PDA

View Full Version : What gift are you really hoping for this Christmas?

rlynn411
12-18-2003, 09:02 AM
I'm hoping for ticket to the Lion King!!!

NINK
12-18-2003, 09:11 AM
shoes, i really need a good pair of high tops. i am down to just having a pair of work boots that i use out in the field in picking season at my dads house, a pair of black strapy heels, very nice but not practicle for anything i go to, they are here from a company christmas party a couple years ago, hubby works for him self now so i don't know wher i'll be wearing these. i have flip flops for summer, that is it, i had a pair of weird shoes out in a box i was saving to trade or sell that were too small for me but that is what i am wearing, they are nice enough little black shoes, below the ankle but look like boots, silver buckle, but they are tight. i asked my grandma to buy me some nike's or addidas something that'll last, i sure hope she did.

i also want the shark vacuum, my vacuum only the hose works, but i think she did buy that for me, hubby thinks she did anyhow.

i asked my other grandma for a night out! like she will watch the kids and give us gift certificates, either that or i want a bed in a bag set from her.

shelhop
12-18-2003, 09:33 AM
Hubby and I don't exchange gifts, and no complaints...the kids come first. But digging deep into my imagination for something I'd like, just for me, I would have to say....
Hmmmmm....
Okay. I think I've got it.
I'd like Santa to fix my mother's ring. One of the stones fell out 3 years ago and we haven't been able to fix it yet.

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope your fondest wishes come true!

sharinbo
12-18-2003, 10:00 AM
I haven't asked for anything this year. If I HAD to pick something special that I'd really enjoy, it would be one of those 3d/4d ultrasounds. I want one soo bad. We are trying to save up some money so I can have one done around Valentine's Day, and get it put on DVD, etc., but ideally, I'd LOVE to have one now.

Danny
12-18-2003, 10:02 AM
SNOWBLOWER!!!!!

or I would accept a new home in a warm state!

newwiccan
12-18-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by sharinbo
I haven't asked for anything this year. If I HAD to pick something special that I'd really enjoy, it would be one of those 3d/4d ultrasounds. I want one soo bad. We are trying to save up some money so I can have one done around Valentine's Day, and get it put on DVD, etc., but ideally, I'd LOVE to have one now.

That would be great! I want any kind of ultrasound at this point. It's killing me not knowing if we're having a boy or a girl. I have an appointment for one on Jan. 5th but military hospitals won't tell you the sex. :( I have to wait until my doctor does one.

sharinbo
12-18-2003, 10:10 AM
Oh newwiccan, that would drive me CRAZY (short trip for me lol). I know the sex, well, with 85% guessing accuracy from the regular ultrasound I had, but I just LOVE the views they get on the 3d/4d ones, and I want some confirmation on the sex. Plus the place that did my last regular one didn't have the option of videotaping the action, and that's something I really want to have. There's a chance this miracle may never happen to me again, so I want to document everything as best I can. I hope you get one soon...maybe you'll get a nice tech who will "unoffically" sneak a peek for you. Good luck!

newwiccan
12-18-2003, 11:59 AM
It is driving me crazy! Hopefully,I'll get someone who will tell me or I'm going to hurt someone. ;) It's just too hard to shop not knowing what it is. You can only buy so much yellow and green!

ShelleyG
12-18-2003, 12:05 PM
for me i would love a small oval gold locket, for chelsea one of those leap pad hand held games i saw on tv but that will never happen hubby just got hours cut to 29 hours :( dont know if we will even be having a christmas dinner this year :(

zitra
12-18-2003, 12:08 PM
waist length leather jacket

zitra
12-18-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by FishmansBetrHalf
One wish....
that my brother's wife wasn't such a... (well never mind)... and that he could celebrate Christmas at home this year instead of having to go to her mothers... after all... they just went to her mothers LAST WEEKEND! For ONCE I would like to have ALL my family together on Christmas. *sigh*

Maybe you can do what our family does...one side gets Christmas Eve, and the other Christmas day...my family (BILs/SILs, MIL/etc.) come to my home Christmas eve, so that they can go to the "other" relatives home on Christmas..

teddy2948
12-18-2003, 12:10 PM
I really want a docking station for my digi cam
and a wireless keyboard and mouse
and some snow lol!

newwiccan
12-18-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by FishmansBetrHalf

newwiccan... you could always do a little shopping for both, and make hubby return the color you don't need while you rest for a few days after the baby is born. :D

Good idea but we don't think he'll even get to take time off when the baby's born. He just started school for his new MOS Monday and they aren't allowed to miss any days. Anybody want to come help me? ;)

Mom2Boys
12-18-2003, 12:15 PM
I want the Foodsaver Sealer ( Kitchen gadget ) It is on sale for $139.99 Woohoo right LOL , I probably will be wishing but thats what I want .
I cook to much . LOL

ShelleyG
12-18-2003, 12:34 PM
Mom2Boys

I heard www.sears.com has them on sale for like 79.00 ??? saw it on tv

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/search.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&vertical=APPL&cat=Small+Kitchen+Appliances&subcat=Vacuum+Sealers&displayTarget=Subcategory

Kenmore Seal n Save Vacuum Sealer
Sears item #00869024000
Mfr. model #91730 $79.99
Reg. $89.99
Save $10.00
Sale ends 12/24/03

Buy online. Pick up in store.

Unicornmom77
12-18-2003, 12:53 PM
Wow thats a hard question, Hubby and I have a small set limit we can spend at walmart for each other, Our bible study ladies got to gether and gave us each a gift card AND THEY JUST GAVE THEM TO US TODAY!! I wasnt even going to get a gift from hubby! lol I hope he does a great job!

I would really like a stereo, but their isnt enough $ for that so I will take a new sweatshirt! one w/ pooh on it would be great!

rlynn411
12-18-2003, 04:47 PM
Come on guys...there got to be something your hoping for this Christmas.....it doesn't have to be a gift that cost actually money.

Besides tickets for the theater I'm hoping the kids behave during Christmas break!

Bohemut
12-18-2003, 05:01 PM
I asked for a digital camera (which I know I'm getting), a printer/copier/scanner combo and a special recliner (it raises and helps you stand up, which makes it so easy to transfer right into my wheelchair).

But mostly what I want is for all my loved ones--family, friends, heck just about everybody :) --to be healthy, happy and at peace. :) And I want everyone to have a very merry Christmas.

AngelGrim
12-18-2003, 05:39 PM
I would love a digital camera, dh bought presents and let me open two of them, one was a sunbeam brand george foreman grill, awesome and the other was a new rival oval crock pot with the little dip crock pot with it, I love them, have about worn out the other crock pot he bought me like 7 years ago. He is so sweet and says he is playing santa this year hehe.