM
Where do we click to see?

jonette5
12-23-2003, 03:35 PM
I am gonna edit again it is soooo small now! UGH! LOL!

Whooooo Hooooo got it to work!

nanajoanie
12-23-2003, 03:38 PM
Even a small pic is cool. Our 11 yr. old grandaughter is head cheerleader for elementary and now middle school. She has won many competitions. Isn't exciting watching these young people perform ? They are true atheletes. Thanks for sharing:)

nanajoanie
12-23-2003, 03:39 PM
I see you've already enlarged the pic. She is gorgeous.

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-23-2003, 03:46 PM
That's awsome! Hope she has a great time,what an adventure!! :D

MamaFairal
12-23-2003, 05:19 PM
Beautiful girl.........Awesome picture too

Shancopp
12-23-2003, 05:36 PM
Very cool!!!

ajksmom
12-23-2003, 08:37 PM
Great pic, hope she has a wonderful time!!!

Dolly<3
12-23-2003, 10:52 PM
That's GREAT! Good for her!! Hope she has fun! :D

jonette5
12-24-2003, 09:11 AM
Thanks all! I am gonna cry sooooo bad when I have to leave her at that airport on Friday! She is 18, but she is still my baby! LOL!

Angelseyes28
12-24-2003, 09:24 AM
Wow she looks older than 18!! (Don't tell her I said that:p) She's very pretty:) How proud you must be! Make sure you take an economy size box of puffs with ya to the airport;)

morris2b
12-24-2003, 09:44 AM
You have a beautiful daughter....

nosamiam
12-24-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by jonette5
Thanks all! I am gonna cry sooooo bad when I have to leave her at that airport on Friday! She is 18, but she is still my baby! LOL!

I know how you feel. My 12yr old DD went on a weekend trip to Chicago with her school. It was only 5hrs away and for two days. I was a nervous wreck the whole weekend.

Hang in there, she'll be back before you know it.

Judy
12-24-2003, 08:16 PM
Jonette your daughter is sooooo very pretty.
I know exactly how you feel about her leaving. My daughter and grand daughter are both leaving for London on the 27th. My daughter will be there for one week and my granddaughter will be there 3 weeks:eek:
I will not rest till they are both back home. What parade will she be in and what day?

Judy:)

jonette5
12-24-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Judy
Jonette your daughter is sooooo very pretty.
I know exactly how you feel about her leaving. My daughter and grand daughter are both leaving for London on the 27th. My daughter will be there for one week and my granddaughter will be there 3 weeks:eek:
I will not rest till they are both back home. What parade will she be in and what day?

Judy:)

She will be in the New Years Day parade in London. She was chosen by the UCA (Universal Cheerleaders Association)to be an All Star cheerleader. This team is comprised of cheerleaders from different schools across the whole USA. They get to take this trip to London and represent the USA in the parade. Only one other girl from her school was chosen besides her. I am really proud to say the least! LOL! Tell your daughter to be sure and go to the parade and if she can't go to watch it on tv. It is televised in London!

I was worrying about her going (just like a MOM! LOL) now I am FREAKING cuz of the flights to Paris being cancelled due to terrorist threats!:eek:
I just have to tell myself...we can't live in fear...whatever will be, will be!

Thanks to all on your compliments...I think she is beautiful also! And NO I am not biased at all! LOL!:D

Judy
12-24-2003, 10:39 PM
I will tell my daughter and granddaughter. They are staying right in London at a friends home. I am certain they will be there.
I will tell them for sure to give a shout as she passes. Hopefully she will hear and see them.
The Terrorist worry is on our minds the most. Isn't it terrible? Thats why i said I will not rest until they are home (under my wing) :)
Tell your daughter I will say a prayer for her safety.
The USA will be represented very well thanks to your daughter, she is lovely:)

jonette5
12-24-2003, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Judy
I will tell my daughter and granddaughter. They are staying right in London at a friends home. I am certain they will be there.
I will tell them for sure to give a shout as she passes. Hopefully she will hear and see them.
The Terrorist worry is on our minds the most. Isn't it terrible? Thats why i said I will not rest until they are home (under my wing) :)
Tell your daughter I will say a prayer for her safety.
The USA will be represented very well thanks to your daughter, she is lovely:)

Thank you very much Judy! Your daughter and granddaughter have my prayers also!