PDA

View Full Version : One Semester down, four to go............

pwright
12-15-2003, 07:09 PM
I just finished my first semesters out of 5 semesters!! I am returning back to school for Radiography (X-Ray tech.) after being out of HS since '85. Took my 2 last final exams today and I already feel about 100 lbs has been lifted from my shoulders!!

We started out with 20 students and 2 dropped out about a month into the program and the rest has stayed and I think we all will pass (we have to maintain a 77 or above in all of our RAD classes)!!!!

Now I can concentrate on Christmas and my family!!

Thanks for letting me share!! I hope to find out my grades tomorrow---no more A student for me!!!!! Oh, well--I think I did B's anyway----better than D or F's!!

Candice
12-15-2003, 07:50 PM
Congrats! I just finished a semester too! I'm so glad it's done! :D I'm going a little nutty trying to find things to do now!

Sparkli
12-15-2003, 09:40 PM
Just wait til it's your last sememster! You will feel soooo relieved.... I graduated finally on Saturday.... and just the feeling of relief is SO great.... now... i just have to get a job! LOL
Good luck on your grades!
Tammy

IselaRose
12-15-2003, 11:48 PM
Congrats, I'm a two papers, one exam and a semester away from graduation. :) I know the feeling, or I will soon, I hope

pwright
12-16-2003, 08:43 AM
Thanks guys!!!

tdeloach1 and IselaRose---congrats on finishing!!!! and good luck!!!

candice---I have plenty to do, like rest!!! I went back to bed today(after taking the kids to school) and did not get back up until 10 am!!! I must have needed it!!

Linus1223
12-16-2003, 09:21 AM
Three down and five to go for me! Congrats!

the1bea
12-16-2003, 09:27 AM
bigbig congrats on your schooling! I am in school for Holistic Health Practioner, and Saturday we had a final for Aromatherapy, yesterday we had another final...for physiology. YUCK! I am curious about my aromatherapy final, I think I acually got a 100% on it. On my Physiology, I think I may have missed 3... Maybe not.

Good Luck with your schooling.