PDA

View Full Version : I'm Bummed

ShelleyG
12-18-2003, 12:11 PM
as many of you all know we were going threw a really hard time., well we were just getting on our feet again and now they have cut hubbies hours to 29 hours!

how am I gonna afford groceries let alone diapers.

now no christmas dinner, man im so depressed, i thought things were looking up.

ty for listening everyone.

huggles,shelley

Mom2Boys
12-18-2003, 12:13 PM
I'm sorry for your hardship , If I can do anything lmk .
Have you tried to get on Food Stamps ( dont know your situation )

ShelleyG
12-18-2003, 12:17 PM
im gonna try again, we missed by like 10.00 last time so maybe, i was so happy that i got to buy some groceries and a few presents then this :(

susan54847
12-18-2003, 12:17 PM
Sending wishes for a brighter future. Take care.

gemini26
12-18-2003, 12:51 PM
So sorry to hear. Hopefully you can get some help now. Hugs.

ShelleyG
12-18-2003, 01:25 PM
im hoping gemini, we fall way below now LOL

and that would give us money for diapers,and non food things then.

DAVESBABYDOLL
12-18-2003, 04:44 PM
Shelley,what size diapers do you need for your little one?

DBackFan
12-18-2003, 06:14 PM
If anyone wants to help Shelley by buying gift baskets HERS ARE AWESOME! My sister is still raving about hers and cheap too. I know she has some nice bath ones right now. Ask her! :)

bcjjhh
12-19-2003, 06:53 AM
Shelly,

do you have any descriptions of your baskets and some prices? could you email me at chenbru@yahoo.com Thanks Cheryl

lassss
12-19-2003, 07:38 AM
Shelley, maybe you can pick up a FT or PT job to help bring in some $$ and your hubby can watch the little one while you work a different shift than his.

Also try some of the online surveys..I have checks coming in just about every week, the extra money is nice as I am a single parent and know what it's like to scrape for cash

ShelleyG
12-19-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by DAVESBABYDOLL
Shelley,what size diapers do you need for your little one? he is in a size 2 right now.

and DBackFan TY so much sweetie! Oh I have more Christmas things I could Make you a seasonal one to :) I just need to get a basket big enough LOL

and the job thingy , I applied at a few different places just waiting to hear, the only prob is hubby is on call, so they can call him when ebver they please :( I dont think they should be able to do that if they are cutting his hours, makes it hard if I have to go to work and he gets a call, cause he would have to go since he makes alot more than I would start off at :( Im running an add to babysit, maybe I will get a reply to that :)

TY everyone for your thoughts I surely appreciate it :)

Huggles,Shelley

MamaFairal
12-19-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by lassss
Also try some of the online surveys..I have checks coming in just about every week, the extra money is nice as I am a single parent and know what it's like to scrape for cash

I also try to do the online survey thing but have yet to really get anything.......GFOL is still under$5 and it seems everytime i do thier survey i never get paid for them.Wish i had checks coming every week.......

ShelleyG
12-19-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by bcjjhh
Shelly,

do you have any descriptions of your baskets and some prices? could you email me at chenbru@yahoo.com Thanks Cheryl Cheryl I emailed ya sweets, with the link for the baskets and description as well :)

and MamaFairal I agree LOL I do them all of the time and Nothing :(

But I keep doing them just in case oneday Im a big winner LOL

My main concern is baby food (not the cereal) and diapers/wipes) wic covers the cereal and the pantry is pretty good with canned food for the older kids and pasta stuff.

lassss
12-19-2003, 09:30 AM
I somehow signed up on pinecone research and they send me $5 checks all the time..from what I hear, you have to find a banner link in order to sign up. A couple of other good ones are www.brandinstitute.com and www.surveysavvy.com www.surveyspot.com , they seem to pay the best..good luck :)

bcjjhh
12-19-2003, 10:02 AM
thanks for the email i iwll be getting back to you soon about one of them.

coffelover
12-19-2003, 04:13 PM
I'm very sorry to hear, that you are in this situation. I know how hard it can be, when there is such a problems with work. My hubby could not find a job for 10 months, so I kind of know what you are going through. Best of luck in New Year, and I wish your situation wii be much better.